Posted: 10 years ago
thank you purple lips
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

rubab ROFL your emoticons 🤣

i remember beeji hating JeeMan's mom ... how can anyone forget that lol 

Lol vidhi as another behna ... just the other day unknowingly Jeevika called her "meri behna " which she uises only for Maanvi ... so does that hint hint about 3rd behna... copy our Maiyya's shos 😲😲😲  

but i go with non-maiyya twist the bimari wali twist ,, hence pappa is in hospital 

you are welcome .. and i want all the bunch of thanks buahahha 🤣   
paise bach gayi tumhari... aish karooo pizza khalo 😆

I love the emos here, miss them bad on FB😔😆

Exactly the entire premise of the beginning was how Manvi reminded Beeji of their mother which was why she was always a little ukhri ukhri with her, now apparently mum's good dad's bad😕 what was the manvi hate for then🤪🤣🤣 

eeekkk how true is that di, if this was my ekta maiyya, they'd pakka be behnas no?😆 sister hitting on jiju's is a must in maiyya land😃🤣🤣 but yes, he isn't the type who'd be able to pull that off so its probably illness only🤔🤔 oh the irony of that, JeeMan get their dad back after 20+ years only to lose him again😆

nah no pizza, will go shop with it😃😆

behnaaa ... only you and I can think this about PSing part for a few seconds the thought surely did cross my mind ki if that was a merged picture by beeji .. buahahah 🤣  I think we are drowned in TV shows .. lol Maiyya shows 😳😆

I thought only Maanvi knew PS .. but beeji tooo  PSing 😲 😆

MKRWB🤗 only us two can get such wacko ideas😎🤣

arre di, Manvi must've taught her na😃🤣🤣

Originally posted by: shaanu0111

Seems like Sid sir is following his favourite producer footsteps🤔...I think now i have to skip next 1 week so that i can give some rest to my poor brain😆

Seems like you had a big triangle war between you-laptop-children, can say from your update😆
@Rubab: Can you lend me your thinking cap while watching the show, so that I can think logic behind the scene in Ekta's way🤣

Fav producer kaun?? Mine and di's maiyya kya?😃 if yes, then dude's got taste, even if he isnt capable of making shows himself, he at least understands who is👍🏼🤣 

even ekta would be embarrassed watching this🤣🤣🤣 daddy from picture changed that too without surgery, and manvi went from praying to dad's picture on her roka to not knowing what he looks like🤣🤣 and yes theres the whole beeji hating daddy when she always hated mummy angle too😆😆

and the brain thinks ekta way itself after watching her shows from day 1😳😆 
Edited by -MemoriesLast- - 10 years ago
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
finally watched the episode, filler is best word for it😆 didnt think much of it, but the manvi Beeji and BB scene at the end was cute😊 loved manvi's line where she was all aap pizza ki jagah paratha le aayengi😆 Rest was okay/bleh😵😆 not looking forward to back from the dead dad at all🥱🥱🥱 a track with no sense and logic and one that isn't needed this late either... I'm still not getting why Manvi's hiding about the injections though😕😕
Winterbear thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks For WU.
epi was boring but loved manvi scenes with BB n beeji n virman scene was cute too.
Dorae thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Shaanuuu ... Sid M ka fav producer ab yeh kaun hain 😕
this is not fair sonaa... you have to watch and de-code the entire thing 😆

kya hua mere update ko .. were there typos .. sorry :(( didn't proof read it !! 
but haan war toh hua... hopefully I will get my lappy fixed by weekend 

nooo rubab can't lend her Mayi brain... we both need that fully we have patented Ekta's caps to ourselves lol ... btw to get Ekta thinking cap on watch all her shows since 2000 .. you can think it...😆

btw my two predictions came true.. virat telling m about his audition to Maanvi and two JeeMan dad having an affair and their mom dies with heart break !

Sid M ka fav producer Ekta mam, Isn't it great and suprising??😆
Now a days, watching a show is just like taking the results in Analog and converting into Digital *Bad comparision🤢*, will try to watch the show, just try!!🤣

It's ok di, I can understand irrespective of error's it's beautifully written😳.
I'm sure di you will get your lappy fixed.

Watching Ekta's all show is just to impossible😆 but i'm following her new show and watching her one of the longest running show. With this experience I'll de code the future episodes.😆

Now i'm not ready to hear/see JeeMan are not real sisters🤢. If they go on with this, it result's in a BIG BLUNDER😕...It's not fair, now they should bring viren and virat father🤣

Originally posted by: -MemoriesLast-

Fav producer kaun?? Mine and di's maiyya kya?😃 if yes, then dude's got taste, even if he isnt capable of making shows himself, he at least understands who is👍🏼🤣 

even ekta would be embarrassed watching this🤣🤣🤣 daddy from picture changed that too without surgery, and manvi went from praying to dad's picture on her roka to not knowing what he looks like🤣🤣 and yes theres the whole beeji hating daddy when she always hated mummy angle too😆😆

and the brain thinks ekta way itself after watching her shows from day 1😳😆 

Yes Rubab, you guessed it right😎.

So true, that Ekta would be embarrased watching her student doing this🤣🤣, Yes i remembered they are praying modern mom and dad...Seems like manvi had a hallucination that time🤣🤣...Why there is a sudden jump of this hatred thing of beeji??🤣

Will watch it for sure, may be some other time 😉 and i will get that thinking cap😎 🤣

Edited by shaanu0111 - 10 years ago
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@Rubab  and @Shaanu and 🤣  you shoved away all my thakaan of WU of a filler episode 😆

Eeekkksss he is our maiyya follower, yes as rubab said he knows whose the BEST in the field 👍🏼

and lol behna hittin jiju MaiyyaLands protocol .. Vidhi should be made behna number 3 ... but dude can't pull it off liker his inspiration . I mean our Maiyya 😳

even I want Viren and Virat father to be backk.. all happy pappy .. ek baar unka shakal toh dikhado .. if u remember even his picture was not shown so every possibility of Viren-Virat dad's return 

Beeji's hatred for beta instead of bahu is a total U-turn... when it is said NO U-Turn ...hope beeji doesn't get a traffic ticket for illegal U-turn  🤣
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thank you all for all the likes and comments, truly appreciate it !!😃

will be back today with my regular update in a while 😳