FF Rishte Bharose Chaahat Yakeen (Part 5 Page 10)

livluvbollywood thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Heyy guys. I wanted to introduce myself first. My name is Rashi and I'm not really new to the forum. I started watching Arjun from day one itself. I think people can tell from my profile picture that I was really into Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon and I kind of still am. I started watching Arjun because of Sana and I loved Riya in the show. I have another FF going called There Has To Be Something More which involves both IPKKND and Arjun characters and has Ariya. When news came of Sana leaving it happened at a really bad time. There were certain bad news of IPKKND going around at the same time and I quit Arjun once Riya died. So I was very distant from the show and the forum for quite some time. Then a month or so ago, I decided to check back up on the show and I read that Mrunal had entered. I liked her as an actress from Khamoshiyaan but I was pissed just because I missed Riya. But all I had to do was watch the show and I fell in love with Arakshi. So now I just want to establish that I love Ariya a lot but I'm slightly biased to Arakshi because they brought me back to the show. 
So after that boring long rant I am going to start my Arakshi FF that I have named Rishte Bharose Chaahat Yakeen. I am not very good at writing action or crime stories and my story will be based on romance but I will definitely try my best. I hope you guys like my story and give me encouragement and criticisms. Please like, comment, and add me as a friend for PMs. I hope to make some friends on this forum now that I am back to being active on here so please don't hesitate to PM me with an introduction. I like making new friends especially those who like the same shows as me :D. So with that I present Rishte Bharose Chaahat Yakeen.

**Note**
For those of you who are just reading this and might think there isnt an index so it'll be difficult to read this, I have done something differently this time. The links of the next part will be at the end of each previous part. So the link for part 1 is at the end of the prologue, the link for part 2 at the end of part 1, and so on. I hope this makes it easy to go from one part to the next. Please do give me feedback about that :) 

Prologue --
Crime reporter Sakshi Anand had managed to SLIGHTLY soften the hard shelled man that the whole ETF team knew as Arjun Suryakant Raute. No she hadn't impressed him with her "questionable" investigative skills. She actually didn't know how she had managed to stop his taunts. She hadn't even had a real (or fake) injury lately. She failed to realize that her articles on the ETF cases and team were of slight interest to the mysterious ACP. 

Arjun had always not been the least bit interested in Sakshi's company so reading her articles was out of the question. One day, a boring day at his house, he decided to read the newspaper and there it was in big letters; ETF: THE DREAM TEAM (OR NOT) Written by Sakshi Anand. Arjun had nearly thrown it into the trash can seeing the title but he decided to see what kind of "publicity" Sakshi had given them.

What he read shocked him to bits. She wrote minute details about the cases she had been involved in and she not only covered everything that Arjun had discovered in the recent cases but related the clues to those of past cases. She even maturely explained the positive and negative aspects of each team member (without naming names) and feelings that she seemed to have observed from all of them. Arjun finished reading her article and, in shock, went to bed. 

While in his bed he kept thinking to himself of Sakshi. No the man had not fallen in love with her (not yet at least ;P). But he had definitely felt a certain amount of respect for her now. She wasn't a trained ETF officer so now with a calm mind he realized he was being slightly harsh on her not being able to contribute more than her research to the cases. But she was very observant. 

Arjun remembered how in the article she noted all the details of every single case she mentions. Not all she seemed to have a knack of understanding people's emotions very well. Too well Arjun felt after remembering her pointing out his pain-filled eyes in the ETF van one day. Whatever it was, this girl had keen eyes and there was something more to her than what she let on.  

Edited by livluvbollywood - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ketakee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow...thats awesome...
nice story...

Please continue๐Ÿ˜ƒ

princess2507 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow nice story i have send u buddy request
Send me pm whenever u update it!!
Sakuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice start, do update soon๐Ÿ˜Š
wildire thumbnail
Nice start...

Continue soon!!
giee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Great start

Update jaldi jaldi ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

PoohLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice start,love the prologue..continue soon๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
aroojarain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow..
awesome start...
cont soon..
NSohi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey what a mindblowing start dear ... Plz-2 continue it soon and do pm me :)
keshiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved the concept... Please continue soon...
Sending you a buddy request... Pkease send me PMs when you update

-Dhwani