Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -MemoriesLast-

This show's messed up bad.. Didn't Beeji always hate on JeeMan's mum?? Where'd the sudden daddy hate come from??😕😕 and I see two scenarios with the daddy track; (puts ekta's thinking cap on😎🤣🤣) like someone mentioned above, vidhi could be their sister, (since two Behnas simply aren't enough😳🤣🤣) or their dad's ill and doesn't want anyone knowing so he faked an affair, hence him in hospital next to manvi as per the TT seggy.. No laughing, it happens😛😆
Thanks a bunch for the UD di🤗 just when I thought I should get dish fixed, they went back to square one and saved me money😳🤣🤣

rubab ROFL your emoticons ðŸ¤£

i remember beeji hating JeeMan's mom ... how can anyone forget that lol 

Lol vidhi as another behna ... just the other day unknowingly Jeevika called her "meri behna " which she uises only for Maanvi ... so does that hint hint about 3rd behna... copy our Maiyya's shos ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²  

but i go with non-maiyya twist the bimari wali twist ,, hence pappa is in hospital 

you are welcome .. and i want all the bunch of thanks buahahha ðŸ¤£   
paise bach gayi tumhari... aish karooo pizza khalo ðŸ˜†

munnihyderabad thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MemoriesLast-

Maybe beeji merged random guy with their mum in PS and they've never seen the real one😃🤣🤣 stupid show deserves such stupid comments only😳🤣🤣

behnaaa ... only you and I can think this about PSing part for a few seconds the thought surely did cross my mind ki if that was a merged picture by beeji .. buahahah ðŸ¤£  I think we are drowned in TV shows .. lol Maiyya shows ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜†

I thought only Maanvi knew PS .. but beeji tooo  PSing ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜†

Surish thumbnail
thank you rose
Jujuk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update!
Agreed, it was more a filler episode!
Loved the VJ scene! <3
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
23 saal tak Mannu ney papa ki tasveer nahi dekhi, and she only chooses to ask about it now? Strange. Very strange.

Thanks Di!!
Dorae thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Seems like Sid sir is following his favourite producer footsteps🤔...I think now i have to skip next 1 week so that i can give some rest to my poor brain😆
Seems like you had a big triangle war between you-laptop-children, can say from your update😆
@Rubab: Can you lend me your thinking cap while watching the show, so that I can think logic behind the scene in Ekta's way🤣
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates..

In the intial episodes they showed that Beeji was angry on JM's mom since she separated Beeji's son from her.. Now beeji is angry on her son and has declared him dead when he is alive!!
munnihyderabad thumbnail

Originally posted by: nithyamkv

Thanks for the updates..

In the intial episodes they showed that Beeji was angry on JM's mom since she separated Beeji's son from her.. Now beeji is angry on her son and has declared him dead when he is alive!!

hahahh Nitya the CVs forgot the entire thing.😆.. suddenly bahu hate turned to beta hate ðŸ˜²

and the picture ... JeeMan prayed to their parent's picture in the house mandir before roka and now she asks why there isn't any pic of their dad  errmmm lord save the show ðŸ˜†
munnihyderabad thumbnail

Originally posted by: -JujuK

Thanks for the update!
Agreed, it was more a filler episode!
Loved the VJ scene! <3

Juju where did you hide your vidhi ðŸ¤£

I thought you went out to get her back !! 

munnihyderabad thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaanu0111

Seems like Sid sir is following his favourite producer footsteps🤔...I think now i have to skip next 1 week so that i can give some rest to my poor brain😆

Seems like you had a big triangle war between you-laptop-children, can say from your update😆
@Rubab: Can you lend me your thinking cap while watching the show, so that I can think logic behind the scene in Ekta's way🤣

Shaanuuu ... Sid M ka fav producer ab yeh kaun hain ðŸ˜•
this is not fair sonaa... you have to watch and de-code the entire thing ðŸ˜†

kya hua mere update ko .. were there typos .. sorry :(( didn't proof read it !! 
but haan war toh hua... hopefully I will get my lappy fixed by weekend 

nooo rubab can't lend her Mayi brain... we both need that fully we have patented Ekta's caps to ourselves lol ... btw to get Ekta thinking cap on watch all her shows since 2000 .. you can think it...😆

btw my two predictions came true.. virat telling m about his audition to Maanvi and two JeeMan dad having an affair and their mom dies with heart break !
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Originally posted by: BalamPichkaari

23 saal tak Mannu ney papa ki tasveer nahi dekhi, and she only chooses to ask about it now? Strange. Very strange.

Thanks Di!!

hain na ðŸ¤“ 

writers tussi great ho ... ðŸ˜†

Edited by munnihyderabad - 10 years ago