Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OhMeriJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Such a lovely read! They way u had described it i felt i was experiencing it!and i toh could visualise as though i was in the sets!! Thank u so so much for sharing ur amazing experience! 
Felt really bad tht Kunal gets very lil time :( But really glad u guys cld finally meet him! And the video!!I LOVED it to the core! You guys rocked in the video! Wish i cld see ur faces as well! U guys so deserve it! Am rlly not able to get over from seeing the video! You guys wld have been having sleepless nights after meeting him right?! Sooo happy for u all! And the gifts!!OMG u guys deserve a bow! Rocking gifts! Wish i knew of this! i cld have contributed my bit as well! 
And Kanwar looks like he is the prankster!!haha the way he was standing there drinking coconut water!seemed so cute!And tht was SO sweet of him to arrange for a car!These ppl are extremely good human beings first! I m proud to be their fans! 
And the conversation btn Jayashree, Aakanksha and u guys were SO lovely! Thank u so much for sharing ur experience with us! It was AWESOME to read it! Guess u guys wld have had a ball of a time! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
LavleenaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks a lot for sharing this πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Congrats to all the lucky people πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜³
srishti bhutani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow hats off to u ppl to travel so long n make our msgs as well as gifts reach our fav actors...i mean really i appreciate efforts by each n every1 of u thnk u so much(spl mention to rajbijz who despite of fever visited the sets..sorry raj if i sounded impatient before to know ur experience...😊n the fact tht u all included each n every1s msgs in the booklet tht is very very sweet of u all n very understanding from ur part😊
n kunal missing his lunch to interact with all the fans despite running round the clock...this guy seriously inspires me to work harder ever than before in my field of work...huge respect for him😊
nice write up,beutiful creations n vid of reactions is the cherry on the cakeπŸ‘
Edited by srishti bhutani - 10 years ago
-Ursh- thumbnail
Oh wow wow wow!

I'm speechless after seeing Kunals reaction! I was smiling like a kid knowing how emotional and happy Kunal was feeling after seeing all your gifts.
Congratulations to you all <3 
This guy is TRULY UNIQUE!
You all deserved this seriously 
spidie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for sharing your experience. The video was just awesome. Great efforts by all of u. Just love the cast of NBT even more. 
barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jay_tapori

next round ham sab chalengey pukka.I am hugely jealous tooπŸ˜†

Oh yes dear.. We should surely do that.. I am trying my best to reach him in my visit to India ... But I have no connections
barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jay_tapori

thanks..i think its time i makhkhan my tellyland frnds..hahahha ... kahi se kuch na kuch jugaad nikal hi aayega KKK tak pohnchney ka.πŸ˜†not on the sets..usko baar baar bula jo letein hainπŸ˜†

Hey sunshine if you happen to find any jugaad.. Then please don't forget me.. I want to co granulate him and see him in person ..
moment thumbnail
kunal is looks copy of mohan..so genuine person..
down to earth.😊
he is still behaves like a actor and not as a star..
he is so simple in real sense but so so special person...
sunshinegirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for sharing this wonderful experience gurlz---where do they shoot if we want to send some gifts for Kunal's bday on 22nd right???