Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taani.priya1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
I loved the first three chapters ... Can't wait to see how the story unfolds ... I'm really excited for Rey's news of arrest and taani's reaction  and loved to see both loves each other still now. 
pls send a buddy req and pm me. story isawesome
Ayesha_Hasan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Anu🤗
Really very interesting concept. dear..
Everyone misunderstood Rey😲😡
Taani will come back
She will clear their misunderstandings...
Really very excited..
Off to read the first chapter..😳😆
Ayesha_Hasan thumbnail
Chapter 1

Really loved the chapter, Anu..
It was really good...
Taani got an opportunity to organise a dance event.
And she still is in so much pain..
She still loves him so much...
Loved to see a friend of Taani..
Loved the TaaYam meet..
Running to read the next one..
Ayesha_Hasan thumbnail
Chapter 2

hahahha!! The possessive bhai...
Tum ne apne bachpan ke kapde kyun pehne hain..Hahahah!!!
So hilarious..
Then the way everyone was shocked to see her..
loved the TaaRon meet..
And then the gang's meet..
But I am very eager for Rey's entry..
Me Off to read the next one..
And I really loved this chapter..
Ayesha_Hasan thumbnail
Chapter 3

😭OMG Anu!!!
I am crying..
The separation from Taani has hurt him so much..
Rey has changed so much..
I really cannot believe it..
I was crying while reading it..
He was even flirting..
And That girl..
Arghhh!!!
But still Rey loves Taani..
I so knew it..
Gosh!! He is still so broken, so shattered from inside..
Plz. Reunite TaaRey..
Plz. Anu...😭😭

anuradha5879 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Chapter 4

Next day in Newyork
In singhania mansion .the door bell rings ding dong,ding dong.and the servant came out to open the door
servant-police yaha,in a scared tone kisse milna hai aapko
police-Mr.Reyansh singhania ghar par hai
servant-ji hai,me unhe abhi bulakar lata hu.
Servant knocks at reys room but no response.then he knocks harder and this time rey woke up
rey -jo koi v hai just leave
servant-sir inspector saheb aaye hai aapse milne
rey-inspector is waqt mere ghar(in mind)then ordered to servant 'jake unhe baithao me abhi aata hu'.and himself went to washroom 4 freshnup .after 5 minutes he came out of his room and went to meet the officer
officer-mr.reyansh singhania u r under arrest
rey-what!kis ilzam me aap mujhe arrest kar rahe hai maine kiya kya hai
officer-aap per mis chandni ne attempt to rape ka charge lagaya hai
rey- kaun hai ye chandni nhi janta me usse
officer-agar nhi jante toh uske sath kal raat party me kya kar rahe the kai logo ne aapko uske sath dekha tha
then after recollecting,the memories of last night ,rey understood about whom the inspector was speaking
rey-woh jhoot bol rhi hai inspector,aisa kuch nhi hua tha.
Inspt-aapko jo v bolna hai aadalat me boleyega.then the inspt arrested him and taking him to police station.huge media people standing outside his houses started clicking pictures and asking questions.
Journalist-hum sab jante the ki aap bahut bade flirt ho lekin aap itne gire hue insaan ho hame nhi pata tha.rey pushed the media people aside and sat in the police jeep without commenting anything
IN MUMBAI
D3 team were rehearsing and taani was was sitting in the corner and watching their performance and then suddenly aashi rushes to the rehearsal hal
aashi-kya aap logo ne news type suna type hai kya?
Swayam-aashi pehle tum saas toh le loh r phir uske badh batao hua kya hai,tum itni pareshan kyu ho.aashi without waisting any time switched on the t.v. In the rehersal hal and the news was flashing was reyansh singhania got arrested in attempt to rape case.everyone was shocked to hear the news and taani was totally shattered the not believing her ears.there was a complete silence in the hal .sharon was the first one to recover from news and breaks the silence
sharon-ye sab jhoot hai ,hum sab rey ko ahchi tarah se jante hai wo aise nich harkat kabhi nhi kar sakta
swayam-i totally agree with u sharon ,jaroor use koi fhassa raha hai
vicky-rey aisa kam kabhi nhi kar sakta and the whole team nodded their head in yes.taani after gaining some strength spoke
taani-humme unki help karni hogi. and everybody started staring at her.
Then she continue me janti hu aap sab unse bahut naraz ho lekin is waqt unhe hamari sabse zada Jarorat hai kam se kam purani frndship ki khatir hi sahi hume unki help karni chahiye
sharon-taani tum bilkul sahi keh rahi ho,hum sab jante hai ki rey innocent hai bhale hi ab hamare bich ka equation thik ho lekin hum ye kaise bhool sakte hai ki kabhi wo hamara bst frnd hua karta tha.usi frndship ki khati hi sahi hame uski help karni hogi
neha-neha thinking right sharon is
nil-purani dosti ki khatir and the whole gang screamed purani dosti ki khatir.then swayam quickly booked the ticket 4 newyork and asked his lawyer to apply 4 the bail paper of mr.reyansh singhania.next day they all reached newyork.and while coming out of the airport they heard 2 girls talking.
Girl1-kitna ghatia insaan hai wo reyansh singhania he deserve to b behind the bars
girl 2-wo ek bahut bada flirt hai usne mere sath v misbehave kiya thd us cheap insaan ko toh hang kar dena chahiye.now this was the limit for taani's patience and she slapped the girl very hard
tani -agar tum kisi k bare me nhi janti toh uske baare me nonsense baate mat kiya karo
girl2-tum lagti kaun ho us reyansh singhania ki jo tumhe itni takleef ho rahi hai
taani-me rey ki girl...but stopped in the middle i mean to say frnd ho me unki r unhe ahchi tarah se janti ho ki woh tum jaisi ladkiyon k piche apna time waste kbhi nhi karege
girl2- how dare u tum us cheap insan k liye mujse fight kar rhi ho.taani was about to slap her again but the team member pulled taani in the car to avoid the further argument and they immediately drove their car to police station to meet rey
scene shift to jail
hawaldar-tumhari bail ho gae
rey- kisne karai mere bail
hawaldar-wo log bahar khade hai.rey lockup re bahar nikalta hai and and get the shock of his life by seeing the whole team along with taani
swayam- mane tere bail kara di hai tu ab ghar ja sakta hai.rey rushes to swayam and hugged him tightly ,swayam was to hug him but control his emotion and breaks the hug.
Rey-i am so happy to see u al but his eyes were fixed on taani continuously staring at her
sharon-humne jo kiya purani dosti k naate kiye r kuch nhi
rey-sharon u all r my bst frnd kya tum log mujhe maaf nhi kar sakte
sharon- us din tumne jo kiya uske liye koi maafi nhi hai rey.and she left from there with the team.taani was stil standing there tears were continuosly coming out from her eyes it was unbearable 4 her to see her pc in such condition ,her heart was bleeding she wanted to hug him,console him wanted to take away all his pain but something is stoping her.then she also left from there.rey wanted to stop her but fails to do.then he too drove to his house
here i end chapter 4 hope u like
precap-gangs plan to prove rey innocent, flashback of past and taani's plan to finish the divideEdited by anuradha5879 - 10 years ago
vi1772843271_nc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
really nice chapter dear
i just loved it
eagerly waiting for the next chapter so post it soon...
and do pm me

rabitaarey thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Plzz update soon 
It was nice chapter

--taareylove--- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome chap i loved it especially tani and that girl scene 😆😆
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
That girl is so cheap because Rey rejected her, she file rape charge against him how cheap.
The gang and Taani coming to ny to help Rey is awesome.
I love how Taani slap that girl lol
Superb update, I can't wait for Taarey to reunite