Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mituag thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: 4ever4love

i really loved bolds lines in your comments ... yes its happened with me too... i always tried to dont make my readers wait too much but its happened ... when i was just going to write this story update ... i got the news of my uncle death ... thats why i am not able to write any update even my other FF written update is also late in posting ... but some are really rude and Writer to snapped on them... they have to understand no buddy is here free from personal lifes ... 

Thanks dear for such a deep understanding 👏

4ever4love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BULBUL.A

[ i really loved bolds lines in your comments ... yes its happened with me too... i always tried to dont make my readers wait too much but its happened ... when i was just going to write this story update ... i got the news of my uncle death ... thats why i am not able to write any update even my other FF written update is also late in posting ... but some are really rude and Writer to snapped on them... they have to understand no buddy is here free from personal lifes ... 

Thanks dear for such a deep understanding 👏

I am sorry for your loss.  

Some ppl really live in a bubble - meaning they live in their own little world.  

Two pieces of advise for readers:

One thing I sometimes do when I come across a writer I am not familiar with is I check into the other stories they have written and I look to see if they actually finish the story or not.  Then I decide if I want to follow their work or not.  And if the writer has a pattern of not finishing their stories then don't be getting mad when the same thing happens.

(this happened.  I really liked one writer's stories and their writing but I knew the story was unfinished.  I still read it. )

Second advise.  Be patient.  Book mark.  if you enjoyed reading the story once then you will love it even more the second time when you have to refresh your memory.

Now let the writers write, like and leave positive comments to appreciate their work.  And wait.  Nicely.  
Sri_Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Take your own time
We will be waiting
Mituag thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: 4ever4love

I am sorry for your loss.

Some ppl really live in a bubble - meaning they live in their own little world.

Two pieces of advise for readers:

One thing I sometimes do when I come across a writer I am not familiar with is I check into the other stories they have written and I look to see if they actually finish the story or not. Then I decide if I want to follow their work or not. And if the writer has a pattern of not finishing their stories then don't be getting mad when the same thing happens.

(this happened. I really liked one writer's stories and their writing but I knew the story was unfinished. I still read it. )

Second advise. Be patient. Book mark. if you enjoyed reading the story once then you will love it even more the second time when you have to refresh your memory.

Now let the writers write, like and leave positive comments to appreciate their work. And wait. Nicely.

Even I do this ... I love to read my fav stories again and again ...
286pearl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
cool dear... we wil be waiting...
-BreakingDown- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
no worries dear take ur time we will wait we akso have a personal life ithink ye readers jo itna bolte hein inki koi personal life nai hey her waqt ffs read kerte hein
Vidhi24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Take your own time dear, true readers will always be waiting without losing their patience as we...
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
kya hua and who said what? Mohi hon u have us dont worry...everyone has some problem or the other and we cant say anything on that here on IF or in real life...so chill dear...
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Take your time
As long as you want
We can wait

Kawan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
take ur time di...
will be waiting...