Users

Frequent Posters

sri91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: BULBUL.A

<div align="center"><font size="3">Note</font><font size="3">
</font></div><div align="center"><font size="3">
</font></div><div align="center"><font size="3">Guys i had a personal life too with this IF life and my personal life is more than important to this. every time i cant think about here that where I tag updating or anything and to put notes and change status, I need my laptop and i am not on-line from lappy every time. After this some readers are too rude and if you are rude with me than be ready for a rude answer too.</font></div><div align="center"><font size="3">
</font></div><div align="center"><font size="3">next think is i will not appreciate if someone jumped in others matter and wrote a comment in other thread about me. Did I invite you for reading and If you want to read please keep patience.</font></div><div align="center"><font size="3">
</font></div><div align="center"><font size="3"><font color="#9900cc">I am so busy nowadays and not updating any of my work.</font></font></div><div align="center"><font size="3"><font color="#9900cc">
</font></font></div><div align="center"><font size="3"> </font></div><div align="center"><font size="3">
</font></div><div align="center"><font size="3"> </font><font size="3"> </font>
</div>

First ur preference is important than others so u dont feel dr...
If one likes the story they ll truly wait for the update rather than insulting them...
Take care dr...
V ll surely support u..
turbulence thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I heartily applaud BULBUL and 4me4ever for writing such bold and frank statement. And yes, readers shud understand that every person has his/her or their own personal life, personal problems, issues and so on. Guys, even i am preparing some two stories bout maaneet on india-forums and being a full time legal worker/practitioner, i do not have much free time to come online. I am not even having large crowd of readers, but i am still patient as a new writer and more than that as a reader. 

All i wish to say is, readers, pls ppl, stop being rude and unruly.

Writers, dearies, jo bi log bole to dil pe mat lo yaar. Have patience. 

I have no more to say, but only my final words, agar kahani likhi hui ko padhte, koi sadiyo ka intezaar kare, to sadiya kahani ki zindagi bana deti hain. Par kahani ko padhte agar us qalam ke maliq ko aap bebas kar dein, to kuch palo mei puri ho bhi jaye, par kahani hamesha ke liye, zindagi ke bina, khali si daastaan ban jaati hai, jaha zindagi ki zhalak ke liye saanse bhi nahi bachti.

Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Yaar tu react hi kyun karti hai jo bolta hai bolney dey ki farak penda hai... Nd nd i m sure your loyal reader will never do anything like that... They understand this ... Have we ever complaint????
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
take ur own time mohi
will wait..
--Zehnaseeb-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't understand why people don't get that other persons too have some personal life.. in this time they r giving their some time for IF..
 N writing is such a thing which come by inspiration.. ur mind should be calm then only get better ideas while writing.. seriously people need to grow up..
Don't worry mohi, take ur own time..
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
TAKE YOUR TIME
WILL WAIT
Twilightsparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i really didnt get why readers create mess all ways specially talking about one writer in others threads is this any reality stunt??
picking some famous writer and bashing her in other thread yuck 
sick ppl use chodo 
take ur own time i will  wait for you all ways DQ 
nadia-arshad thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
superb story maanveer always safe geet loved it 
Mituag thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Teaser

Here Lalita came with food plate and see no one is here near tree..

"Maybe Geetangli has gone inside the bull cart..." she is worried but thinking positively.

She checked all bull carts but she is no where even she asked from other girls who are with her but they said she is in bull cart only and taking rest.

Update is almost ready will post in night or most probably tomorrow morning! !!

Thanks for being with me always and specially thanking to them who left their feedback and encourage me
Twilightsparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ye geetanjali kaha gaya
waiting eagerly here