SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

I don't know from where to begin. I don't have words to explain how it all was. It was one of the most pleasant day, very special and amazing thing was it was so normal, not once either of us thought that we are among stars on a TV show set.

To begin with, 4 fans went to NBT sets to meet Kunal and hand over the gifts. The gifts were basically a token of appreciation and Congratulations to him over his Best Actor award, the venture was going on from past 2 months and finally on 17th July we got lucky enough to go to the sets and meet the NBT cast and Kunal.

We reached on sets in noon which was supposedly their lunch but since shooting for that day's episode was not completed, all the stars were busy in shooting. We were asked to see the shooting if we want to and we went inside to see the shooting, shooting of MM shot in their room after Addu returns and MMNA shot was getting shot. Mohan's angles were being shot and we saw Kunal for the first time live  and trust me seeing him I couldn't believe, he is some so gorgeous, stunning and beautiful, camera does not do justice with his looks atall.

While watching Kunal, AKS came in and she smiled after seeing us standing there while Kanwar was there in the back and we didn't notice 🤣 yea we all were so lost in Kunal to notice anything else 🤣. He greeted us warmly and made us comfortable from the very 1st minute of our interaction. Kanwar and AKS got their break in between two shots and they came over to talk to us, they both were so comfortable talking and we chatted about show, their characters and some scenes of them which we like for some 10- 15 minutes when they were called back again for the shot and we moved to the screen to see the shot when Kanwar, AKS and JV came back and we chatted for a while, mostly set talks and rapport between the whole cast. He was asked about the biggest prankster on sets and his immediate reply was JS and himself. Asking about Kunal, he replied him as the very quiet and shy guy on sets or rather ' sabse shareef and shaant bacha' as said by him 🤣 🤣 A little later shot was completed and finally Kunal entered into the hall but he had been shooting continously from 60- 75 minutes so was drained out and didn't notice anything around and just went ahead to rest on the easy chair and closed his eyes. Seeing him tired and in need of bit relaxation we held back and didn't go to disturb him when Kanwar came in and informed him about us and Kunal immediately got up to greet us, he shook hands with everyone. He seemed to be very happy to meet us, even if he was tired not for one second he showed any disinterest, he was comfortably conversing with us though our bad luck it just lasted some 5- 7 minutes as he was called back for the shot, it was a casual conversation, we told about our love for him and how we happened to follow NBT and him. I told him that I have been following him intentionally or unintentionally right from LRL days, have seen every character of his and even watched Remix after it so he immediately cracked up asking me and my friend that how old we were when watched Remix and LRL and if we had understood it back then 🤣.  Kunal remarked that he feels he is soon going to Varun days and hinted towards his hairs, when a fan complimented that yea they are long and need trimming, even Jigri commented and he chuckled at that and one of us complimented that they look even more long and nice on screen, earning a gigle from him where he reasoned that he has just taken shower, and one should wait till evening to see the real state 🤣

After he left, thinking not to disturb them more we just took a round at the sets and left for the unit room where we met the unit members first who introduced us to Kanwar and AKS and took us for shooting. Shooting for that day's telecast was about to get completed and the cast was supposed to get their lunch break finally so we decided to check on the gifts and hand over the snacks and sweets that were brought for the unit members. Kunal had a packed schedule so it wouldn't be possible to have him free for long so we were asked to meet him as soon as we can as there was no certainity as to when he would get enough time. Cast got their break but Kunal was still shooting. We were taken to JS room, she had finished her lunch and was dressing up for the next shot when we joined her in the make up room, she shared her room with Reem and both were there. JS greeted us warmly and asked us to get inside and have seat while she was getting ready with help of Reem Reem and JS shares such a close bond. Reem chooses her accessoires...Lol Reem was all silent and JS was continously asking the reason behind her silence, Reem is the biggest prankster on sets, JS told and being the younger one she is pampered by each and every member very much. And she started telling about her and Reem and how Reem is closest to Sid, coming on sets first thing she wants is Sid, first thing after coming on set she do is to enquire about Sid's arrival 🤣 she calls him Beera Bhaiya and love his beard 🤣. We were talking when AKS came in, she had got Rajma Chawal in lunch which she came to share with JS and seeing it JS immediately started eating but not without offering, she said about her love for Rajma Chawal infact everyone's love for Rajma Chawal on sets 🤣, she even complained for saving so little for her...Lol

She asked AKS to join us then there and after locking her room she too joined us there. She is such an easy personality to be with, so humble and modest that not for once she made us show that we are fans who came to meet her and others. We talked for about 50- 60 minutes where they both told their tales and how industry and NBT happened to them, their friendship and what all crazy things they do on sets. AKS was unsure when casting director told her about JS being casted as carefree, funky Nanhi, she had seen her past show a bit and was confused so when she met JS she couldn't believe, during the 1st day shoot JS was late was all clumsy with hairs messed up and clothes going haywire and rushing into she just simply introduced and AKS was baffled to see her like that...lol We all chatted usually about anything and everything and they actually were conversing like long lost friends giving account of their activities in past years and were talking from their own side and not just merely replying to us. AKS told how reluctant she was to accept NBT at first since she was not liking the fact that she would be required to move to Mumbai and would not be able to attend classes, she love her college and classes very much and has seldom bunked lectures, auditioning for Sunshine for one show on SP which got scrapped was the 1st time she had bunked lectures and traveled alone in auto, she had always traveled with friends in auto and buses, her theater head had recommended AKS to Sudhir ji and she had forced AKS to give the audition. AKS mother is a theater artist and she wanted her to do adopt acting as a career option. AKS told about her love for theater and the feeling which one gets in front of live audiences applauding for you and praising you. When asked about a better platform theater or tv, she replied that both cannot be compared, theater gives quality since no alternations or changes can be happen there while in tv you have to do things to which your mind and heart never agrees but TV gives you huge platform to showcase your talent and it gives more money and fame.

JS was asked if she followed NBT 1 and she replied that she could not but she saw the promos and was so impressed by it, it was so perfectly scripted by her and the best part was the lead heroine without any make up, she was literally shocked to see lead without any make up 🤣. AKS said that how much she love NBT promos even now she surf those promos on YT and watch again, she could never have enough of those promos. JS talked about their friendship and that how close they both were and told us few things about AKS which she loves some funny moments...lol

It was all so natural talking to both of them, not once they appeared to be strangers with whom we were talking for the very first time. We left the room after talking to them and since it was so normal that we even forgot to give gifts to AKS, that were sent by fans after coming back into unit room we realized and ushered back immediately to hand over the gifts. She was so moved by the gifts, she took them hugged us for bringing them. She opened Archana's gift about which she had clue since Archana had messaged her and she said she was waiting for the gift to reach her, it was a skecthbook on her and she was over whelmed seeing it even JS stood there admiring the efforts and feeling happy for AKS to get something like this. AKS opened every page of the book and told about the sketches to everyone and posed with it for pictures. Congratulations card was handed over to her and she was so happy to recieve the card and was grinning wildly.

After meeting with AKS, JV and Reem we thought of heading to Kunal but he was still shooting, unit member told us to carry the gifts inside the set and hand over to him when he gets break between two shots and we went inside where shooting of Mohan scene with police inspector/ commissioner was going on and while we were waiting we decided to have another tour of Vyas house that we missed and in the meanwhile Kunal went back to his room to change for the new shot and to eat something as he didn't get his break that day. We went back to unit room again 🤣 and we located Kanwar outside roaming and we went ahead to hand him over a Good luck card which was so well received by him, he was so happy to have that card. Furthermore he asked if we got chance to meet Kunal and seeing us denying he said that he was busy in shooting whole day and then he took us to his room. Knocking the door he said 'Sirji kholo' 🤣 and Kunal opened the door, he was getting ready for the next shot when Kanwar hinted about us and locating us he immediately asked us to get in. He didn't have much time so we directly handed over the gifts. Collage of his pictures with award was handed first and he was amazed to see a huge gift and then the booklet of Fans messages that was collected here, was given and we asked if he can just open these gifts and he started unwrapping the gifts and was purely delighted and mesmerized to see them.

You have a complete video of his reactions and interactions 😛 check yourself and feel blessed to have a star like him.

We took up his whole break and it only went in handing over the gifts and by the time we could talk, unit came to take him back for the shot, he wanted more time with us since he knew he could not give us much. He asked to stay back as he'll have another break but was told that there would be no break and directly the pack up. Getting out from the room, we were talking to him a bit while unit was standing on his head to get back to shot and on our head to leave him 🤣. After many requests they finally let Kunal have few more minutes with us when he signed autographs and clicked pics with us and asked about our whereabouts. When my friend who had accompanied me to meet him told him about the 3- 4 hour distance that I traveled to come here, he was shocked that I came all over from the place to meet him and was concerned immediately that by what time I would reach home and will it be safe? He also told that his dog lives in the dog hostel in the same place where I live. I wanted to know more about the place but unit  they again started calling him and we had to end of meeting. Kunal had missed his lunch to meet us, the break he got was taken by us and not once he complained about it or even showed that he missed his lunch for us, when we were leaving we saw him having Maggie noodles and when asked he said that whenever he misses lunch or it takes long for shoot to conclude he just have Maggie aata noodles and shortly after that he was back into the sets shooting. We had not taken pictures with Kanwar so we took them and he introduced us to Siddharth. Siddharth is a very warm and genuine guy as well, he met all of us very warmly and talked casually about show and all. We took their autographs and few pics with them.

And it was finally the time to leave the sets, the ending moment of a very special day had finally came and it felt as if we are leaving a very familiar place, it felt bad. All of them were exceptionally good, I cannot seriously tell I loved meeting or spending time with whom the most, they all were so genuine and comfortable and made us feel like home.

It was raining badly when it was the time for us to leave and Kanwar had specially arranged PH car for us to drop us at the auto stand, this was seriously something unexpected and unbelievable for us.

NBT cast seriously has the best set of actors and good humans I ever came across. It was so wonderful to be with them, such a pleasure to meet all of them. One very memorable day which we all will cherish throughout. 

And I cannot thank NBT cast enough for this...

Edited by SunShine_A - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunShine_A thumbnail
This is the video of Kunal's adorable reactions to see the gifts [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2NmWjozW-g&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Anyone wants to see how the collage was or some of the booklet pages were, they can go through the link, all these were created by Siddhi.

SunShine_A thumbnail

AreYaar thumbnail
Aww that was a lovely read! Thanks for sharing! So sweet of you guys to do this and your description was so vivid, it was like the sets came alive in my mind...lol...really enjoyed reading it.

Poor Kunal seems quite overworked and khaane ka bhi koi time nahin hai lagta hai...poor guy...he needs a Guru :P lol

He probably misses the days when he was a supporting actor like Kanwar and Siddharth are now and got more free time to roam around the sets? lol

JS sounds like a very sweet and bubbly personality...and Aks sounds so humble and genuine as well.

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Anu, some more stuff is added in the ending bit. Do read that. :-)

Thanks for commenting. Yep, Kunal was so overwhelmed to see the gifts. 😳 
pc_pals thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow!! That was so nice and lively to read..😃
Finally got to see the video as well ..
Kudos to you guys for dong this 👏 you guys have really worked hard..👍🏼
And again Kunal is so overwhelmed..speechless in his words 😆 

Everyone seems to be so chilled out with less work on particular day..😆and kunal lunch time stolen by you gals..😆  

Aakanksha and Jaya are always very much cmfortable with each other..kanwar seriously seems like chhota  addu of the gang..😆

this is so unexpected that they dropped you at auto stand..such a nice gesture ! 😃
Edited by pc_pals - 10 years ago
SharmilaGupta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ohhhooo..I am so HAPPPYYY...😃
I requested for once..and he said thrice...
Edited by SharmilaGupta - 10 years ago
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
And I would never forget how I was awake the entire night cause of so much excitement and tension when my friends went to meet him 🤣 

Aashi, great work done on the WU and Sidra did a fab work with the video. And yaaayyy he took my name 😳 Congrats to others as well who heard their names from him 😛
nisha.2427 thumbnail
Thank u soo mch Bidzie for sharing. Its Awesum, what a Gem of a person Kunal is...so sweet, so casual and most of all sooo Humble no frills attached at all. Sooo proud dat m his fan. Hez a sweetheart 🤗 🤗 👍🏼
SunShine_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: pc_pals

Wow!! That was so nice and lively to read..😃

Finally got to see the video as well ..
Kudos to you guys for dong this 👏 you guys have really worked hard..👍🏼
And again Kunal is so overwhelmed..speechless in his words 😆 

Everyone seems to be so chilled out with less work on particular day..😆and kunal lunch time stolen by you gals..😆  

Aakanksha and Jaya are very much cmfortable with each other..this is so unexpected that they dropped you at auto stand..such a nice gesture ! 😃

It was not lunch time either 🤣 he got break at 5:00 in evening..