Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bollywoodfan16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: littlebrat

very good one but hope for arakshi getting together

thanks so much 😊...time will tell whats instore for arakshi...
bollywoodfan16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PoohLover

Vikram saachi muchi mar gaya...really happy about it,but also felt sad,about what he told sakshi while breathing his last breath...banda sach much pyaar karti thi sakshi seh...lekin im soo happy that he is dead,warna arakshi ka kya😉

It was a really really nice update and very emotional also rati,just love your way of writing...sakshi is completely broken,hope she'll be able to cope with all thats happening😊

Continue sooon,will be waiting eagerly👏🤗

This is the best comment...it totally cracked me up😆...u r right...Vikram had to die in order for Arakshi story to move forward...he played his part in the story..now all the focus will be on arakshi..
THanks again so much ...really honestly i always love reading your comments and people like you really motivates to write further..thanks again dear🤗
bollywoodfan16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: natali1999

plzz continue soon and pm me

thanks so much dear😊
bollywoodfan16 thumbnail

thanks so much dear😊
bollywoodfan16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu91

wonderful and awesome part...

sakshi was safe...
at last vikram was true to sakshi...his final statement was bit emotional...
arjun stayed with sakshi...was cute...
he couldn't go by leaving her...
cute update...
ending was so nice...
cont soon with new start for arakshi...
wating for ur next update...  

thanks so much..I am so glad you liked it..Yup Arakshi story will be move forward from now onwards...Really big thanks again😊
bollywoodfan16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: snehamaanvirman

OMG WONDRRFUL UPDATE
SAKSHI S SAFE AND WITH ARJUN THNKGOD
THT WAS SWT PART ARJUN.HOLDING HER HAND :)
THNKS FOR LAST PM
SRY FR BEING LATE
DO CINTINUE SOON

hey dont be sorry...thanks so much dear..u liked the update..it really means a lot to me...will post the next part soon...😊
bollywoodfan16 thumbnail
Thanks so much everyone for the lovely feedback...Each one means really lot to me...here posting the  new part ...I hope you guys like this one...sorry for mistakes...did not get the chance to proof read...and guys you have to tell me do u like the songs that i choose for the background...I really like having different songs in my story..I really wanna know do you guys also like it...

Next Morning

The sun rays peeping through the window woke Arjun up. He realized that he had slept by Sakshi's bedside. Sakshi was still sleeping. He decided not to wake her up and decided to go to office quietly. He was about to get up when he saw Sakshi was holding Arjun's hand. He stared at her for few minutes and then quietly and stealthily slid his hand from Sakshi's hand without waking her up.

Then he went to his house (Sam's house; remember Sam asked Arjun to move to his house; So whenever I remember to Arjun's house for now, that will be Sam's house) and got ready and left for ETF headquarters.

At conference hall

Arjun was sitting in the conference hall thinking about yesterday's events. What day it was.

Shree, Ayesha, Chotu and Liza entered the conference hall. All were looking at each other. Actually they wanted to ask about Sakshi from Arjun but they did not know how will he react or whether he will tell them or not. In the mean while Sameer came in conference hall and he understood what these guys were trying to ask Arjun. So he asked instead.

Sameer: Arjun Sakshi teek toh hai nah?

Arjun: She is fine.

That is only what Arjun told them.

Before anybody could ask further, Sameer's phone rang.

Sameer: Team commissioner sir is coming to meet us probably afternoon. So everybody should be around that time. Also guys I want report for yesterday on my table. We have to analyze each aspect. Also I want to see what Vikram told Sakshi is correct or not. Mujhe iss Rafiq bhai ki poori kundali chahiye and quick and also whether we can follow what Vikram told Sakshi. I want answers to all these questions and that too quick. Also Chotu activate all informers and tell them to find out where will we find this Rafiq bhai. Everything clear.

Team: Yes Sir.

With that everybody left to their cabins to do the work assigned.

Sameer: Arjun, tumhe kya lagta hai, jo Vikram neh kahan, will that work

Arjun: pata nahin Sam lekin, humhare paas filhaal koi option nahin hai, Sikander tak paunchne ka yeh pehla rashta dikha hai, what's harm in trying.

Sameer: hmmm, Sakshi teek toh hai nah

Arjun: woh bahut toot gayi hai, ek dum shock mein chali gayi thi, tumhe kya lagta hai kya who Vikram ko abhi bhi pasand karti thi?

Sameer: Nahin I don't think so Arjun, the way she suggested this plan and the way she was talking to him, I don't think she like him anymore. She was very young when Vikram came to her life and uss umar meh toh yeh attractions ho jaati hai..So I don't think she got into shock because of that. Maybe talking about her family had made her remember all whatever happened with her. We have to wait for commissioner sir to come. I think he will be able to give answers to these questions.

Arjun: Ok

*******************************************************************************************************

At Late Afternoon

At Conference hall

Everybody was sitting in the conference hall, when receptionist announced commissioner " Mr. Satyapal Khurana is here.

Commissioner Khurana: Jai hind Team

Team: Jai hind Sir

Commissioner Khurana: Team I want to congratulate you guys for yesterday. I am really impressed that yesterday's mission was successful and you people were able to stop anything big happening in Mumbai

Sameer: Thanks sir, This was our duty.

Sameer: Sir you did not tell us about Sakshi, that she is the daughter of Anand Sir.

Commissioner Khurana: I knew Sameer, ki tum yeh sawaal zaroor poocho ge. Meine tum sab ko isliye nahin bataya kyunki Sakshi neh mujhe mana kiya tha. Tum sab yeh soch rahe hoge ki why did I have to agree to Sakshi's demands? Actually reality is that Anand (Sakshi's dad) and me were very good friends since police academy days. Anand's family was like my family. Sakshi's mom, Sunita bhabhi was very nice lady too. Gaurav and Sakshi are like my own kids. I have seen them from since they were born. Sakshi was youngest in the family and was everyone's favorite and was pampered a lot, u know in a good way. Everybody loved her so much. When she was 5 years old, Anand was working on some case, when people from that gang threatened him that if he does not stop working on that case, then he will lose his kids forever. Ek police officer jitna bhi jabaaz kyun nah ho, lekin ek pita ke saamne haar hi jaata hai. Lekin usne woh case toh nahin choda, he took the decision which was very hard for him. He sent Gaurav and Sakshi to two different schools in the country and thus Gaurav Kapoor and Sakshi Kapoor became Gaurav Anand and Sakshi Anand. Bahut mushkil hota hai apni bacho se door rehna lekin uss se bhi muskhil hota hai ek police officer ke liye farz aur family dono ko sambhal pana. Gaurav decided to follow his father's footsteps and decided to become a police officer, hence he came to live with his family and thus everyone knew about him being Anand's son. But Sakshi still remained unknown to the world being Anand's daughter. You know father's ke liye betiyaan toh waise bhi bahut special hoti hai. Agar Gaurav mere dost Anand ka dil toh Sakshi uss dil ki dhakdan. Shayaad isi ki wajah se woh dhakdan abhi bhi chal rahi hai.

Sameer: Sir yeh kya keh rahe hai aap. Is ka matlab Anand sir is alive?

Commissioner Khurana: Haan Sameer, uss din chaar nahin teen logo ki death hui thi. Sakshi uss din ghar aane waali thi kisi assignment and her flight was delayed. When she reached home, she saw everybody in their home lying in the pool of blood. How horrifying scene that would have been for her. But phir bhi Sakshi ki himmat ki dhaat deta hoon, she took all of them to the hospital and called me too. Everybody was declared dead except Anand but he also slipped on coma. Next day all the rites were performed very hastily. I still cannot forget that day. Woh masoom si bachi, jise Kapoor family har khushiyaan deta tha, har muskhil se door rakta tha; usi bachi neh uni haatho se apni mom, bhai and bhabhi ka sanskaar kiya. Aaj Anand zinda zaroor hai lekin zinda nahin bhi hai.  Lekin Sakshi ko poora zakeen hai ki ek did uska papa zaroor teek ho jaaye ga. Iss incident ke kuch dino baad mere office mein ek parcel aya tha jis par urgent lika tha and uss meh ek cd thi. Uss waqt Sakshi mere office meh hi thi. Agar mujhe zara sa bhi ehsaas hota ki uss cd mein kya hai toh mein woh kabhi Sakshi ke saamne play nahin karta. Uss cd unhone poori murder night ki recording thi, kaise woh ghar mein gusse, kaise sab par firing ki etc...Meine uss cd ki kud investigation karyai lekin beside uss murders ko dikhane ke alawa usme koi saboot nahin tha. Uss Cd humhare police department ek tamacha tha joh sikander neh maara tha. Uss din ke baad se Sakshi bas sabhi evidences doondne mein lagi hai. I was very worried about her safety. That's why I asked her to join ETF and also Sikander's case would have gone to ETF. I knew you guys will atleast keep her safe. I had to do this much for her. Sameer yeh uss case ki saari details hai. I remember jab yeh case hua tha, then you had voluntarily asked me to handle this case to you and I had told you I will when the right time will come and now time has come. Also rest of the details, Sakshi will have it that she had collected in the time. I know you guys will be successful in this mission too.

Sameer: Yes sir, we will try our best. It's time uss Sikander ko uski aukaad dikayi jaaye.

Commissioner Khurana: I also want you to do one job for me. I want ETF to help in shifting Anand to another safe house. After tomorrow incident, I want to move him to another place and plz do this job today itself.

Sameer: Yes sir.

Commissioner Khurana: Jai Hind

Team: Jai Hind Sir.

With that team left to first shift Anand Kapoor to another location. Arjun and Sameer in one car and Ayesha, Shree and Chotu in another.

Sameer's SUV

Arjun: You were right Sameer. I now know why she went to shock. It must have reminded her of her family.

Sameer: Haan Arjun. Waise mujhe believe nahin hota, ki koi itne gham sehne ke baad bhi itna strong kaise reh sakta hai. Par kehte hain jab dard itna bad jaata hai ki, toh uska ehsaas hona hi band ho jaata. Woh dard life ka hissa ban jaata hai aur hum uske saath jeena seek lete hain.

Arjun: tum sayi keh rahe ho Sam. Meine uske saath kitni buri tarah behave kiya jabki mujhe toh uski help karni chahiye thi...

Sameer: hmmm

With that they reached the place where Anand Kapoor was kept right now...

They were about to enter the room when they heard Sakshi's voice. They saw her inside and she was speaking something.

Sakshi: Papa Happy Birthday... Dekho meh wohi white lilies layi hoon joh mom aapko har birthday par dethi thi... Haan mein jaanti hoon aap kya soch rahe ho ki Sakshi apni mom waale flowers de kar hi kaam chala rahi hai. Papa meh bhi aapke liye gift laayi hoon. Dekho yeh wohi watch hai jo apko pasand thi and you wanted to buy. Yeh meri taraf se aapka birthday present. With that she held his hand and sat beside him on chair. Bolo nah papa, did you like the watch. Please tell nah papa.

Arjun and rest of team were so saddened to see the scene in front of her. Right in front of their eyes were lying the lifeless dad, who was once brave and honest police officer.

Ayesha moved forward and put her hand and Sakshi's shoulder and spoke

Ayesha: I am sure Sakshi, your papa will definitely like this watch. It's very beautiful.

Sakshi turned around and was shocked to see all the ETF standing there but she knew this had happened. They know everything about her know and this was bound to happen.

Then Sameer came forward

Sameer: Sakshi I told you other day too that whatever your problem is, whole ETF is with you. And also bacha, mein tumhari zindagi mein Gaurav ki jagah toh kabhi nahin le sakta, lekin tumhara yeh bhai bhi hai, joh humesha tumhara khayal rake ga aur humesha tumhari raksha karega. Aaj se tumhari saari tensions meri.

Sakshi could not believe what she was hearing. She just hugged Sameer.

Sakshi: Thanks Sameer, thanks so much. It really means lot to me.

Everybody's eyes were little moist but a small smile all crept on their face seeing scene in front of them. Their eyes also reflected feeling of pride and respect for their chief. Yes Sameer Dam Singh Rathod, who no matter can scolds them but they all knew he is always standing there protecting all of them.

Sameer: Sakshi, Commissioner Sir had told us to move Anand sir to another safe house now. You go home now and Arjun please drop her and we will shift Anand Sir.

Sakshi: Nahin Sameer, mein bhi aap logo ke saath chalo gi

Sameer: Nahin Sakshi, listen to me, you go home and take some rest. You still look so tired from yesterday and I will take care of everything. Trust me

Sakshi left hesitantly but she knew her papa was safe with ETF, her team or should I say her new family.

In the car

Sakshi stole a glance towards Arjun and then shifted her gaze on the road. She remembered last night when she woke up little bit in the middle of the night, she saw Arjun was still there holding her hand and sleeping beside her bed side. She does not know why but she felt so peaceful at that moment. How ironic is that nah. A person who is so deeply hurt and is living a burdened life, yet manages to provide peace and calmness to other person's heart. Then when she woke in the morning, she saw a sticky note on her mirror which said:

Sakshi, meh office ja raha hoon, agar koi bhi jarurat hui, call me. I will come again.

Arjun

Sakshi: Arjun

Arjun: haan

Sakshi: who kal raat ke liye thanks.

Arjun turned to look towards her and their eyes met for a second.

Arjun just nodded.

Suddenly his cell rang. He stopped the car and took the call

Arjun: haan meh paunch hi raha hoon.

Sakshi's home

When they reached Sakshi's home, Arjun got out of the car and Sakshi saw a delivery guy was waiting for him. He took a parcel from him and payed the bill and turned towards her.

Arjun: Meh jaanta hoon tumhne subah se kuch nahin khaya hoga, isliye meine food order kiya hai. Chalo dinner kar lete hain.

Sakshi was first surprised by his gesture. Looks like this hot super cop is hell bent on dropping bombs after bombs.

Sakshi: Nahin Arjun mujhe bhook nahin hai.

Arjun: Yeh Kaise ho sakta hai. Miss Sakshi Anand ko bhook nahin hai. Chalo Sakshi tumhara favorite Chinese food hai.

Sakshi was again shocked: How do you know I like Chinese

Arjun: Iss mein inti shocking baat kaun se hai, tum office mein khana ke alwa aur bhi koi baat karti ho, tum, Shree, Chotu and Liza are always discussing food in the office.

Sakshi smiled little bit.

Arjun felt happy seeing her smile. Even though that smile was for a second and her eyes clearly showed the immense pain but he still felt relieved seeing her smile.

With that they went to Sakshi's home and shared a meal together. No other words were exchanged between them. Somehow silence between them was not awkward any more. This silence between them also had its own language and they both liked it like that for the time being.

Arjun left after the dinner. Sakshi wanted to stop him today too but she knows she cannot do that every day and she have to learn to live alone again like she was living before. She cannot depend on Arjun for everything.

*****************************************************************************************************

Next day

Sakshi messaged Sameer that she need few more days to come back to office again and he told her she can take as much time as I want.

***********************************************************************************************************

Sakshi's POV

Days kept on passing but only that thing that was constant in all these days were him coming every day. Yes Arjun came every day and had dinner with her. For first couple of days, he came with some excuse such as he was passing from there and decided to stop by or something like commissioner had given my family's case to ETF and I should provide all the details to them. But after couple of days, he stopped making those excuses too. He would come, we would have dinner together and then he would leave. Being an independent girl, I really and honestly wanted to tell him that he does not need to come and I can take care of myself but reality was that the only time she felt alive during the day was when he was around. He only stayed for hour or so but seeing him, sharing a meal with him slowly was bringing her back from the hell where that incident had pushed her. Even though most of the times, no words were exchanged but that silence with him felt so peaceful too. I had no courage to tell him no.

*************************************************************************************************

Back to present (remember guys at the beginning of chapter 6, we started the flashback. Sakshi was sitting by the window in her house and remembering all of this)

Present day

9:15 pm

It was the door bell that brought her back to present. She knew who is going to be at the door. A small smile came on her face. She was waiting for him and she quickly ran to open the door. It was Arjun at the door. She moved aside and like every day they ate together and then he left.

After Arjun left, she switched on the radio.

Radio: Hello people. This is Raghav, mein hoon aapka dost aur aap sun rahe hain hot 99.5 and time hua hai 10 pm. Aur aap sab toh jaante hai ki har raat at 10 pm, hum apna special program Yaadon ki baraat lekar aate hai aur aaj hum agle half n hour ke liye uss great singer ke songs play Karen ge jinhe hum India ki nightingale ke naam se bhi jaante hai. Sabhi pechana aapne, hum aaj Lataji ke melodious songs play karenge.

So here goes the first song.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOzTZnDWE3E[/YOUTUBE]

Sakshi sat by the window again with her head rested on her knees and closed her eyes. Her thoughts drifted back to Arjun. She remembered her first meeting with Arjun, how she had forcefully made him to handshake with her. A small smile came on her face. All the other instances keep on flashing in front of her. Arjun ki scoldings, him saving her so many times and now from last one week taking care of her. Every one scene started flashing in front of eyes. She did not know when she started humming the lines of the song that was playing on the radio. (these lines start in the video at around 1.45...these are the lines sung by lataji...so during the first part of the song, when male is singing, she is remembering all about Arjun with eyes closed and when female is singing she started humming the song too)

Hothon Ki Kali, Kuch Aur Khili
Yeh Dil Pe Hua Hai Kiska Ikhtiyaar
Tum Kaun Ho Batla To Do
Kyun Karne Lagi Maein Tum Pe Aitbaar
Khamosh Rahun Ya Main Keh Doon
Ya Karlu Maein Chupke Se Yeh Sweekar
Yehi Sach Hai, Shayad Maine Pyar Kiya
Haan Haan Tum Se, Maine Pyar Kiya

She suddenly opened her eyes as she hummed the last line and realized she was not just singing the song rather she was stating what was in her heart. Shayad gane ke bahane se, uske dil ki baat ko lafz mil gaye the.

She quickly ran outside to the parking lot to see if Arjun was still there so that she can tell him what she was feeling. She wanted to tell him what she was feeling at that moment. Yes she is in love. Yes mujhe pyaar ho gaya hai. Haan mujhe uss kadoos Arjun Rawte se mohabbat ho gayi hai. But Arjun was already gone. She came to her apartment and picked up her phone and was about to dial his phone but stopped herself telling she will personally tell him tomorrow.

Haan haan tum se, Maine Pyar kiya...

********************************************************************************************************

On the other side

Arjun reached his home and quietly opened the lock of the front door and stepped inside. When he got inside, he saw Sam was waiting for him.

Sameer: Aa gaye tum

Arjun: Haan

Arjun was about to go in his room when Sam stopped him and handed him a bottle of bear.

Arjun raised his eyebrow.

Arjun: kya baat hai Sam

Sameer: kuch nahin aise hi.

Sameer: kaisi hai Sakshi. Who office kab se aa rahi hai

Arjun: She is ok and I think she is slowly getting back to normal. I don't know when she will be joining back to office.

Sameer: Hmmm...kyun kar rahe ho tum uske liye itna kuch Arjun.

Arjun: tum kya kare ho Sam. I am just trying to help her.

Sameer: Yahi toh pooch raha hoon, kyun why are you trying to help her...

Arjun: Woh bahut took chuki thi uss din ke baad, I am just trying to help her get back to normal. Kya yeh galat hai

Sameer: nahin galat toh nahin hai. Lekin tumhara har roj wahan jana. You make sure you leave office on time and eat dinner with her.

Arjun: aisa kuch nahin hai Sameer, jaisa tum soch rahe ho. Mein samaj sakta hoon woh kis dard aur takleef se guzar rahi hai. Mein bhi usi dard se jooz raha hoon. Jab tumhne meri taraf apna haath wapis badaya aur mujhe apna saath wapis diya, us din mujhe realize hua ki aise waqt ek dost ka hona kitna jaroori hai. I am just trying to help her pass this phase of hers. Aur yeh kaise bhool sakte ho ki aaj hum pehle jaise sirf uski wajah se hai

Sameer:  meh nahin bhoola, lekin tum uske dost kab ban gaye ACP Arjun Rawte, yeh kab hua. Ya mein yeh kahoon ke tum yeh apni guilt ki wajah se kar rahe ho, kyunki tumhne uske saath itni buri tarah behave kiya aur tum un sab baatoein ka repentance kar rahe ho...ya  phir kuch aur hai ACP...kya lagti hai woh tumhari

Arjun: aisa kuch nahin hai Sam. I m just trying to help her as a colleague. Stop all of your nonsense.

With that he turned around and decided to go to his room.

Sameer: Kis se jhoot bol rahe ho..Mujhse ya apne aap se ACP

Arjun heard him but decided to ignore him and left to his room

Sameer (to himself): tum maan kyun nahin lete Arjun, ki tumhara dil phir mohabbat karne chala hai...

******************************************************************************************************

Arjun's room

He was lying in the room looking at Roshini's pic and talking to her.

Arjun: Dekh liya Roshini, tumhara dost pagal ho gaya hai. Use lagta ki meh Sakshi se...chodo... Uss saale ko khud naya naya pyaar hua hai nah, isliye use lagta hai ki sabhi ko pyaar ho gaya hai...Dekha tumne waise usne Ayesha ko propose bhi kar diya aur mujhe bataya bhi nahin. Woh toh Sakshi neh Ayesha ke gale mein chain dekh li warna inka humhe batane ka koi irada nahin tha...Waise Sakshi neh uss din kaafi acha surprise diya inko...Mein hota toh punch marta tere dost ko...He totally deserve that. Apne best friend ko bhi nahin bataya ki he proposed Ayesha. Tum kyun has rahi hai ho...I am sure tumhe toh usne pehle hi bata diya hoga...Waise kitne kush se nah sab log uss din. Everybody was very happy at Sakshi's gesture..She brought cake for Sameer and Ayesha...Two weeks pehle ki toh baat hai nah..she was very happy aur phir uske baad sab change ho gaya. Waise bahut hi brave ladki hai...Vikram ko rokne ke liye aisa plan banaya knowing the fact that might be dangerous to her life. Phir bhi itni himmat se use face kiya...uski family ke saath jo bhi hua, uske baad bhi woh kitni himmat se kadi hai aur fight kar rahi hai...I judged her so wrong. Mujhe lagta tha uske liye life sirf mazaak hi hai lekin mazaak toh life neh uske saath kiya hai..Tum teek kehti thi..never judge a book by its cover...lekin phir bhi tumhara dost pagal ho gaya hai...Samjha do use... Good night sweetheart...

************************************************************************************************

Sakshi has finally realized that she indeed had fallen in love with Arjun but Arjun is still unsure about his feelings...aap sab ko kya lagta hai..kya Arjun Sakshi ke pyaar ko samaj paya ga aur usse apna paye ga ya phir Sakshi ki kismat mein kuch aur hi likha hai..its only time will tell...

To be continued...

All feedbacks are welcome...

Take care Rati

Edited by shaleenrocks - 10 years ago
NSohi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Sameer: Sakshi I told you other day too that whatever your problem is, whole ETF is with you. And also bacha, mein tumhari zindagi mein Gaurav ki jagah toh kabhi nahin le sakta, lekin tumhara yeh bhai bhi hai, joh humesha tumhara khayal rake ga aur humesha tumhari raksha karega. Aaj se tumhari saari tensions meri.

Yaar inn lines ne Rula diya mujhe ... These lines were so touching and emotional... I was crying when I was reading... The whole update is awesome ... Arjun and Sakhshi ki dosti is developing slowly slowly ... Aww Sakhshi is in love with Akdu Sadu Rawte ... Wow that is the news ... But Arjun is not sure whether he is in love with her or not ... But Sam is so right ke why he is doing all those things for Sakhshi ... I really hope ke samjh jayeinge Mr. Samjhe ya Samjhaon ... Thanks for the update and pm also ... Update soon :)
NSohi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
One more thing jo bhool gayi thi apne comment mein kehna and that is ke Song choice is mindblowing ... One of my all time fav :)
SAKSHI.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
WOW !!!!
Amazing update...!!! 😊
Arjun's way of showing concern is soo sweet and unique ...
He went to sakshi's house daily !! AND didn't speak a word ...but the fact is they actually dont require words...
Its mere each other's presence which fills up the gaps between them...
I loved the conversation between Arjun and Sameer ...
There was so much comfort ..each dialogue was written sooo nicely...i could imagine sameer speaking in my mind...you write really well and esp sameer's point of views and dialogues...
coming to the last part...
our  i noticed..our ACP ..startwd to talk to roshni's pic mainly about sam...but was actually talking asout sakshi...whole time...(  someone should record and his words and make him listen..he will realise how keenly he observes and talks about sakshi..hehhee)
AMAZING..thanks for the pm and update coon ...
😊
(Forgot to mention..!!)
Sameer saying to sakshi that he  cant take his brother's place...but this broyher of hers will always protect her..was sooo nice...m telling u you right very very well about sameer ESPECIALLY !! such words and gestures are only expected of him only...nice agn  !!😊
Edited by SAKSHI.. - 10 years ago