Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prarthna.B thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
nice story, please PM me when you update, read all the chapters and eagerly waiting for the next part :)
kamiya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
great story dear
looking forward to read the next part
update soon
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for re posting it. I was wondering what happened when I couldn't find the link ðŸ˜Š
ron.ansari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
MADHUBALA - REMEMBER ME

Part 5

"Madhu, not like this. Again." Shouted the director.

Scene 1 Take 7.

She was trying but failed every time. She was so good in acting then what happened now. She was getting more scared with the passing minute. And top of it all, she was doing a scene based on mother-daughter relationship so it was hard for her to bring out the real emotions.

"Madhu, you need a break. Take a break." Said director comforting her.

"No..No.. I can do this. One more." Said Madhu showing her index finger.

"Okay." he agreed.

Scene 1 take 21.

"No Madhu you are not doing it properly. I think you are nervous. Take a break. We will do it again." Said the director standing up from the seat when Madhu heard the sound she least expected here.

"You talk to your mother like this. Feel it." He paused and continued looking at the director now. "She can't do this. Change her. Sign a new heroine." Shouted RK from the door. "I think I was wrong in my decision. She is not worth it."

How dare he? Madhu shouted in her head. First he dared to talk about her mother and now this. I am not worth it. I'll show him what I am. "Sir, one more." She shouted matching his tone and volume.

"But Madhu'" the director started but Madhu cut him off. "One more and I'll show how much I am worth it." She huffed in anger and took her position again beside the other actress while Roma and Trishna stared at RK.

-------------

"Priya wake up beta. It's 7." The old woman shouted pulling the quilt from a girl's face.

"Maa, let me sleep. 5 more minute with my prince." She answered from under the quilt.

"So you're dreaming about your prince eh? So how does he look like?"asked the woman sitting beside Madhu. Madhu peeked from the quilt and said. "He'He is on a white horse wearing a royal dress. He is '."

"Where is he now?"

"I don't know maa. Maybe he is nearby I can feel him." with this her eyes drifted to the place where RK was sitting. She closed her eyes for a minute and opened again smiling at her mother.

"And when are you going to meet him my dear priya madam?" the woman teased her.

"I am not sure. But I feel like today." She looked like she was lost in her dream world again when her mother clicked her fingers in front of her face. "Priya, You're getting late for the college. Come down fast and have your breakfast."

"Okay Maa." She kissed the woman and ran to the door of bathroom.

-------------------------------

"Cut!" director shouted and Roma and Trishna had tears in their eyes. It looked so real that they felt Madhu was with her mother in real talking about her prince charming. "Madhu you did better than the audition." Director shouted clapping and others joined him.

Madhu walked towards the door when she stopped near RK and he leaned on the chair arm. "I am sure you got the answer that I am worth it or not."

When RK walked through the door he froze looking at the beauty in front of his eyes. Her skin was glowing not that she never glowed but today she was looking out of the world. He ran his gaze from her head to toe and noticed she was wearing a night-suit. Though she was sitting on the bed but he could tell she had a body for what other girls prayed to god and tried to maintain it. But she never looked that kind who would do anything to maintain themselves. He never concentrated on this matter when he met her before but she being in front of him wearing a night-suit and looking so cute couldn't stop him from thinking about this. He controlled his emotions when he heard she was not doing it properly. She needed a motivation and no motivation was stronger than anger and hurt-pride. So he provoked her and it worked. When she walked past him, he wanted to hug then and there to congratulate her and to tell her how cute she looked when she challenged him like this. He controlled this urge and didn't say anything finding a lioness behind her face. He stared at her disappearing figure with a smile.

"Superstar RK!!" Roma shouted running towards her and broke chain of RK's thoughts. "Hi. I am Roma, Aunt of Madhu. So nice to meet you." She forcibly shook his hands with her and RK was more irritated with her. First she interrupted what he was thinking and now this. He was going to shout on her when Trishna interrupted her. "Roma, let's go. Madhu is waiting for us."

"Oh now I know from where you got to learn to follow me. Bittuji please lead them to Madhubala's vanity van and please see they reach safely there." He added with a sarcastic tone when he heard her voice again.

Madhu was walking towards the van when she noticed Roma and Trishna were not behind her. She turned back and searched them. She found them near him and her anger rose when she heard what he dared to utter.

"We will manage. Thank you for the concern." She shouted pressing on the word concern. "Roma, Didu Come on. I am hungry." She left with holding their hand and RK whispered. "Stay away from a hungry lioness."

"Chief, did you say something?" asked Bittuji looking at him.

"No. I was wondering whether it was a good idea to meet her and know her more so that we can work smoothly together." He answered quickly covering him up.

Edited by ron.ansari - 10 years ago
Prarthna.B thumbnail
Lovely update, Thanx for the PM, you are really fast at updating, hope this pace continues becoz I can't wait longer to read the next part, this is so addictive :)
ron.ansari thumbnail
@Prarthna.B... I had alraedy updated till part 11 but something happened in my account resulting in deletion of all my posts.
Prarthna.B thumbnail

Originally posted by: ron.ansari

@Prarthna.B... I had alraedy updated till part 11 but something happened in my account resulting in deletion of all my posts.

oh that's really sad , but  loads of thanks to you that you are posting all the chapters again !! :)
KazBrekker thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
please upload all the parts soon..i really wanna read on
ron.ansari thumbnail
MADHUBALA - REMEMBER ME

Part 6

The next four days Madhubala lived in a hell. Whenever she walked out reporters and cameramen followed her along with her new fans she gained in that week. People were going crazy with the news that she was the new girl in town featuring in her first film with the superstar RK. She had never been the type who liked attention and lights. She had always loved being behind the curtains that's why she had chosen being a make-up artist. Sometimes she couldn't enjoy her food with her family in her or their favourite place and that bugged her a lot. And it got worse when boys started to follow her. It was the one thing she never liked in their specie. Boys, she always hated them and his father was the one of the biggest reason behind it. And top of it all Trishna banned her from her artistic work with the make-up, ordering her to not to set her foot inside her beauty parlor again. It was the place where she always found solace and now it was all gone, all thanks to this acting thing. She had never taken any classes or professional training for acting and Roma used to call her a born actor. Roma was right to some extent as with no training she gained her first film in her first attempt. But what annoyed her a lot was when media started following her. She would have been happy if she could do anything like a normal human being. But it was all gone. She couldn't set her foot outside her chawl, couldn't eat at roadside stalls, couldn't go outside without makeup and it was all because of this film and yeah maybe Roma who was ordering her to what to do and what to not and Trishna was not at all behind. She literally blackmailed her to do things she never imagined in her life to do. She was happy now that her family was healthy with Roma's chemo therapy sessions going on with the money and her sister seemed to be happy since they returned from her first shoot. She had never asked for anything than her happy family. She wanted Trishna to get married to someone who will love her, cherish her endlessly and she would find herself the man she wanted to be with. She had planned to take Roma with her to her in-laws house after her marriage but being an 18 year old adult few months back had refrained her for searching for that man who would trust her decision. It was too early to do anything. She had grown up quickly with the responsibilities of the house with Roma and Trishna out of the house for work and auditions. Marriage was not in line in near future for her but she had always thought it as a necessity of a human life. Her simple rule was no marriages no next generation and the end of the world. That thought had haunted her a lot whenever she remembered Roma's decision to not to get married. But that time was different and now they were living happily. She would have been happier if Roma was not bugging her a lot since the morning shouting from the bathroom, then from the window and now from the door telling Vimla Aunty as if she was deaf. Madhu mouthed her exact words she was using since the morning. Madhu is acting with Superstar RK today. She huffed setting table for the breakfast. "Didu breakfast is ready." She shouted from where she was standing and in less than two minutes Trishna appeared wearing a knee length skirt flaunting her perfect legs. "How do I look?" She asked.

"Wow Didu you are looking out of the world. RK is going to head over heels today." Madhu teased and Trishna blushed.

"Err' it's not for RK." She said flushing looking down.

"Then for whom?" asked Roma this time.

"I met someone at the shooting and we are going on a date today right after the shooting so I thought to wear it for the shooting too." Trishna hugged her sister and aunt to blush more whilst Madhu whispered in her ears smiling. "Two aims and one arrow Didu."

Walking towards the door RK heard some voices and hearing a voice particularly his curiosity grew further. He turned around swiftly startling Bittuji. "Chief you want something?" asked Bittuji but RK was nowhere in his sound mind to respond to his question. He found Madhubala arguing with Taxi driver for the bill. The way her eyes were blinking, widening and synchronizing with her lips and hands held his eyes and his heart reacted in a foreign way he never felt before to surrender his mind. It has happened before but he never saw this side of Madhubala and he was tempted to touch those big eyes to check if there was a spare skin or anything special with her eyes. But the voice of Driver brought him back to where he was standing. "What Madam you are acting in a big film with Superstar RK and you're fighting for rupees 50."

"So what? I am a human being and a middle class one. Don't you dare try to expect more with this blackmailing. Take 80." She handed him the money forcibly and turned towards the door.

That was when he noticed all the people around them staring at the argument between them. He rolled his eyes. When is she going to grow up? She is an actress for god sake and she is behaving like a teenager. Doesn't she know anything about image? I have to do something for this now like last time. "Bittuji gift her a car. And like last time make her accept it. God knows how many things I have to do for her." RK was not hesitant this time to show Bittuji his care towards her. RK was used to the questioning look on Bittuji's face and so does Bittuji with RK's weakness for this girl. Some days ago RK had made him to provide a vanity van to Madhubala and he had to make arrangements for that matter, making producer and his spot boy to lie to Madhubala and her family.

Madhubala had spotted him near the door and decided to ignore him completely. He had dared to mess up with her family last time and only she had known how much she had abstained herself from killing that man. She had killed him on that day if she wasn't worried about the future of her family after the murder for humanity and that lead her to walk past him. RK stared at the disappearing figure with Roma and Trishna in pure disbelief. How dare she ignore me? His mind ruled his heart this time and he rushed inside making Bittuji to make quick steps to keep up with him.
Edited by ron.ansari - 10 years ago
-SmexyGhost- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Keep Continue the Story.