Posted: 10 years ago
Maaneet part was too good
Why is geet crying...want to know
Hope nithing happens to angad
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Smoky hot and passionate update.
Maaneet become so passionae and naughty by the every passing day.
Loved their naughty romance.
Pls update next soon
and sorry for late comment
is Karan ka kuchh jaldi kar.
I wish uski itni peetai ho ki uske rooh b kaamp uthe😡
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Awesome update
loved it
lovesia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update 
haayyee maaneet ka love toh aasmaan se bhi zyada bada hai
love it so much
finally anagad ko apni galti ka ehsaas ho hi gaya
but now what is karan planning 
mayashrisawant7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice and hot passionate update dear waiting for next part update soon 
want that karan kick out soon 
thanks for update and pm 
mayashrisawant7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice and hot passionate update dear waiting for next part update soon 
want that karan kick out soon 
thanks for update and pm 
maaneet0887 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

RECAP

A pink hue lingered on her chubby cheeks.His lips slowly widened seeing the cute blush while he softly washed the soap from her flat stomach and immediately he pinned her soft frame to his hard frame.He slowly lifted her chin and asked with concern,"What happened jaan..u r silent!"Geet's eyes welled up and tears poured down which was licked by him.She closed her almond eyes and hid her face inside his chest.He slowly rubbed her soft back and kissed her hairs.Geet snuggled more and he immediately lifted her feet and walked from the washroom.She knew what is bothering her but he pecked her forehead and slowly made her to wear his shirt after wiping the water from her body.He lifted her and made her sleep on the bed.He tucked her in blanket and kissed her forehead and asked,"Tell me jaan what is bothering u?"

She turned and said,"I love u!"Maan chuckled and pecked her lips and asked,"Jaan this is the hardcore truth but tell me clearly that what is bothering u!"She looked up and more snuggled to him when he asked lovingly,"What happened jaan?"...

Here in the deepest most darkest part of Delhi city a man was screaming in pain.It was the very same mansion where Karan had buried his victims in the cellar of the mansion and there a life was struggling to free and it was none other than Angad Khanna who was all the way hearing Karan's scream.

PART 57

Geet buried her head inside his chest still trying to hesitate when he lifted her face and kissed her all over the face.She blushed profusely and said,"I dont think am gonna control my fear in this therapy...Maan am having nightmares from the time this therapy started except when u r with me and when we love each other!"Maan was scared and asked,"Nightmares?"She nodded politely and hid her face inside his chest.He tightened his hold around her and lied on the bed taking her on him.He kissed her forehead several times and pecked her petal lips.He was scared thinking abt her health.Nightmares were somewhat dangerous to man and most importantly to Geet.Doctor had said not to give any stress and whatever they do inform Geet so that she can co-operate.

Maan looked up to see Naina standing in doorway.She eyed Maan to walk with her and he nodded.On that time Geet had drifted to sleep saying that much and was also tired of their love making last night.The hot shower gave her a cure to her aching body and she had slept on his chest which had a lovely strong warmth.She felt the lack of warmth which he noticed and slowly tucked her inside the blanket.The shirt which she had wore had his warmth for she snuggled cutely and he kissed her forehead.He wore another shirt and came outside towards the hall where Naina sat.

Naina asked impatiently when Maan settled on the opposite sofa,"Do u know what was the contents of that sleeping tablets which she swallowed during that incident?"Maan nodded no but he had seen the name which he mentioned.She immediately searched that in the google and saw that with wide eyes.Naina said,"Maan,this is highly poisonous...its side effects r nightmares,hallucinations!How much she swallowed?"Maan gulped his saliva and mumbled,"Almost full bottle!"She closed her eyes and leaned to the sofa rest closing her eyes sighing heavily.Maan asked scared,"Naina,what is the matter?"Naina looked at him and said intently,"Maan,these tablets are so poisonous when it taken in bunch!One fist of tablets can lead the person to death bed.Geet miraculously alive where her baby took all the harm."Tears poured down from his eyes and spoke helplessly,"I hate that moment when i saw my life...my Geet in that state!Till now she craves for her dead child which am unable to give now.I thought if that baby comes then she will be distracted and the new responsibility makes her forget our first baby.But am helpless Naina...am unable to do that!I tried but it wasnt to that fruitful!"

Naina kept her hand on his shoulder and said,"Dont worry Maan,she will be able to come out of this problem!"On that time Geet snapped open her eyes and got up immediately.She felt puking.She saw around her which was circling around her.She felt dizzy and puking made her restless.She held her stomach and her mouth getting the juices.She immediately came outside and stood in front of Naina who saw her with amusement.She cudnt understand Geet's gesture.She hand gestured to Naina showing she's feeling to puke.Maan immediately asked worriedly,"What happened jaan,are u feeling of throwing up!"Geet nodded still shutting her mouth from her mouth.Immediately she felt dizzy and tripped but fell inside Maan's arms who was worried.Naina immediately understood and they both took her to the washroom.She threw everything what she ate last night and felt so weak.

Her knees wobbled and she fell inside Maan's arms once again.He immediately lifted her and made her sleep in their room.Naina checked her pulse and felt two pulse.Her face widened with broad smile and said shaking Maan's hands,"Maan,congrats u r going to become father once again!"He was shocked but he too smiled broadly and immediately hugged Geet who had fainted inside his arms.Maan said in excitement,"Jaan get up...i want to say a good news...get up jaan!"He sprinkled some water when she got up to get Maan and Naina smiling broadly.She asked innocently,"Why r u both smiling?"When Maan answered,"Becoz i have been promoted to father once again,u r pregnant jaan!"He said proudly which made Naina to go away as she knew what gonna come next while Geet's face turned from shock to broad smile.She spoke,"That's why i dint get periods from last two months!"

Geet tried to get up but Maan immediately lifted her in his arms and said pecking her forehead,"From today onwards,u will be in my arms only!U and our baby...i wont let anyone harm u both!"Geet saw his happiness and the spark and glow was some what adorable and she cupped his cheek and said,"I always love to see u like this!I love u Maan and yes am so happy to be the mother of ur child!"She gently rubbed her flat tummy.He slowly twirled laughing heartily while she giggled cutely.

Maan gently made her lie on the bed when Naina came back and said,"Maan,its better we confirm it so i have called a Gynaecologist here to examine her and dont worry no one knows that she was here and especially to ur enemies!"Maan nodded after one hour Dr.Pandey came to the farm house and examined her.She confirmed that Geet's pregnant and wrote some vitamin tablets to her.Dr.Pandey insisted Naina to not to give her any stress and try to teach her meditation which can destroy all negative thoughts,she even insisted them to bring her to her clinic where she needs to do scanning of Geet's stomach to get to know the baby's growing.Naina nodded to Dr.Pandey and she went from there giving the next appointment of the check up.

Maan immediately phoned up farm house kitchen and ordered vegetable soup for Geet.Naina went away to search abt that sleeping tablet which was swallowed by Geet.At afternoon Maan came to their room with lunch tray and sat on the bed.Geet was sleeping on the bed after their conversation abt the baby there was a cute smile on her lips which made him smile broadly.Maan kissed her forehead and said stroking her hairs,"Jaan get up...have lunch mishty!"Geet cutely snuggled to his warmth and said keeping his hand under her face,"Let me sleep Maan!"He chuckled seeing his pouting Geet and said more lovingly,"Jaan...u need to eat the lunch,u cant starve like previously...its our baby needs food jaan!"She got up immediately for which Maan said,"Careful jaan..u need to be more cautious or else u will hurt our baby!"

Geet nodded politely but kept her right palm on her flat tummy where her bit and his bit  was cocooning inside her womb.He too kept his palm on her palm and caressed her flat tummy.Her eyes welled up which was happy tears and mumbled,"Am sorry!"He kissed her forehead and said,"Let's eat jaan!"He lovingly fed her her favourite aloo ka paratha with curry.he cutely licked her lips licking his fingers and made him aroused once again.

Here Karan was screaming uncontrollably which made Angad insane and shouted,"Why r u screaming?U have tied me then y r u screaming?"Karan looked up and more tears leaked from his eyes.Angad's anger towered seeing his tears as he said to himself,"Committing biggest crime u r crying and showing crocodile tears?"Karan came near him and said,"Do u know yesterday i had my prey,that girl was also beautiful..but not beautiful than Anjali and Geet!But whatever girl i catch to satisfy desires they give me full co-operation.But my inner desires never got satisfied.When i had Anjali then she was the sole girl whom i started loving becoz she always made me calm from her body.But she died and when i want to feel Geet then i cant able to catch her!"Angad struggled hearing Geet's name with total anger but he cant able to free himself by that iron clamps.Angad said angrily,"U r not gonna touch her..do u understand?"Karan glared at him but it turned to broad smile which had showed lustful smirk and a smirk which said that he cant do anything.Karan got up and walked away while Angad screamed,"U r not gonna have victory Karan.Dont go near Geet...she's fire and she will burn u like u burned my little sister Anjali.Dont think that she's alone like my sister Anjali...she has Maan Singh Khurana and Rajveer Singh Shekhawat who's protecting her like shadow!"Karan turned and said fiercely,"Then am gonna kill them!"But this time Angad smirked,"Can u able to kill a shadow?"Karan glared at him.

PART 56

PART 58

This is my group & page..u will get all my FF's & others too to read..here is the link

Group & Page links

https://www.facebook.com/groups/105839309573487/

https://www.facebook.com/S4MaanGeetFanfictions

And please leave ur suggestions & complaints regarding FF's in this thread too...

My Discussion Thread

My works in combo

Precap-Same.

Edited by geetsrir.maan - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

fariya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
omg they become parent again iam tooo happy 
plzzz ab kuch galat na ho maaneet k sath
is karan ko toh chote chote tokre kar k acid main dal k boil kar do gi main agar is nai geet ko nuksan phocahya
shalinimaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wowww geet is agn pregnent

maan ab puri care karega geet ki
i hope ab kuch glt na ho maaneet ke saath

uss karan ki to mai BLOODY B****** bada aaya geet ko haath lagane wala
angad ne sahi kha ti maan aur veer ki shadow tk ko choo nhi payega
wating for nxt
nd plzz update DS also