Posted: 10 years ago

My creation

Sobia's creation

Tamanna's creation

Payalpari urf Payal Agarwal's creation

Tamanna's creation

Payalpari urf Payal Agarwal's creation

Sumaiya Riya meri behna's creation...

Am so happy who people gave their lovely banners & supports to this FF.Today this FF is reaching the thread 4th becoz of u guys my loyal readers...am so happy guys..aise hi mujhe encourage keejiyega aur press like button & comment my updates & motivate me!🤗Love u all guys🤗

MAIN INDEX

THREAD 01

THREAD 02

THREAD 03

Edited by geetsrir.maan - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maaneet0887 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
TEASER

Karan saw straight into Geet's eyes which made Maan scream,"Geet dont see him right into his eyes!"But it was too late when she was innocently saw straight in to his eyes.Karan said softly with husk voice,"U r going into a sweet sleep!Am gonna end this pain Geet..co-operate with me!"Geet stared at his eyes innocently when Maan shouted,"Dont hypnotise her Karan..u r not gonna get what u seek from her!"Maan struggled but he was tied so tight with the chain.He struggled & struggled when Geet said in trance,"What do i do to u Karan?"It was a plea as if slave is asking to the master that to command her.Maan saw his Geet hypnotised completely & shouted,"No jaan..listen to me!"But Karan laughed at him & said,"U r never gonna heard by her Maan...she's in my control..this trance breaks if i command!"Maan said angrily,"Dont do this Karan...dont torment her...she's the innocent girl...!"Karan only laughed evilly & said in comand,"Geet!"Geet turned to him with blank eyes & said,"Yes master!"Karan said smiling evilly towards Maan & said,"Strip down ur clothes!"Geet asked softly,"How?"Karan said with lustful hunger,"Take off ur top first which u r wearing!"Geet held her top & ...

_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_

Geet lifted the non-stop ringing of the phone & said,"Hello!"No answer came from that side while she asked,"Hello!"Still no answer came when she said angrily,"If u dont want to speak then why u people harass us..hey u if u dial here once again then am gonna give this to my husband'yeah i have husband if u r thinking of flirting with me then forget it becoz Mr.Maan Singh Khurana wont spare single minute to kill u..understand!"And she kept back looking flustered while she heard the car sound & then Maan's voice,"Honey am home!"Geet cutely smiled & went towards the hall taking a towel as she knew that he's wet as it was raining.But Geet hadnt kept the reciever correctly & the one who dialled her was listening to the sounds.The man one who dialled to her was none other than Karanveer Bohra who had heard her beautiful voice & his eyes had turned dark.Her voice is so sexy then her body''.

Kaise laga teaser...well do leave ur views & am saying it once again this track is so powerful with full of negative emotions..it also contains positive emotions but mostly this has Karan's negative emotions...so please if u feel uncomfortable reading it omit the parts which i give warning 18+ in pink color!

Edited by geetsrir.maan - 10 years ago
priya111111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Orkut Myspace Congratulation Scraps, Graphics and Comments
priya111111 thumbnail
Donald duck graphicswaiting
maaneet0887 thumbnail
RESERVED FOR THE UPDATE😃 Edited by geetsrir.maan - 10 years ago
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
omg di..congrats... and this Karan seems to b good at wat he does.. OMG shit did he just hypnotize Geet r was it Maan r some one else dreaming...
maaneet0887 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --aarthi--

omg di..congrats... and this Karan seems to b good at wat he does.. OMG shit did he just hypnotize Geet r was it Maan r some one else dreaming...

U wil have to see that in next update dear!😉
priya111111 thumbnail
haila yeh kya teaser hai mujhe tho sach much darr lagraha hai geet keliye
MANISHAGOEL thumbnail
congrts dr 4 d nw thread
dangerous tsr dr
hope yeh dream ho jo kabhe sach na ho
nw waitng 4 d ud dr
ud soon