Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago
will update soon... may be in a week... busy with office nd studies
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: aakritisri1111

will update soon... may be in a week... busy with office nd studies

thanks 4 the note dear! Will b waiting!!! pls try n also update Kehna hi kya and a thing called love! ๐Ÿ˜Š
aakritisri1111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8

TEASER:

"But you can't hide it from him either. It's about his life. God forbid if anything wrong happens or if he went through any attack once again or even worst if someone else from family is in danger then what will happen and who will be responsible?" Adi showed his concern even though he was bit irritated as he was still not in favor of hiding it from Maan about the danger on his life.

"Yes, you are right Adi. I need to tell this to Bro. It's about his safety. But at the same time I am concerned about his happiness too. You know Adi when I had gone to him regarding this matter, the happiness I had seen on his face, the glow which was there on his face, the smile that was adorning his lips; it's been ages since I had seen him like this and I didn't have enough courage to wipe off that smile from his face by telling him about all this." Dev expressed his helplessness while Adi could understand his dilemma very well. It's true that it's been ages since anyone had seen Maan this happy as he is being happy now-a-days.

"I understand sir what you are trying to say. But we can't ignore the threat lingering over Maan Sir's life also. Hence we had to do something." Adi kept a comforting hand on Dev's shoulder understanding his plight.

"You are right. We have to do something. But before that we need to find out who is behind all this then only we'll able to save Bro. And you don't worry Adi. I'll tell about all this to Bro too but not now. Bro is busy in planning special surprise for Geet's birthday and I don't want to ruin his happiness." Dev said with a determination to find the culprit soon while Adi just gave an understanding nod.

"Adi, I want you to keep an eye on someone. I want the detail of each and every activity that person does." Dev said after a while as he reminds of something making Adi to gasp both in shock and surprise as he heard the name of the person.

"Yes he's coming out of the shop." Someone said on the phone as he watched Maan coming out from the jewelry shop from far.

"Don't worry everything has been set according to plan. No one has seen me not even his guards. It'll look like an accident only. " He said after hearing the person from the other side.

"Relax! This time he won't be able to survive. Just keep my reward ready. This ride will be the last ride of Maan Singh Khurana's life." He said before cutting the call as he smirked when he watched Maan getting inside the car on the driver's seat to head towards home where his Geet must be waiting for him.

"Your time is over Maan Singh Khurana. Enjoy this last ride of your life." He said laughing hysterically as he watched Maan drove off his car from the parking unknown of the danger lurking over his life.

OK so has it scare you all๐Ÿ˜‰... i know you all must be cursing me as i had decided to update after so long and then left you with such a scary teaser... Don't worry there's lots more to come๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†... Allright as you can see that i am working on the update but it's not done yet as yesterday was my Cousin brother's marriage and i was hell busy in that... But will try my best to give update most probably this week only๐Ÿ˜Š... Till then stay tuned...

And ya is there anyone who can help me writing"Story So Far"of this... Please๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ... As if i sat down writing it then it'll be equivalent to just another update๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†... So a sincere request if anyone can help me๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Luv Aakriti๐Ÿ˜Š

-indu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Barson ke baad aati hain aur aise teaser ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Hope dev finds the culprit soon...

Maan in accident.. And geet

Jaldi jaldi karna...

Hanishadevi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Tks for the TSR yaar..maan life in danger..wondering who is behind him..pls cont your stories yaar..missing u & yr stories..๐Ÿ˜Š
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
nice teaser! will b waiting! hope nothing happens 2 Maan!
GeetMeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice teaser dear waiting for update
ankyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's a scary teaser...
Just hope nothing goes wrong this time...
Will be waiting for the update...
tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
scary teaser 
waiting for update
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
scary teaser

waiting for update