Abhiya os love of my death final prt pg 12

AVELINA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I am running...running to get out of this life...running to embrace my home..my only home and life...my death...yes!!..i am going to embrace my death...you must be thinking i am a shattered and weak soul who can not face life with hurdles and end up being lost forever...but no...i am not any poor soul who can be that weak...i m ending my life because i m in love...in love with Death...and i can't be alive without my love...so Goodbye forever...

_______________<<<<____
Miss Dobriyal!!...we would like know why did you ended your main protagonist character in the middle of the plot!!..
Nice question..but do you want me to kill the suspence all of a sudden and disappoint my readers..
No mam!!...but your readers are very sad to know that their only inspiration and lovable "Lady of fiction" is dead..they are just unable to fathom the fact..
I understand...for my readers..I would like to say that " Sometimes life and death couldn't be distinguished..life is a shadow of death..we think we are alive but in reality we are dead because we are not permanent with time..our existance is death...the only living sources are the very Soul of light...the Power of time and the emotions of heart"..
Sorry Mam!!..but we don't understand!!..
There is nothing to understand...the most simple thing is Life and death is two sides of a coin...they can change into each other anytime..
Mam...one more question.." Why didn't you let us know the name of your protagonist till now..who is she and who is her lover?"
You only need a name !!..name can't allways define a person...but if you want you can name it as "Piya"...
But thats your name...does that mean this story is about your life?..
sort of!!...but not in terms...if It was about my life..then I would have been dead till noe like girl of my story..
Can someone really love Death?..
you neved know!!...the person you love dearly csn turn out to be no one or death itself!!.."
We will wait for the final chapter...thanks for the interview mam ..
Don't thank me...it was the last one anyway...
"meaning?"
nothing...nice to talk with you all...good bye
---------------------------
So you came?..
I was bound to come one day...
I thought you will choose to live a happy life..
A life without my love is unbearable...I came...i came for you...to embrace you because My heart wants to stop beating...my breaths want to stop moving..my life wants to be free and my soul wants you...my love..only you are what I want..
But you know...I am nothing..I am nowhere...I can only give you silence and darkness..My love is colder than ice...
I want you...embrace me...kiss me...take me in your arms and give me my silent death..so that i can be with you...be with my love...
your submition...your emotions are magnetic...i wish i could be alive and live a life with you...I want to adore you like a passionet lover..
you have allready done that..i know that was a dream...but the dream was the only life i have lived..With you and with your love...if not life than i want to live with you through death...
come...come to my arms...i will give you all i have...just for once before leaving this life...call me...give me a name ...i want to live through you..
"Abhay"...you are Abhay ..Piya's Abhay...a fearless and dark lover...
Piya!!...how can you love me endlessly...I am only destruction...an end of all..nothing but coldness...darkness...how can you want me..I have ended your living dreams...you can go away if you wanr..
Its too late to decide!!...I have devoted myself completely to you that night...maybe it was a dream of mine...but I know you were there with me through my imaginations...I can not step back...
oh piya!!...I loved every moment of our togetherness...I have lived through your dreams...you have gifted me a reason to love the life...you have filled my emptiness into desires...I never thought I can ever taste life...thanks...i love you...
kiss me till I breath my last breath...fill me with your dark love till I sleep in your arms...embrace me my love...love me...
-----------------------------
The most shocking news!!...The love of the Country...the writer of hearts..Miss Piya Dobriyal was found dead this morning...she passed away within her sleep last night...she was found hugging a Letter...we came to know from her publishers that it was the last and most awaited chapter of her best seller novel " Love of my Death"...according to the latest sources this novel was her auto-biography...country lost a precious gem today..may her soul rest in peace...
---------------------1 month later...
we can not believe this was her real life story...how can it be possible...we are still shocked..
Thanks for your time readers!!..so peoples the secret is revealed now!...after the last chapter published...it was clear that Miss Dobriyal wrote her real life story...But the countrymens are still unable to believe that someone can love Death and Death can become alive...As her last wish was written in her letter...we will name him as "Abhay"...piya's Abhay...the death and dark lover...thanks..
--------------++++++--------

index -

part 1 - pg 1
part 2 - pg 2
part 3 - pg 3
part 4 - pg 5
part 5 - pg 8
final prt pg 12

guys i know this is a disgusting abhiya less thought ..but i m highly depressed...so this bakwaas was all i could draw out and it was only for my stress relief...
--------+++++++++---------+---
pls comment and like

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES.
Edited by samwllms - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
errr...bit depressing but intense...thanks for d pm πŸ˜Š
Bisweswar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nice one di. πŸ‘tumi jodi depressione erokom lekho tahole tomar depressione thakar onek labh achche.btw why r u depressed?always be happy di.btw ekta kotha bolbo amar majhe majhe mone hoye je tumi each update and ose jano aro beshi sundor lekhcho and hats off to ur imagination.pls tomar brainer ekta piece amake debe jate ami ato shundor imagine korte pari.thank u so much for this lovely os di. πŸ˜ƒ Edited by Bisweswar - 10 years ago
--Janvie-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Res.😊

**Unres**

Sona,How far can your imaginations really go?!πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
This one have left me just totally Speechless,😲I really don't know what to say in appreciation of this,Just Two words "SPLENDID & PHENOMENAL!"πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈI loved it.❀️
Now I'm running to read again.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Edited by janvie - 10 years ago
bellaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow sam that quite incredible type of update ... terrific
its show so much deep emotions ... like the concept ... grt
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
samba how many times have to remind you that don't call your writtings crap..😑..now seriously mujhe gabbar se complain karna parega😑...omg!!do you know what a fabulous piece you have written??πŸ˜²πŸ‘..yeah i will say that there were so many question remained unanswered but that is the beauty of this story.you give space to bloom the imagination of your reader.and our abhiya story is always full of mystery,darkness and unnamed emotions which attracts us always and you throughout mentioned the mode in this os...brilliant.⭐️last but not the least this is the best writting i got from you till date..πŸ‘πŸ‘
jite raho bacha.aise hi lage raho...😎..agar depression me tum aise likhgi to depression ka fayda bhi hain..🀣🀣
Edited by ifians - 10 years ago
trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update... kya yeh truth ho sakti hai... wish my destiny will be something alike...but i feel something is missing...
AVELINA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: trishnawaliya

nice update... kya yeh truth ho sakti hai... wish my destiny will be something alike...but i feel something is missing...

yes...something is missing obviously...that is abhiya essence...
Sh_Abhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
for this abhiya os , u describe every emotion in excillent way
feel like u write this abhiya story frm bottom of heart
thanks for pm
MistiAbhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice dear...but why u r depress?plzz be happy coz Life is one😊