WU-1st-Aug-Virat to Chandigarh, Maanvi to PizzaHut

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dorae thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Pata nahi kyu, mujhe aaj show dekhna ka man hi nahi kiya🤔.
Anyhow I thought of managing with WU and waiting for your WU , so that I can imagine the scenes😳. 
Thank you so much for written update in advance😊
xMidnightStarx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you in advance for the update :)
Saaraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you for the WU in advance Munni DI <3
Maybe vidhi is jeevika and manvis step sister because she is also from where they're from . I bet their dad didn't even married vidhis mom and they're not so rich and vidhis mom will come in the picture soon. This show hopefully not ending soon . 
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Updated !! 

it was a filler episode, 

night before Virat and Maanvi's roka, JeeMan pray to their parents' pictiure which is in the ghar ka mandir ... in the precap maanvi says there is not a single picture of their dad , but now Maanvi says there is not one picture of their dad ... errrmm ðŸ¤”

Edited by munnihyderabad - 10 years ago
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This show's messed up bad.. Didn't Beeji always hate on JeeMan's mum?? Where'd the sudden daddy hate come from??😕😕 and I see two scenarios with the daddy track; (puts ekta's thinking cap on😎🤣🤣) like someone mentioned above, vidhi could be their sister, (since two Behnas simply aren't enough😳🤣🤣) or their dad's ill and doesn't want anyone knowing so he faked an affair, hence him in hospital next to manvi as per the TT seggy.. No laughing, it happens😛😆
Thanks a bunch for the UD di🤗 just when I thought I should get dish fixed, they went back to square one and saved me money😳🤣🤣
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

night before Virat and Maanvi's roka, JeeMan pray to their parents' pictiure which is in the ghar ka mandir ... in the precap maanvi says there is not a single picture of their dad , but now Maanvi says there is not one picture of their dad ... errrmm🤔

Maybe beeji merged random guy with their mum in PS and they've never seen the real one😃🤣🤣 stupid show deserves such stupid comments only😳🤣🤣Edited by -MemoriesLast- - 10 years ago
munnihyderabad thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaanu0111

Pata nahi kyu, mujhe aaj show dekhna ka man hi nahi kiya🤔.

Anyhow I thought of managing with WU and waiting for your WU , so that I can imagine the scenes😳. 
Thank you so much for written update in advance😊

your senses warned you before sone 😆 ... it's ok u didn't miss much lol ... it was a filler episode ðŸ˜†

sorry for the delay ... I was able to do it after a little war or a major war with laptop lol ðŸ˜†
munnihyderabad thumbnail

Originally posted by: nadiak14ever

Maybe vidhi is jeevika and manvis step sister because she is also from where they're from . I bet their dad didn't even married vidhis mom and they're not so rich and vidhis mom will come in the picture soon. This show hopefully not ending soon . 

hayeee this would be a classic Maiyya's twist ðŸ˜†  ohhh i am talking about my girl Ekta.. her show would definitely make Vidhi as JeeMan's 3rd behana LOL ...