Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JeeLeZaraa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
thanx for the update
omg... is arjun the kidnapper??? But why? I really hope a misunderstanding  doesnt happen because of that :(
swarontaarey thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow...awsum update...👏...i guess d kidnapper is arjun n d other person is rathod...
bt if rathod noes everything abt sakshi then y did he nt share wid arjun..???
hmmm...many questions.😕
...update fast so that we get d answers fast...waiting fr d next update...😊
sarunarshi72 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
okay. That was amazing. Loved it. At first i thought arjun is the kidnapper but then who is the guy in the hospital. Yep im really confused but im really enjoying this. Update soon
keshiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
There have been amazing twists and turns in your story. I'M SO INTRIGUED. And whats with Arjun? Has he kidnapped her? But why?
Anyways, there are loads of questions and the answers would only come with the next update.
Please update soon. I'm restlessly and anxiously waiting for the next update.
-Dhwani
wildire thumbnail
Nice parts!!

Loved them!!!
livluvbollywood thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NSohi13

Oh God m I thinking correct that it is Arjun who is the kidnapper ... Or someone else ... Then who was that man who is thinking about Sakhshi ... I m confused now ... It's really a big twist in this story ... But trust me I m enjoying this track :) Plz update it soon as u know that like me other readers also want to know the paheli of Sakhshi kidnapping :) thanks for this update :)

oooh so you're questioning now? thats good. you'll find the answers to your questions in today's update. it'll be action packed :D thanks for the love

Originally posted by: Sakuu

is Arjun the kidnapper O.o poor Sakshi, abh to bachne ke chances bhi nahi rahe

bachne ke chances kyun nahin hai? remember sakshi is the only one who can really beat arjun at his own game ;) or can she... well its to be seen. just wait for today's update and you'll find out. lol thanks for the love :D

Originally posted by: mital276

Twists and turns in each and every updates...amazing...keep going...and please dont make us to wait for along time...please...

plenty more twists and turns coming dont worry. just grab onto your seat for today's update. of course im america time so tonight when i update will be tomorrow morning in india, just a warning. 

Originally posted by: supreet_dmg

thanx for the update

omg... is arjun the kidnapper??? But why? I really hope a misunderstanding  doesnt happen because of that :(

everyone will be justified in their side and trust me nothing bad will last too long. even i cant deal with misunderstandings and suspense for too long :P thanks for the feedback :D 

Originally posted by: swarontaarey

wow...awsum update...👏...i guess d kidnapper is arjun n d other person is rathod...

bt if rathod noes everything abt sakshi then y did he nt share wid arjun..???
hmmm...many questions.😕
...update fast so that we get d answers fast...waiting fr d next update...😊

oo who's who? you never know. maybe a new entry in sakshi's life? or maybe im trying to confuse you... ;P just wait and see :D thanks for the love though :D