Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tareyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: anuradha5879

More than 3000 views but comments and likes r very few. badi na insafi hai.agar pasand na aaye toh kam se kam yehi comment kar do ki u r not liking the story.lekin isse mujhe kuch zada fark nhi padegaj kyuki i wil stil continue writing this story 4 my fews friends.

hey dear it happens ...n m glad dat u r continuing 4 those who read ur story n might me many more will read it soon πŸ˜Š
anagharaj thumbnail
i like your story very much, dont worry about other,
u r continuing that is good. I am waiting for your next update.

update soon
Update soon
i like ur story very much
DoubleCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey dear...its awesome...i really like ur story...do update soon...

-Dipu
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing chapters, Taani plan to bring the friends closer work
Finally everyone know why Rey said all those means things to them. It was awesome that all of them are one big happy family again. Love Taarey llhh
Omg Taani slapping that girl for lying and making demands was superb lol
U did a fab job
Recap is very exciting plz continue soon
anuradha5879 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
It was a very happy day for the team and taarey as al the misunderstanding between the frnds got cleared and moreover rey was proved innocent.so to celebrate this day they decided to have a party to make this day memorable 4 them .
Sharon took the reSponsibility to organise the party.
The party was given in the biggest hotel of newyork and al the reputed people were invited in this party.the party was very big and lavish just like our diva sharon rai prakash .all the guests arrived at the party including the d3team and rey the only person missing in the party was taani rey's eyes were continuosly searching 4 her.swayam called taani to know where is she and when she wil arived at the party.
Taani-bhai i wil reach within half an hour as i was busy in attending some some important cal u dont wory aap log party enjoy karo me thodi der me pahuchti ho.
Swayam -fine taani.rey who was standing beside him heard their conversation and knew that taani was about to reach his eyes were fixed to the entrance to get the first look of her.with every passing second his eagernes to see her was growing more and more.
After half an hour taani came to the party venue wearing a short black dress sleeveless from one side with her long hear flowing freely around her shoulders.everybodys eyes were poppedout to see the beauty standing in front of them .rey was mesmerized by her beauty and he was continuously staring at her without blinking his eyes.his deep brown eyes were making her nervous no body can make her feel like this except her prince charming .
Taani's dress credit to radhi

to avoid rey she decided to stay away from him and went straight away from there without even looking at him .her action hurts rey like hell and so he also decided to ignore her and enjoy the party.but it was next to impossible 4 him to avoid her but somehow he manage himself to stop staring at her.suddenly he got surrounded by many girls and he started flirting with them .taani who was sitting in the other side watching al this from corner of the eyes.
One girl forwarded her hand towards rey for a dance and he accepted it and watching the reaction of taani.taani felt her stomach clench slightly at the sight.she frowned internally at the feeling.she had been experience a lot of odd sensations and feelings around rey lately,this was the another new one to add to the list.and if she were interpreting this feeling correctly it was jealousy.she watched rey twirling the girl acros the dance floor,all the while the felling building more and more inside her.then rey turned and looked at her,their eyes met 4 a second llhh moment taani felt a connection,then just as quickly rey turned away
taani sighed in disgust.disgust with herself 4 letting someone have the power to make her feel pain
she had researched the subject of love extensively,hoping to find a way to stop her feelings 4 rey,after 3 yrs of reading al available data,one thing was obvious,there was no way to stop these feeling.love had no reason,no logic and taani didn't quite know what to do about her feelings.taani was continuously watching rey and suddenly music changed to a slower song and the girl pulled rey into a more intimate dance position.taani's stomach clenched at the sight and she felt a strong surge of anger.taani finally turned away from the pair.
Taani took a ful bottle of wine and chose a table in the dark,isolated corner and sat down.no one was likely to notice here.she put the bottle to her lips and took a smal sip .it tasted surprising sweet and fruity much like a cocktail juice she had tried once.she quickly drank quarter of the bottle down.she waited 4 a few minutes and concluded it must take more than quarter bottle because she could stil feel her emotios for rey.taani sighned to herself and hoped the half bottle of drink would take away her emotions .she quickly drank it down.after another few minutes she stil felt nothing .she wondered how much of these she would have to drink.taani then drank the whole bottle of wine.she was totaly drank not even able to stand properly but somehow she managed to stand and went to rey and pushed the girl away from rey.everybody incuding d3 team and swayam was shocked to se taani in such condition.
Taani came very close to rey that now brought their bodies within centimeter of each other .then taani spoke continusely laughing
taani -pulling reys cheek aap bahut cute ho
rey-ye tum kya bol rhi ho
taani-wahi jo aap sun rahe ho rey and then she started crying and continue aap kisi ko apne itne close kaise aane de sakte jante mujhe kitna pain ho raha tha aapko kisi aur k sath dekhkar
rey-tumhe kyu fark padta hai taani tum lagti kya ho meri.tumne 3 saal pehle hi mujhe apne aapse alag kar diya toh phir kyu taani tumhe kyu fark padta hai.tears were rolling down from his eyes .taani remain silent then she raised her hand to remove his tears from his cheek but he hold her hand in the middle and repetedly asking the same question kyu taani,kyu tumhe fark padta kyu bolo taani kyu now he lean his head towards her head .tears were not stoping from both of their eyes.then taani reached her hand upto the back of reys neck and slowly tugged him downward toward her soft rosy lips.they kept eye contact until they were too close to focus on eachother any longer.then les than a second later their lips were touching ,tentatively at first,both taking in the texture and feel of each other lips.then rey flicked his tongues over taanis bottom lip.he wrapped his arms around taanis waist bringing their bodies crushing together.in response taani slid her fingers into reys hair,while he other arm came up to circle his neck,they stayed like this for a while and everyone was looking at them with their eyes pooping out .it was the most uncomfortable situation for swayam and he spoke
swayam-today i am going to be sick
after 10min of long kis they break the kis due to short of breath .rey was the first to speak
rey-that good huh?
Taani -aapke itne karib aane ka hak sirf mera hai r kisi ka nhi aap sirf mere ho samjhe and then taani faint in reys arm due to the effect of alcohol.then rey carried her in his strong muscular arm and then they left the party with d3 team to the hotel room where they were staying as taani now needed to rest
now here i end this chapter hope u like and agar ahcha na laga ho toh sory .

precap-
taani appolozise to rey for her behavior as it was a mistake 4 her and rey was very hurt by taanis apology and teams plan to make them taarey again Edited by anuradha5879 - 10 years ago
anagharaj thumbnail
superb update. it is only half i think so, post the full chapter.

...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aww Rey kept looking at the entrance for his Taani was so sweet
Taani dress is pretty and her trying her level best to ignore Rey was not a good idea lol
Jealous Taani is a treat, omg she drank the whole bottle of wine lol
Love how she push the girl away and stake her claim on Rey.
Rey asking her why she care and her kissing him was awesome
Poor Swayam had to witness the lovebirds kissing lol
Outstanding update, I love it
Plz continue soon
lovelysweet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing poor rey he will be soo hurt by tani i wish rey does not do something stupid
-Fam_TaaReY- thumbnail
superb πŸ‘
Amazing πŸ‘
awww TaaRey kissed in front of the whole team πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ 
loved it πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³