Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

foesb thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This was such a magical update! Without Arhi been intimate you conveyed their cracking chemistry in a superb way, so this update was like an ultimate closure to everything you have build up so far between them! First and foremost I gotta say I felt bad for Aman, he has had feeling for Khushi and has been on the verge of confessing but couldn't and was waiting until he gets the opportunity. But alas time is not something that will stop for you. Anyway it was nice to see that he won't turn out be one of those ruthless people out of vengeance. 
Now coming to Arhi, it was really amazing the way everything was penned down between them. Khushi's hesitancy and then wanting to reciprocate the same feelings as Arnav but insecurities getting best of her and she telling something completely different. That scene was fantastic! But Arnav been Arnav somehow convinced her otherwise that is also in his own way😃  But I think from this point onwards they will have to face a lot of difficulties in order to carry out their relationship. Seems like already there is someone who is spying one them,may be its that good for nothing new accountant. I hope Arhi will overcome all the obstacles that may come their way. Looking forward to see how the things will progress in future. It was an extremely fantastic update!
Rami92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awww the kisss wasss besht
jus luvd the update
PARVATHY44 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awww loved it very much.thanks 4 the pm
..sweetchilly.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Waiting for the next part.
Continue soon.
-BarunKiMeera- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update..
AhHh they kissed.. Uff
Finally confesssion ..loved it !!
NidhiNev thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Full of romance but conflicting mind of Khushi ! But what the hell dekha jayega.. I love this man he loves me, i want him to kiss me and i want to kiss him... Hey bhagwan bachhao kya ho raha hai ?!

Arey yaar dont think about society when you have Arnav with you and right now wanting you. How can you think of anything when such a sexy, hot, irresistable, handsome guy is standing in front of you ! Senseless or what are you Khushi ?!?!

So its clear that Aman loved Khushi and had come to confess his love to her ! But yahan toh another story was going on as soon as he heard muffling sounds from inside Arnav's room. Now he knew , he had lost his love to another whom she loved.

Tum Theek Ho ? Aap Hamesha Humse Yeh Sawaal Kyun Karte Hain ? Humein Toh Lagta Hai Ki Aap Bhi Theek Nahin Hain ( haaayyyeee IPK after she kisses him on poolside infront of all , Shyam ka face dekhne laayak tha.. Ahahahahaa..kya mazaa aaya)

Chalo back to topic... So Aman noticed someone spying and was shocked when he saw who it was !!?!?

WHO THE HELL WAS SPYING AT THEM ?????... Chalo come on Aman, out with the name !!!

PEHLI BAAR MOHABBAT KI HAI, AAKHIRI BAAR MOHABBAT KI HAI , AISA MERA PYAAR HAI !!!! 😉 Edited by NidhiNev - 10 years ago
seeta_naips thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Arnav confessed his love but Khushi thinks she is not good enough for him

ah the kiss was worth waiting for
Gayuraj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update.
finally confession
Continue soon.
sincereme thumbnail
Update
update
update
update
update
When will you update ??
Friedriceji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
NOTE

Sorry for everything!! Give me few more days to get back to your scraps and PMs. I am stuck badly and like I had mentioned, I was suppose to get back my laptop today, but it didn't came.

I am so worried and ashamed to post this note but something is better than nothing right?!

I have finally moved to Kochi and tomorrow is our Grihapravesh! Hopefully I will be back to updating from coming week and I seek your support.

You friends are not made at me?
If yes, then I am all set to receive your wraths🤢

Love you all..!!

Keep Fried!
🤗