Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aphrodisiac thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
My I am speechless 👏 honestly I never imagined it would be Maan until I realized Geet's getting affected by Maan's touch after a lapse of 5 years ! that is when I got  a hint maybe it was Maan who was with her that night but heck never thought Dev died 
Dev bound Maan by a promise to give Geet "the" purpose of life ! after that night Maan urged Geet to pursue her dreams and in the way came Myra .. their love in being ! especially after the gap of time their confrontation and revelation gave me goosebumps 😳 it was SUCH AMAZING way written 👏 absolutely BRILLIANT ⭐️ ⭐️ 👍🏼 
Loved it to Bits ❤️ 👏

Do write more Os-es 😉  😆
fffanatic thumbnail
Beautifully written OS frosty... very nice concept... loved the roller coaster ride frm present to past and back... loved it...can go on and on reading it...but alas its just one shot...will it be too much if I ask fr an epilogue wid cuteee maan-myra moments and J geet coz myra has becum maans chamchi after meeting daddy...after all why won't she...she is dadaa's lil princess. ..lol and may be we can have a chota maan to team up wid geet...lol...I know sounds clichd bt I just loved all their characters be it maan geet or myra...loved the fact that maan even listened to every single word uttered by geet and gave her something to look forward too...her long forgotten dream...admission in art institution...haayeee...he is so cute...and admirable...

P.s: ignore typos as am commenting from fone ... :P
-lakshmi- thumbnail
Love it graphics

just  awesome work...

till the end i even didnt thought on the lines that it would be maan on devs place that nite, thats y geet was familiar to his touch...

and i loved the way u shown how geet realised maans love and atlast her love to maan...

just fab story...
wiskhan thumbnail
beautiful & awesome os
nishnal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This story is yet another sample for unconditional love dil ko chu Jane wali...Baatein...Aur pyaar hi pyaar...!!
dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
can i be honest?  i am scared to read it because of the title and yet i am so tempted to read because it is you... 😕
mayapari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow.   Hrt touching...
Super os
frostedstarlit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dqno1

can i be honest? i am scared to read it because of the title and yet i am so tempted to read because it is you...😕

Hahaaa
My reputation...:P

Go on read; its not a tragic one for the records 😆
dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: frostedstarlit

Hahaaa
My reputation...:P

Go on read; its not a tragic one for the records 😆

Rulane ki kasam li hai kya?😲😲

mera dil chuhe jaisa hai...😆