Users

Frequent Posters

anu91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
fantastic update...
so nice...
cho sweet arjun stayed till morning...
sam was a awesome chief and well understanding person...
sam arjun talk was nice...
so sam explained that sakshi doesn't have any feeling for vikram...
sakshi past make me so sad...
that witch sik want to dead soon...
ETF was a amazing family...i loved them...
arjun note to sakshi was nice...
arjun knows about sakshi fav food so cute...
there dinner was nice..
sakshi thought to tell him about her feeling...
arjun doesn't realize his feeling..it will take some time...but hope soon he will know...
arjun talk to rosh pic was nice...
cont soon...
thanks for PM...
Santhu.The.King thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Very Nice SS... Well Written... πŸ‘  Loved It...❀️
eshasrk thumbnail
Lovely update...finally Saakshi has realized her feelings, let's see what destiny has in store for these 2 ppl who are totally broken by circumstances 
bollywoodfan16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks so much πŸ˜Š
bollywoodfan16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NSohi13

Sameer: Sakshi I told you other day too that whatever your problem is, whole ETF is with you. And also bacha, mein tumhari zindagi mein Gaurav ki jagah toh kabhi nahin le sakta, lekin tumhara yeh bhai bhi hai, joh humesha tumhara khayal rake ga aur humesha tumhari raksha karega. Aaj se tumhari saari tensions meri.

Yaar inn lines ne Rula diya mujhe ... These lines were so touching and emotional... I was crying when I was reading... The whole update is awesome ... Arjun and Sakhshi ki dosti is developing slowly slowly ... Aww Sakhshi is in love with Akdu Sadu Rawte ... Wow that is the news ... But Arjun is not sure whether he is in love with her or not ... But Sam is so right ke why he is doing all those things for Sakhshi ... I really hope ke samjh jayeinge Mr. Samjhe ya Samjhaon ... Thanks for the update and pm also ... Update soon :)

Thanks so so much...I feel so happy and overwhelmed after reading the feedback. I am so glad you are really liking the update..πŸ€—
bollywoodfan16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAKSHI..

WOW !!!!
Amazing update...!!! 😊
Arjun's way of showing concern is soo sweet and unique ...
He went to sakshi's house daily !! AND didn't speak a word ...but the fact is they actually dont require words...
Its mere each other's presence which fills up the gaps between them...
I loved the conversation between Arjun and Sameer ...
There was so much comfort ..each dialogue was written sooo nicely...i could imagine sameer speaking in my mind...you write really well and esp sameer's point of views and dialogues...
coming to the last part...
our  i noticed..our ACP ..startwd to talk to roshni's pic mainly about sam...but was actually talking asout sakshi...whole time...(  someone should record and his words and make him listen..he will realise how keenly he observes and talks about sakshi..hehhee)
AMAZING..thanks for the pm and update coon ...
😊
(Forgot to mention..!!)
Sameer saying to sakshi that he  cant take his brother's place...but this broyher of hers will always protect her..was sooo nice...m telling u you right very very well about sameer ESPECIALLY !! such words and gestures are only expected of him only...nice agn  !!😊

Thanks so so much for detailed and long comment...I feel so overwhelmed...I write Sam's pov good because I think he is the most important and sensible character. Arjun is blinded by his rage and he could be only one who could point his rage in right direction and help him..He could be only one who could be sharti to Arjun when the Mahabharata happens between Arjun and Sikander ...and also I believe there is always one person in story who binds everyone together...I believe Sameer is that person in this story...thanks again so much and I really cannot express in words how wonderful I feel after reading the feedback...
bollywoodfan16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rehana25

Very good effort and mast long update I like it yeah arjun sure understand sakshi's love and accept her but don't know how he realise may be something happen with sakshi than he understand his love

He will realize soon..Just wait little bit..Honestly I want to move to romantic stuff too..πŸ˜† Thanks so much for liking the updateπŸ€—
bollywoodfan16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amritamalhotra

Awesome update Rati...
Every detailing was excellent. ..
So real..
The part where you described Sakshi's realization was too good...
Reached the heart straight. ..
And the song selection. .omg...superb...
Arjun's caring gesture. .awesome. ..
Continue soon dear...

Thanks so much dear..I always look forward to read ur feedback. It really means lot to me...I am really overwhelmed and happy that I was able to describe Sakshi's realization that well that you loved it...Thanks againπŸ€—
bollywoodfan16 thumbnail
Thanks so much πŸ˜Š
bollywoodfan16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ketakee

Lovely update...😊

Thanks so much πŸ˜Š