Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...mano... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
OMG!!! ITS BRILLIANT DEAR... ^_^ you know I seriously loved the concept... too good !!
Its unimaginable that how someone can love this much...
Fabulous... :)
AVELINA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

next part-

I am going away...but for all of you i am leaving this letters to answer your questions..you can name it as the last chapter of my novel or biography...so here i go..

life is a dream!!..but no matter how long we chase it...all we can capture is death...because Death is the ultimate truth...

I was an  innocent young soul...I was chasing a dream of imagination...just like the young hearts of youth I was also dreaming to become a glorious persona who will rule the hearts of peoples..

I did it...sort of!!...my readers gave me the title of "Writer of hearts"..

silly me!!..I never thought that my dreams will change their path towards an unimaginable truth and this young soul will become the soul of a woman by the touch of dark, cold love of "Death"..!!

it was a night of cold freezing December...

I was staring at my dead father's face...I lost him because of blood cancer...but my little mind wasn't ready to accept the truth yet...I was sitting there beside my father's bed with his cold lifeless hand in my hands..

My tears were dried after so many hours...but I was cold and silent...I was gazing his blood stricken face only to search a little movement of life...

maybe my father's soul was also there...maybe he was trying to sooth my pain but couldn't...

I had no one except my father since childhood...so his departure was not a easy situation to hold...my stubborn heart remained still in a hope of his come back...

suddenly a cold wave of air brushed my face...and it broke my daze...

I looked at my surroundings..It was like something or someone was there beside me and my father's dead structure...

I thought maybe my father's soul is there and he is trying to connect to me...I called his name desperately..only in a hope to see his glance for once..

you can't meet him!!..a deep and dark voice shook my soul...

I madly searched for the source of the voice...no one except a dark corner of the room came to my sight..

who are you!!..where are you!!...i screamed like a psychopath..

I am nowhere..I am no one because I am death!!..

my immature mind failed to realize the situation...

I started crying again...I screamed ferociously.." you took away my last support to live'.. What wrong did i do?".."why'..

the voice again echoed through the rooms.." your endless crying will not change the destiny..stop enact in this way and let him go, your father will not be free till you stop causing him pain with your immature reactions..let him go"..

i was utterly stupid..Any sane human creature will not react the way i did..

I held my father's body close to me like it was my life source...

'no one will harm you DAD!!..I will not let you go...please come back...!!"

the cold breeze started to blow heavily and broke all the destroyable things in that room..

it was getting hard for me in that hurricane inside my room...but my stubborn heart was nowhere to realize..

Suddenly the dark corner of the room started to shape in a human structure...i was afraid of everything..nothing was real...

And there was the voice again from that blurry structure..." will you leave your father for his peace or not!!...let him go i say"...

'never...take me with him"...

'no one can go before time"...his cold voice was deathly scary...

"Do you know how it feels to loose someone you love...do you know what pain is..you will never understand!!..you took away people's happiness but you never felt it by yourself.."...i screamed to that hollow figure..

'I am pain myself!!"...

"and you don't know how it feels to be in pain"..

"look..if you love your father then let him be free...his soul is suffering here..its destiny of humans...you have to understand"..

'I will not!!..never...If its so easy for you, then why don't you feel the pain by yourself..why don't you feel what humans do..if you can endure the pain and hurdles humans feel, then i will let him go!!"...my stupid mind challenged to an inexistence persona..

"it is not a game you stupid human!!..its about time circle and supreme rules of world...You are playing with nature"..

why?..are you scared to endure the life and pain!!..then give his life back!!..

" enough!!..it was my mistake to came here to evoke some sense in you!!..I will take this body forcefully if you do not give it by yourself"..

"never...!!..you will have to kill me before you reach him..

the dark figure started to become slowly visible...and after it was clear enough for human eyes, i was spellbound for a moment...no human can master to believe that the face of Death can be so deadly perfect..

but he was forwarding towards me to snatch away my father's body...And his footsteps made my thoughts broke..

"I will not let you win!!"..my tears were flowing endlessly...

he came and held my hand with his cold stone hands and started pool my father's body, but I screamed in pain and tried to stop him...

He stopped for a moment and stared at my eyes with an unknown expression with his ice blue mirrors...

but suddenly he became irritated,,

"what kind of a human are you!!...even my hypnotic power isn't working on you"...

" i am a human who has a heart filled with love for her father...you will never understand because you don't know what love is..that is why it is so easy for you to take people's life away like this"..i sobbed crazily and screamed with hatred...

" shut up!!...you are wasting my time...let him go...or..!!!"

"yes...go on...kill me!!...then take me with my dad..."

he again pooled my father's body with a strong jerk and took him in his grip..i knew  i will loose him if I don't fight back...so i grabbed a broken piece of the mirror...and i smacked it in my heart!!..

but before I can kill myself, he grabbed me and stopped my effort..

" are you in your sane mind"...' I told you you can not be dead before your time!!"...

" I will kill myself if you take him away!!'.."stop me how much if you want but..i will try again"...my cold smirk made  him more angry...

"what do you want!!...you know I can't give his life back..wish for anything else..but not this!!"

"I don't want anything else...kill me if you can not give me my father back"..

" enough!!..I will give anything but not this"

" then you have to endure the pain I am feeling..you have to live like a human and face the pain you gave to others..after that if you still say that is it is only a game of time and its so easy to endure...then i will let him go..but till then you have to give me my father back..".i was out of my mind..

" ok!!...only for one week!!..i will show you its destiny of life and the emotions you are talking about is all fake and there is nothing called love...its all fascination...once you try, you can easily forget your pain, i will let your father back to life only for a week!!...after that you will have to let him go.."

"if its all fake, why do you bother about my life, taking life away is your job..do it!!..why saving me..huh!!...

he was silent for a moment then he uttered "only to show you the reality!!"...

"and if you failed to prove me wrong then you will have to give my father's life back permanently...till i live...

"all right!!

he was gone after that and i heard my father's weak mumblings...i ran to his body...and hugged him..

"Dad!!..please come back!!..how will i live without you!!"...please dad...I have no one else...i cried like a little kid..

"you will have to let me go dear!!"...he said weakly..."we can't fight with death"..

"i will fight dad!.. till i die!!"..i stubbornly uttered..

he was slowly getting normal..i knew i have to fight a long war in future..i just let the night pass..

-------------------------

pls comment and like

AVELINA thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bisweswar

nice one di. ๐Ÿ‘tumi jodi depressione erokom lekho tahole tomar depressione thakar onek labh achche.btw why r u depressed?always be happy di.btw ekta kotha bolbo amar majhe majhe mone hoye je tumi each update and ose jano aro beshi sundor lekhcho and hats off to ur imagination.pls tomar brainer ekta piece amake debe jate ami ato shundor imagine korte pari.thank u so much for this lovely os di. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

baapre ..eto proshonshaa!!...i m gratefull dear ...thnks a lot...ager part pore comment koro..
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow wow...sona ki likhchis re...๐Ÿ˜ฒ...awsome..๐Ÿ‘..ami khub khusi je tui eta cont karchis.๐Ÿ˜ณ...satti balchi eta tor one of the finest piece hate chalche..๐Ÿ˜ƒ..wow loved the concept...so much unique!๐Ÿ˜Š...life and death...so far,still so close to each other...
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
amazing os and i lvd the concept
can't wait to read further
Sh_Abhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
its intresting , abhiya scenes were great & love cute little fight
so lastly abhay gave life to pia father
thanks for pm & continue soon
AVELINA thumbnail
next part-----------------------
The morning breeze felt a little soothing..I woke up and settled everything as usual..I thought that my miserable situation is over...little did I knew that my war has just begun...
/----------
That evening I was nursing my father's wounds which he got after his death at the time of the hurricane..
------------------
The door bell rang..and the unwanted guest was standing infront of my sight...
---------------------------------
what was that!!...last time he was in some black tribal clothes...but now he was wearing a white shirt and blue Jeans, looking like the god of heaven..---------------------
"You seems to be surprised!!..did you thought that I am not gonna come back?"..his sarcastic evil tone again evoked the scaredness in me...
"wait!!...was I checking out Mr Death!!..i mentally slapped myself..
"Why are you here?..didn't you got any other place to reside in your human days!!"..my voice showered him with hatred...
But he silently went inside my house and settled himself in a couch..
"I can reside anywhere I want...you forgot that I am the Death, the supreme power!!"..he smirked..
"Excuse me!! Mr Dead or whatever..not me but you forgot that you here to live as a human, and humans don't step in someone's house without permition!!..you have to forget your allmighty habits for one week and you have to follow every human rule!!"..i was on the edge of bursting in anger...

"well..it will be easy for us to watch over each others actions"..he knew I can't deny that..
"Fine...but don't expect any hospitality from me!!"..I irritatedly replied...
" I don't have any human needs!!..so you can relax..."
-------------
this line clicked in my mind and I knew what I have to do to show him defeat...
---------------------
that day we spoke nothing...he setteled himself in the hall and i stayed inside my room to draw out the plan to save my father and my life from the Satan...
-----------------------
Next morning I was preparing breakfast..I saw him standing in the lawn and speaking something to the plants..and the surprising thing was the green branches were swaying in a swift movement as if they were talking back with him ...i ignored the weird sight and continued my work..
------------
!Mr!!...take it...its your breakfast"..ikept the tray infront of him...
" I told you not to bother!!..i am free from human needs."
"but we humans do follow humanity which says to take care of others!!..
He stared at me with an unreadable face and i knew that my way is working...
--------------------
nxt days I was normal with him like he was a guest...and he just silently let things be and he also started to behave like a normal human..---------------------------
it was the third day of week...I went with dad for his check up and he was recoverring fast...that evening I got sometime to relax my nerves and decided to take walk of the nearest park...
--------------
I was walking silently and thinking about the recent unimaginable incidents of my life...the air was cold and i felt chilling sensation in my bones...but was too lost to react...
------------
"are you allways like this!!..like a lost kid!!.."..
his deep voice broke my thoughts and i was shocked to see him walking with me..
" no!!..but your sudden arrival made my life miserable"..i coldly replied while walking...
" you must be thinking that I feel happy to snatch peoples life...but i am not...i was allways doing this...like you humans i never had any birth or death...i was allways doing my duty towards supreme God..i don't have other choices."
I stared at his dark blue eyes for a hope to see any emotiones...but everything was blank...
"maybe you are right at your place..but I am human who have a heart which beats for emotions ...love.."..i sadly replied...

-----------------
I don't know how long I was walking with him...but a sudden stormy wind made me scared...the surrounding was getting very dark..and i started to walk faster..
!"don't worry!!...i am here and nothing will happen to you..lets go to the right side...there must be a shack..."..he softly spoke...
"no...i need to reach home soon...dad is alone..."..
"we are a little away from your house...let this storm pass away...then we will go back...and your dad is fine..trust me!!"..
I stared at him for a while and started to walk with him to the right side...he was right...there was a shack to nearby...iwe quickly went inside and waited for the storm to fade away...
---------------------
it was unbelievable that the weather started get cloudy in the midst of December..
------------------
i standing near a broken window pane and he was standing beside me calmly...
-------------------suddenly the heart shattering roaring sound of sky made me jump and I accidentally lost my balance...he tried to hold me but we both fell on the ground..
-----------I hugged him out of fear...the sky roared several times and i was shaking in his embrace for quite a long time...i regained my senses slowly...his face was inches away from me...he was staring at me with concerned look..
---------- I don't know how but i was drowned in his dark blue eyes...something was pooling me towards him...my heart was running like a crazy dear.. his eyes were searching something unfamiliar in me...i unknowing traced his face with my fingers...
he was shocked but he didn't stopped me...the situation was unfamiliar for him...
I slowly traced his cold lips and the woman inside me was slowly waking up...i felt my desires awakened...
------------
I closed my eyes and touched his lips with mine...he didn't react...I totally lost myself and started to kiss him passionetly...he silently let me continue...
------------
I dearly captured his face in my hands and kissed with all my life...he was too strong for me to hold but the hidden desires and passion in me kept me captive in his embrace...
I bit his lips and that was a shocking act for him..he opened his mouth...thats all i needed...and i entered his mouth to meet his tounge...i hungrily caressed his inner mouth...i felt something in him was changing...he growled slightly but didn't respond back...I captured him more closure and sucked his cold tounge..
-------------
I felt his hands grabbed me tightly and this was evident that he started to feel something...
/-----------/
i would have lost myself in him if another thunder striking sound wasn't there to broke my daze...
--------
I urgently stepped back and stared at his face...he was looking lost...his eyes were more darker than ever... I realized what I have done and tears started to made my sight blurry...
----------
I ran away from there to my house to hide myself...I knew I have done something horrible...but i didn't knew why...maybe the answer was hidden within my heart...
-------------
---------- next day i didn't saw him anywhere...i should be glad but my heart aching..i wanted to see him...hugg him...i don't know why...but the kiss..the moment felt so right...i wanted to hate him...but what changed so suddenly i didn't know that...maybe it was another game of allmighty...
----------- Edited by samwllms - 10 years ago
Janani24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
erm.. i am sort of confused but well i would like to read more๐Ÿ˜Š continue soon๐Ÿ˜Š
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow what a beautiful update...seriously...asadharon imagination...spacially the last part was so amazingly beautiful,the storm,the night and their closeness everything was too good..๐Ÿ‘..darun jache story ta...โญ๏ธ
Janani24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
dude i am amazed ๐Ÿ˜Š where do u get such awesome ideas๐Ÿ˜› pia romancing wid abhay no matter he is a vamp, robot, god of death๐Ÿ˜† continue soon๐Ÿ˜Š