Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PoohLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Just read both updates...both are equally amazing and very well written,just loove it,would really want you to continue it please๐Ÿ‘
hope to read from you soon๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
eshasrk thumbnail
Awesome update...๐Ÿ‘

You have described Saakshi's feelings so well ( hope something like this happens too in the show ๐Ÿ˜‰ ) and also feel so sorry for her
I love this new Saakshi...strong and confident
-Shanzy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautifully written. Continue soon
Sakuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful update, loved the conversation btween Sakshi and her mom...
And also at the end the way Arjun is wanting to ask her something, but can't really find the words
Do update soon! :)
worldequalsyou thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome awesome loved it
Nice
Please update soon :)
bollywoodfan16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

First of all I want to thank all of you who appreciated this story. Really big big thankyou. Guys you are awesome who really appreciate all the bakwas I write. I don't even consider myself a writer. It's your encouragement had motivated me to continue this story. So all credit goes to you guys. Love you all.
This is part 3. There will be probably 2 or 3 more parts to this story depending upon if you guys like the pace at which story is going. I will update probably next part over the weekend or next week since I will be very busy at office for couple of days. A big thank you and I hope you guys enjoy this part too.

Sakshi's Diary (You know we have seen her writing her thoughts on computer often)

The day had finally ended and this day had managed to change a lot. On one side it had cleared many confusions but on the other side it had arisen many other questions. Will tomorrow will be affected by all this or will it be easy to start tomorrow with the new chapter. For this we have to wait for this night to get over.

An hour earlier

Sakshi was standing in the front of the ETF quarters and was waiting for taxi when one of the ETF SUV pulled in front of her. It was Sameer and Ayesha in it.

Sameer: I was about to drop Ayesha. Come on Sakshi I will drop you too

Sakshi: It's ok Sameer. I will go on my own. Waise bhi it's not that late and I will easily find a taxi

Sameer: Come on Sakshi. I said I will drop you. Come and sit

Ayesha: Come on Sakshi

Sakshi reluctantly sat in the car.

There was absolute and awkward silence in the car. Everybody wanted to talk to each other but was just loss of words.

Ayesha took the initiative and asked Sakshi

Ayesha: You did not come on your scooty today

Sakshi: Haan woh karaab ho gayi hai. I need to get it fixed.

Ayesha: Shree teek kehta hai who katara ho gayi hai. Get a new one.

Sakshi: (with little smile on his face): Shree toh aise hi bolta rehta hai. Uski kud ki scooty bhi katara ho gayi hai. He himself does not change it. That man just loves his gadgets, his scooty like crazy. I imagine jab uski girl friend hogi, woh in sab baato se kitni gussa hogi.

Ayesha and Sakshi laughed imagining that.

Sameer was very happy to see Sakshi being back to chirpy and happy mode and he mentally thanked Ayesha for doing that.

Sameer have grown quite fond of Sakshi. She is smart, intelligent and quite an impressive reporter. Agree she has unusual way of working but that does not reduce or hamper her ability of being an asset to ETF. Also she was like a breadth of fresh air to ETF. Her unusual chirpiness and caring nature reminds of Roshini.

The horn from the back brought him back to reality

Ayesha: signal green ho gaya hai sir

Sameer: thanks

Sakshi: Ummm Sameer..

Sameer: bolo Sakshi

Sakshi: woh mein kehna chahti thi'woh aage se left lena hai

Sameer: mujhe tumhare ghar ka rashta pasta hai

Sakshi (in her mind): keep your mouth shut Sakshi..Don't say anything. Shut up..no..no'

Yet Sakshi spoke: hmmm janti hoon aapko pata hai toh phir aap uski taraf kadam bada kyun nahin lehte.

Sameer heard it but chose to ignore it and change the topic.: Sakshi meine left hi liya. I am going towards your house only

Sakshi: Mein jaanti hoon aap sab samaj rahe hai what I am trying to say Sameer. Sameer aap khud bhi jante hai aur mante bhi hai ki Arjun galat nahin hai, phir itni karwahat kyun? Kyun naraaz hai aap usse itna. Who apka best friend hai Sameer. Use samal kyun nahin lete. Woh bahut tak chukka hai aur bahut toot bhi. Usse aapki zurat hai Sameer , ek dost ki and aur uski dosti ki bhi. He needs his best friend. Mein janti hoon uss din jab woh ro raha tha, u left that room because you could not see him in that pain. It hurts you too. Aap dono ka dukh ek hi toh hai. Aap dono ne ek hi inshaan ko koya hai jo aap dono ki life ki life ka bahut important hissa thi. Roshiniji'

"Roshiniji"aap dono ki life ki humsafar thi. Arjun ki zindagi mein patni banker aur Aapki zindagi mein sabse achi dost ki tarah aur apka rishta toh Roshiniji ke saath Arjun se bhi purana hai.  Aap aisa nahin lagta Roshiniji aap dono ko aise dekh kar bahut dukhi hoti hongi. Unne kitna bura lagta hoga ki unke best friend and unke husband iss tarah ek dusre ke saath aise behave karte hai, strangers ki tarah. Isliye keh rahi hoon Sameer, Arjun ko samal lijiye. Usse apna saath, apna vishwas wapis de dijiye. Une apna best friend wapis de dijiye. Waise bhi unhe nah hi zindagi se pyaar hai aur nah hi maut ka darr hai and jiss junoon and tezi ke saath woh apne maqsad ki taraf bad rahe hain, utni hi tezi se unki zindagi ki dorr hamare haatho se chuhti hi ja rahi hai. Us dorr ko taam lijiye aur unke maqsad ko apna saath aur apni samaj de dijiye, tabhi aap unko bacha sake ga warna iss mission ke end tak who fanna ho jaaye ge.

The car had come to halt. They had reached Sakshi's place and she got down saying " I am sorry Sameer if I had offended you. Bye"

Sameer just started driving towards Ayesha's place. The drive to Ayesha's place was in silent.

When Ayesha was about to leave the car, voice from Sameer stopped her.

Sameer: You also think Ayesha I am wrong

Ayesha: No sir, aap dono halaat ke shikar hai. It's just a misunderstanding. But Sakshi is right too. Aap ek dost ko toh kismat ke haato kho chuke hai. Dusre ko mat khoiye. Unki taraf kadam bada liye. I am sure agar unki tarah haath badaye ge toh woh piche nahin hate ge. Mein chalti hoon Sir.. Good night.

Sameer: Thanks Ayesha

Ayesha: hmmm

Sameer just started driving from Ayesha's place but after driving for 5 min, he stopped his car on the side. All the moments were flashing in front of his eyes. He remembered the smiling face of Roshini and smile crept on his face.

He had known Roshini since school time. They were buddies since then. He had practically most of his life with her. They had laughed together, partied together, cried together, prepared for exams together, cheated in exams together, prayed to get pass in exams, had gotten scolding's from parents together. They were just best of friends and never needed anyone else. If it would have been hindi movie, then they should be in love but it was not true in real life. Whoever said ek ladka aur ladki kabhi dost nahin ho sakte, it was crap. Me and Roshini was live example of that. We both were very special in each other's life and probably needed each other in their lives forever but we never felt "that special love". We loved each other but were just not in love with each other.

He joined the police academy and Roshini  went abroad for further studies but both of them still kept in touch with each other. It was in police academy I met Arjun and we get off real well. It was in police academy I found my second best friend.

I still remember Roshini's studies had finished and she wanted to move back to India. She had gotten a job in Mumbai and was coming after 3 years. But I had to go for emergency and had sent her to most safest place- Arjun's place and that how Arjun and Roshini met. They both fall in love with each other. Arjun was the first one who told me and I was extremely happy that both my best friends were getting married. Arjun was really nice guy and I was very sure he would keep her very happy. Initially when Arjun and Roshini started dating, even though Roshini loved Arjun but she was little unsure and had asked me whether she was in right relationship and I had told her very confidently that Arjun is the best guy for her. They eventually got married and was leading happy life until Arjun was asked to collaborate from Indian police force side with Narcotics Department Bureau to stop drug trafficking in India. Their mission was going really successful and they had caught some of the small level drug dealers too but Arjun being Arjun was not going to stop at the smaller level. He had made sure that he will reach to the top of drug trade and will finish it from its roots. Arjun was climbing the stairs of this drug trade very fast and people sitting at the top level of this drug mafia was now starting to see him as a big problem. He got this lead and raided the goddown of the big industrialist but somebody had given him wrong lead and he did not find anything there. Eventually that big industrialist was related to some top minister and commissioner and NCB was summoned by the minister and was insulted a lot. Commissioner and NCB knew they were right but they did had any proof to back their officers and eventually the officers were suspended for the week which included Arjun too. This angered him a lot and on the other side Arjun was receiving threatening calls at his home and they were asking him to stop all the operations against them otherwise it would be bad for him and his family. He had confined about that with me. I told him to send Roshini to her parents house for few days until this matter cools down little bit. He did not care for himself but he was very worried for Roshini too. But he said, he could take care of Roshini and he will never let anyone harm her. I was started to get really worried for Arjun. I had told him to be very careful and not trust the leads blindly and take impulsive decisions. I told him to make sure whether the leads he is getting are genuine rather than someone deliberately trying to confuse and defame him in front of department. But his anger and his junoon was increasing day by day. The threatening calls and suspension had really added fuel to it and as soon as his suspension got over, he had raided this other place without even confiding in any of the top officials of both departments. He had found a large drug consignment but that was very big risk he had  taken.   

Roshini and Arjun had called him for dinner that day and he had decided to talk to Arjun about it again. He wanted to explain him again that he should think rationally and  collect enough proofs and not take impulsive actions and follow the protocol. When he reached their home, what he saw was the most dreadful scene. Roshini and Arjun was lying in pool of blood in their home. I know how I stabled myself and took both of them to hospital. Roshini was declared dead on arrival and Arjun survived but suffered major injuries. That incident changed everything and both my best friends were gone. When Arjun regained conscious, it was so hard to control him. The anger, the pain had made him crazy. He filed an FIR against Sikander for murder of Roshini Arjun Rawte but who could had believed him. There was no Sikander in criminal records and there were no picture of him. Arjun resigned from police department and went on this crazy spree of finding Sikander. I tried to reason with him too but I myself was so deeply hurt after the death of Roshini and I also could not see Arjun like this but woh toh pagal sa ho gaya tha. Na hi kisi ki baat samaj raha tha aur nah sun raha tha and with that he left somewhere.

When I saw Arjun again back in ETF during Raghu sir's case, all the sorrows came returning back to him and eventually all the hurt and pain had taken the form of hatred  and I had blamed him for Roshini's death on her barsi in mandir.

Deep down I know Arjun really loved Roshini a lot and still loves him and I have been very wrong with him all these years.

Sakshi is right. I should have helped him. I am very sorry Roshini. I could not take care of your Arjun. I am sorry I could not.

With that he reversed his car and decided to do what he should have done probably years back. It was time to mend some relationships and let this bitterness go out of their lives forever.

I am going to close this chapter with this one the favorite song of mine, I think this will provide appropriate ending to this chapter

Ruthe khabohn koh manah lenghe
Katihn patangoh koh thamenghe
Hah hahn hey jajhba, Hon hon hey jajhba
Suljhaa lenghe uljhe rishtohn kaa manjha
Hhm ka manjha..

Soe takdire jagah denghe
Kalh ko ambarh bhi jhukaa denghe
Sulja lengeh uljhe rishtohn kaa manjha
Hhm ka manjha..

Rishtey pankhon koh hawa denge
Rishtey dard koh dawa dengeh
Jeet kabhi, Haar kabhi
Ghum to yaarohn hongeh do pal keh mahemaan

Rishtey dahelizeh bhi laanghege
Rishtey lahoo bhi toh maangehge
Aanshu kabhi, Moti kabhi
Jaan bhi maange, Yaarohn kar dehgen kurbaan

Bishre yaaron ko bulaalenge
Soe umiddein jaga lenge
Hhm ka manjha..

Hho hon barfilee, Aankhon mein
Pighlaa sha dekhenghe humh kalh kah chahera
Hoh hon pathrileh, shine main
Ublaa sha dekhenghe humh laava gahera
Aganh lagi, Laganh lagi
Tute naa, Tute nah jajhba yeh tute na
Maganh lagih, Laganh laghi
Kalh hogaa kyaa kehn doh
Kish koh hey parvah, Parvah..

Hohn ruthe khabohn koh manah lenghe
Katihn patangoh koh thamenghe
Hhm ka manjha, Hhm ka manjha, Hhm ka manjha

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQq5q1ppNB0[/YOUTUBE]

ALL feedbacks are welcome

Edited by shaleenrocks - 10 years ago
NSohi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Res/unres

Awesome again ... Love Sameer and Sakhshi convo ... Kitne achhe se Samjhaya Sakhshi ne Sameer ko ke Arjun needs his friend ... Wow thanks dear for the update and the song choice was mindblowing ;
:) update next part soon :)Edited by NSohi13 - 10 years ago
redheart thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Mindblowing..
Pls do continue
anu91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It was am amazing update
super nice
Cont soon
waiting
JeeLeZaraa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful update as usual
Im glad rathod is finally going back to mend the relationships that had been broken
Cant wait to see the freinds back together
Please do update soon
And thank u so much for the pm updates. Really appreciated ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by supreet_dmg - 10 years ago