VENOMOUS DESIRE-THREAD 03

maaneet0887 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maaneet0887 thumbnail
Guys u are wondering why i opened this thread when i had shifted my stories in my blog.Actually i had shifted it temporarily due to lack of time and gonna continue it till i get my own lappy.Becoz to type my updates i have to travel from Bangalore to Mysore and it can only done in weekends only.So till i get my lappy i will give the blog links in this thread and when i get time gonna fill it with update just like i had done some of my previous updates in my previous thread.So please co-operate and pray that i get my lappy very soon.Had put an application to my parents and my bro to buy me a lappy but till it get sanctioned will continue like this only so be with me always guys and thanks for ur support all the way till now and further also.😃🤗
Edited by geetsrir.maan - 11 years ago
maaneet0887 thumbnail
Here is the next part of Venomous Desire...hope u like it...do hit the like button and comment...

https://srirmg.wordpress.com/2013/03/17/venomous-desire-th3-updated-part-30/

RECAP

Today for Geet it was the bad day while Maan had good day in his office.Geet reached college at time but her laptop got some problem and it wasnt opening.After that Geet got a seminar in which she have to submit it tomorrow only and that's why she was working in college computer where she can transfer it into her pen drive and get ready for tomorrow's seminar.Geet was sitting in front of the PC and was working adding up the info to the Power point presentation.Geet once again felt she was being watched and turned towards the source sensing when she saw no one was there.After few seconds or so she felt that someone is behind her standing and when she lifted her head to see on that time some one pressed the hanky full of chloroform.As soon as she inhaled the hanky her eyes went droopy and her body went limp and she immediately slept on the table.One masked man carried her in hi strong arms and she was made sleep inside the car and the car drove past the college without anyone notice as the car stood behind the college.Here security who stood near the gateway dint know that Geet was inside the college and he locked the college without seeing anything.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

PART 30

Maan started to begin scared seeing Geet absent for the office and phoned up to KM thinking she had gone to KM or not.Some where his heart was feeling restless.Phone rung in KM and it was Nakul who answered the phone.Nakul said,"Hello'!"Maan said worriedly,"Nakul'Geet ghar aayi hai kya?"Nakul was too worried and said,"Nahin chote saab woh ghar meein aakar thodi chai peekar uske baad hi KC chali jaati thi..lekin aaj ghar nahin pahunchi'.!Mein bhi pareshan hoon chote saab..Geet bitiya KC pahunchi kya?"Maan was worried and answered him,"Nahin Nakul..mein bhi ussi ke liye wait kar raha hoon'.!"Before Nakul would speak further Maan cut the call.Maan immediately came outside when Sasha stopped him,"MK kuch pata chala Geet ke baare mein?"Maan said worriedly,"Nahin Sasha'mein uski college jaa raha hoon agar uski koi bhi khabar tumhe mile toh mujhe pahunchaa dena'.!"Sasha nodded yes to him while Maan immediately ran towards his car.He was getting restless not listening to her jingling anklets..her sweet melodious voice..her cute pouting face.

Maan drove the car towards her college and stopped it to get the college locked.Maan immediately dialled her mobile and got the mobile inside the college near the computer room where Maan stood near its window.Maan was shocked and thought,"Kiseene Geet ko dekha hi nahin aur taala lagaakar chale gaye'.!"Maan immediately dialled to the dean of the college who came in next 10 minutes and opened the college.Maan was feeling restless and when he entered the computer room then he got the shock of his life.The computer room was not neat and clean.It was giving the tinge of struggle seeing the half of the computer broken.Dean was shocked seeing the mess in that place and he immediately called security to ask abt this.But security himself was getting shock seeing the mess while Maan found Geet's belongings along with her mobile.Geet was catching some points along with her preparation of Power point presentation when she had wrote his name when someone had closed her mouth and nose from chloroform.

In struggle Geet had threw her ear rings and jewels wherever she can so that the one sees the place can think that some thing has happened to her.Maan was so shocked seeing her anklets and ear rings and immediately he phoned up to Veer.Maan said in panic,"Veer..i need u here immediately come to Geet's college now'!"Veer came to Geet's college in 5 minutes and saw the place with shock.Seeing the place he immediately came to conclusion that someone had kidnapped Geet and whispered to Maan,"Maan'.seeing the place i think Geet has been kidnapped'.!"Veer immediately called his team to investigate the place while dean said to Maan that he's gonna give full co-operation in this and also requested not to make this news as public.Maan & Veer assured him as Khuranas image is at stake and Veer started investigating abt Geet.He tried to mingle with Geet's friends and came to know that they had seen Sameera in the college.Veer was wondering that when Sameera was in hospital then how come she was here.On that time both Maan and Veer reached the hospital and to Sameera's dismay she was talking to the person whom she appointed the work of troubling Geet.

Sameera said in panic,"U dint kidnap her then who did?"Veer was very fast in his work so when they heard whom Sameera was talking he had instructed his inferiors to trace the number and his inferiors had traced it was coming from the go down of the machine factory near Noida.Maan was silent as Veer had stopped him to be violent.When the person was located an brought to Veer then he told everything of Sameera's orders.When Maan heard this then he immediately ran towards the hospital where Sameera was present and entered to see Sameera was sleeping peacefully smiling in her sleep.Maan strangled Sameera's neck and said,"Jaldi bataavo Geet kahan hai nahin toh mein tumhe nahin chodoonga'..!"Sameera tried to breathe but still Maan strangled her neck more when Veer shouted at Maan,"Maan chodo bhale hi Sameera ab shak ke nazar mein nahin lekin tum kaanoon ko apne haath mein nahin le sakta just relax hum jaldi Geet ko dhoond lenge mein waada karta hoon'..!"Maan said worriedly,"Pata nahin Veer mera dil bahut ghabraa raha hai kis haal mein hogi meri Geet'.!"Veer patted his back to soothe him.On that time Sameera shouted angrily,"Kisi bhi haalat mein hogi lekin mujhe pata hai ki woh khush hogi zaroor..kyunki tujh jaise insan ke saath rehna achcha hai kissi ke saath bhaag gayi woh'.!"

Maan was totally angry and he immediately held her neck more tighter and said,"Tumhaari behaviour ke baare mein bol rahi ho?"When Sameera tried to free her neck from Maan's grip on that time Veer shouted,"maan for god sake chod usse'.Geet ab humaare paas nahin hai iska matlab yeh nahin ki tum apni manmaani karo..kya tum jail mein rehna chaahte ho jis waqt hum Geet ko dhoond rahe honge'!"Maan said spitting fire to Sameera,"Veer..dekha kaisi baat karti hai ek aurat ho kar bhi'.!"Veer said immediately,"Woh besharam hai iska matlab yeh nahin ki hum bhi besharam banjaaye'chalo yahan se nahin toh meri kasam'!"Maan went from there angrily after Veer gave his swear.But Maan was totally angry on Sameera and wanted to trouble her more and thought,"Bahut shock haina tumhe doosron ki zindagi barbaad karna toh mein dikhaata hoon ki kiseeki zindagi barbaad karne ka matlab kya hota hai'.!"

Here in an deserted place a human figure slept on the ground totally unconscious.A person walked towards her with a bucket full of water and sprayed it on the human figure.That human figure got up with the jerk feeling the cold water and saw the surroundings.The person was none other than Geet who was seeing around her with shock when she got attention towards a man who stood grinning at her lustfully then she shivered and said,"Vikram'.!"

Geet said with fear,"Vikram'aap yahan kya kar rahe hai'aur aap mujhe kyun yahan laaya gaya hai'!"On that time Vikram came so near to her and rubbed his thumb on her petal lips and said,"I want to marry u'.!"

Precap-Vikram said laughing,"Geet ghabraavo mat'mein sir ek baar tujhse shaadi karoonga aur uske baad ek raat bitaakar fir Maan ko mein humesha ke liye saump doonga'mujhse darne ki koi zaroorat nahin jaan'!"Geet wiggled out from his grip but he was too fast and held her hand and in swift moment he put her mangalsutra around her neck and vermillion on her forehead partition.

How was the another twist guys?Gonna give next part tommorrow but till then leave ur feedback guys.Am sure u guys gonna throw joothis and chappals but kya karoon mein apne story aage badaana chaahti hoon' cant give hot and romantic parts always'.so tayyaar haina aage ke twist ke liye

NEXT PART 31

Edited by geetsrir.maan - 10 years ago
Gudiyalovesguru thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
congrats for the new thread...
lovesia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
congrats on new thread dear 
Infinity. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2