Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

champ07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Such a lively post..! Glad to know the NBT cast is this humble and caring.. Its really hard to find such down-to-earth celebs...!!
May these people reach stars and skies...!!

Kudos guys.. Great job..! πŸ˜ƒ
And thanx for sharing such an awesome post..! 😊
champ07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
And not to forget, Kunal..! He is such a gem of a person..!
Being the star of the show and this humble..!! Missing his lunch for you guys and being so interactive and friendly all through his hectic schedule shows how amazingly well he has accepted his stardom without losing the traits of gentleness...!!
Thats really awesome..! Such an awesome human being..! πŸ˜ƒ
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Awww... Lovely to read! 😳 Thanks for sharing ur experience when meeting the actors, guys! πŸ€—
sumi02 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thank u so much guys...
Aww he is such a cutypie,i hv no words for him,*respects*
now i know wo kitna kaam karta hai,kaash mai waha hoti uska khayal rakhne :p
Jokes apart feel so proud of kunal,such a gem of a person,n he is one of kind species for me iske jaisa koi aur nai ho sakta
Poojanbt thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awww... so down to earth all of them are 😊
They have so much respest for their fans
and Kunal he is so adorable and he used to
have Maggie noddles when he skip lunch
Just like me i also have maggie when I skip lunch πŸ˜‰
dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
aww..thanks a lot ppl...it was nyc to read ur post and all of us here are happy that u could go and meet them personally..

and  thank u for the intitiative where we could send in our msgs and gifts too..πŸ˜ƒ
its lovely to see them so happy after receiving all the love and appreciation ..they deserve it

p.s. saw d video...thank u for all d efforts yaar..nyc to see him all happy .and he's so humble and surprised by all the gits...special thanks to ashlesha, bidzie and lekz..great efforts on making that collage ...and also to all those who went and met him..and sent all d gifts..thank u πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by dsgirl - 10 years ago
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: dsgirl

aww..thanks a lot ppl...it was nyc to read ur post and all of us here are happy that u could go and meet them personally..

and  thank u for the intitiative where we could send in our msgs and gifts too..πŸ˜ƒ
its lovely to see them so happy after receiving all the love and appreciation ..they deserve it

p.s. saw d video...thank u for all d efforts yaar..nyc to see him all happy .and he's so humble and surprised by all the gits...special thanks to ashlesha, bidzie and lekz..great efforts on making that collage ...and also to all those who went and met him..and sent all d gifts..thank u πŸ˜ƒ

I am glad that you could enjoy this and we did nothing special, we just wanted to make a day special for Kunal and thankfully we did and in return we got lot more from Kunal and NBT cast. Oh collage is made by Siddhi, yea I collected pictures and helped Siddhi and Bidz helped me and Lekha di did the texts but the final result that we have in front of us is all coz of Siddhi
Adally thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
 i loved the collages made by siddhi <3
thanku so much guys for wu, video n pics πŸ€— 

heydoc27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Going GaGa ova d vid n ur exp☺️☺️☺️☺️
AMAZING,thnk u gals for writing n sharing d vid of ur beauuutiful experienceπŸ€—πŸ€—
honestly d whole forum was waiting for dis !πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Everyone of dose collages were...aah mindblastingπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Awesum work,d huge collage of him wid d award πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
Superb,brilliantπŸ˜ƒ
Simply-Nidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Wowww :) Loved it so much. Thanx a lot for your efforts.
Was LOL moment when you ignored Kanwar standing behind. πŸ˜†

Loved how AKS chatted with you about her past experiences. AND THE BEST PART WAS : she actually surfs those promos on YT and sees them! OMG. Dont we all, very often do the same !!! AwwwπŸ˜›

And ofcourse, THE KUNAL VIDEO was the real catch 😊 It brought tears in my eyes :(
Big hug to you all for doing this, it actually gave a feeling of satisfaction to us that our fav stars have realized how much we love them!!! The video speaks a lot. Hope he now sees himself in a different way that how  much appreaciation he holds becoz of NBT πŸ‘

APPLAUDS to the whole gang of yours who managed doing such big surprise for them πŸ˜ƒ