Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ron.ansari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
@mannu_minnie... these kinda things always happens with me. I don't know why.

ron.ansari thumbnail
@rinku06... thank you. keep reading.
@Anjumsmarty... liked your signature quote.
ron.ansari thumbnail
@colorsluv...Thank you and I will continue as soon as I reach home again if I get time.
ron.ansari thumbnail
@ _Mojo.Jojo_
@aDarkAngel

Who is Mods?
mevanp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh..! will wait for ur updates... 😊
aDarkAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Guess u have already contacted them mods for moderators😊!!! I know all this could have caused so much head ache!!! You know I was searching for your story since so many hours and so many times... Hope u update soon😊
ron.ansari thumbnail
@aDarkAngel... Yeah I did contact them but got no response. And I'll update again tonight. Edited by ron.ansari - 10 years ago
ron.ansari thumbnail
MADHUBALA - REMEMBER ME

Part 2

NARRATION OF MADHU

As soon as the man at the door shouted Trishna Malik, RK frowned. That girl is never going to change. He looked at the door sighing deeply and stood rooted to his place when he first saw her. She is not Trishna Malik. Then who is she? Next he saw everything in a daze when she walked to stand in front of lights and camera, acted and when she mourned the death of the hero in the film his heart cried with her. Stop please'.somebody stop her' why was she crying? Hero actually didn't die in the movie. Then why? She wasn't stopping and he didn't have anything to make her stop. So he shouted that she wasn't doing it properly and should stop here, keeping his whereabouts in mind.

As Madhu stopped in front of the selectors she made a face watching RK sitting and glaring at her. She ignored his stares and acted as mentioned in the scene provided to all girls. She was giving her audition when RK interrupted saying she wasn't doing it properly and she frowned. She had delivered her dialogues so skillfully that even the producer and casting director agreed with her that she was excellent. But why was he overlooking her?

"I have done it properly Sir." She defended frowning at him to stop her in the middle. She knew they were not going to cast her but this man insulted her and words came out of her mouth unknowingly. She didn't want to come here either but it was Trishna who had sent her here and it was all because of a stupid bet.

Trishna was a big fan of The Superstar RK. And when she heard RK was coming to Natraj Studio she danced without rain. Madhu tried to stop her but failed. "Madhu last time please." She pouted her mouth like a child and Madhu smiled but frowned within a second at attempt of her elder sister to melt Madhu and consent to let her go to the auditions. "No Didu, I am not letting you go there. You said it last 8 times too and he had already insulted you enough. You are not going anywhere. He is not going to cast you in a film opposite him." Madhu tried to explain her but Trishna's soul was not in her body now. "I am your elder sister and you can't order me around." Madhu rolled her eyes at her sister's tantrums and continued holding Trishna's hands. "Didu you gave 49 auditions for his films and he rejected you for each. Don't let it be your half century. Even film industry knows that you stalk RK. He is not going to take you.".."And he is going to take you right?" anger flared in Trishna's eyes but Madhu knew it was entirely his fault. No RK and no anger. "No I am not saying this Didu. You know I don't like Film Industry. Please Didu don't go in there and don't let him humiliate you. Please." Madhu pleaded joining her hands. "Fine I won't try to do this if you go in there." Trishna knew her sister hated this industry and she was never going to accept whatever she was offering and that smoothened her way. "What do you mean?" asked Madhu perplexed. "I mean you go in there and if he casts you in this film then I am not going to try for his films' auditions ever." Trishna spread her hands a little to explain her and Madhu's face frown lines smoothened. She knew what her sister was doing so she decided to play safe. At least she would be safe from him for one audition but this was enough for now. "Alright what I have to do?"

Someone hitting her on her chest pulled her out of whatever she was thinking. She felt something warm and as realization clouded her mind she found Trishna shouting in her ears. She was continuously praising her, crying in the process. But why? What did she do to that much love from her sister? And then she heard the shocking revelation. "Madhu they selected you!!! They confirmed you on the spot!!! Oh My God!!!"  And then Madhu realized she was living in a shock state since 20 minutes. Her mind cleared the clouds and she remembered being selected and then walking out with a daze. And then she remembered what happened when they found out she was not Trishna.

"She is not Trishna Malik." RK voiced out and Madhu's head jerked up.

"Yes, I am not Trishna Malik. I am Madhubala Malik. It was just a bet with my sister, Trishna. I am sorry for wasting your time." She turned to walk out of the room when she heard him. As she uttered her name, he felt something deep in his heart. "Madhubala." He whispered lost somewhere and smiled.

"We found our heroine Dahiyaji. Cast her. She is fresh and unlike her sister she seems less annoying. Also she suits the role." RK pointed his finger at her addressing Dahiyaji, the casting director. Her eyes widened as she saw Dahiyaji nodding in response happily. His face expressions conveyed he was going to do the same if RK had denied.

"Who's your manager?" asked the producer after instructing the man at the door to tell him to not to send girls. They had found their heroine. Madhu who was in a shock uttered a name before walking out. "Trishna Malik."

Trishna was making tea for her and Madhu when her phone rang to change their lives. She picked up stirring the tea. "Hello."

"Trishna Malik?"

"Yes."

"I am Rajesh Kapoor, producer of Falak Tak. Are you the manager of Madhubala Malik? She gave us your name and we found your number in your form." Hearing this Trishna almost jumped in excitement. Her phone almost fell out of her hands but she caught it on time. She gulped hard before stabling herself.

"Yeah it's okay. You called me for something." She answered calmly not wanting to sound desperate.

"Sorry if I am disturbing you but I want to cast Madhubala Malik in my film Falak Tak with RK. So can we meet and discuss the possibilities at Taj hotel at 7 tonight."

"Yeah sure why not. I'll be there." She could not believe that they called for her little sister. She was on cloud nine and turned off the knob to run inside her room to choose a dress to wear tonight. She thought to let Madhu know about this but she knew her sister very well. So she decided to meet the producer first and smiled widely thinking what to wear.

"You did what? How can you do this to me and after all what he did to you?" Madhu almost shouted in shock.

"Please Madhu trust me and sign this film. How many times an opportunity like this knocks at door?" Trishna held her hand and made her to sit on the bed. She sat near Madhu and told her to calm down.

"But Didu I won that bet. You told me to go in there and be selected not sign that film." Madhu shook her head to whatever her sister was forcing her to do. Yes forcing. She didn't want to do this. She hated this and specially RK.

"I know Madhu. But you did this in your first attempt what I was trying to do for years. And this way we can arrange money for Roma's chemo therapy also." Trishna threw the ultimate bomb on her. She knew her sister would say yes for everything related to Roma. They needed money and this was the only chance for them to bring their life on the right track. "Think about it Madhu. We need money for her. Sign this film and maybe our lives will change." She reasoned with Madhu and left her alone for some time to give her the time and space she needed at this time.

"Sign here and here." The lawyer marked some places for her on the papers and she signed them.

"Congratulation for your first movie Madhubalaji and here is your signing amount." Rajesh Kapoor wished her while the lawyer handed over the bag of money to Trishna. "Exactly 10 Lacs. And rest of the amount will be transferred to your account shortly after shooting starts as mentioned in the contract."

"No issue Sir." The lawyer of Madhubala and Trishna spoke for the last time before leaving his seat.

Madhubala and Trishna followed their lawyer outside when Madhu remembered something. "Oh Didu I forgot my purse at the table. Wait for me outside I will catch you in a minute."

"Okay but come fast." Trishna followed their lawyer outside when RK entered the building.

"Chief, the producer is here." A short and round man was following RK silently till that time. "Bittuji, I am tired. Let's go home and tell the producer to meet me at my home." RK yawned loudly stretching his hands.

"Chief, Madhubalaji is here too so I thought it would be nice to know her better so that you can start your shooting comfortably with her." While Bittuji uttered those words, RK looked at him sharply. "What? She's here. Okay let's meet her." RK smirked once before stepping towards the living room impatiently leading Bittuji to follow him quickly. They were walking through the living room door when he hit someone at the door.

"Aahhh!! Can't you watch where you walk?" The lady rubbed her hand on her forehead looking down when world for RK froze. She was none other than Madhubala, the girl he liked from their very first meeting unknown of the fact that the girl hated him from the core of her heart and to change that feeling he had to go a long way. The way she was rubbing her head amazed him while her lowered eyes were something to watch. Her scarf was fluttering with the little air that was blowing through the door and the way she was dressed he suddenly grew an urge to kiss palms of her stylist. Suddenly she looked at him and she lost her words. She looked more beautiful with her widened eyes full of shock and he smiled at her reaction.

As soon as she noticed him smiling her heart stopped. A merciless man with no heart could smile like the pure water of a cold stream. Never in her dreams or in the world she had seen so much beauty in anything. She wanted to know the reason of that smile but her mind covered her heart and she raised her eyebrow at his reaction.

He wanted to laugh at her raised brows but he controlled and words rushed out of his mouth unknowingly "I am sorry." He apologized and heard a gasp from his back. He knew who was there and his mind started to find an excuse for his apology not knowing that he was going to need more excuses in near future frequently.

"It's okay."said Madhubala before leaving while RK stared at her open mouthed. She was the first one on whom his charms didn't work even his smile, in oblivion that it was just the beginning and she was as affected from him that he was from her. A new beginning awaits them that would heal their broken hearts and pains of their pasts.

Edited by ron.ansari - 10 years ago
war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey what happened to the previous thread?

keep writing...i luv ur story ðŸ˜³ ðŸ¤—
DevilClan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey.. Where r the remaining parts of the story. M unable to see them.