Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Awfulggt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: EnterUsername

oh my god f*** this shitty show. I have to daily tolerate this piece of stinky piece of crap every freaking day when my mom in law tunes it in. Really? You people seem to like it. Ever seen a show like Breaking Bad or Fargo? Those shows are the pinnacle of artistry. 

And then there is this garbage.

s

/rant

@bold - 

I think your frustration is more on your mom in law than on the serial itself.😆 Try pouring some water on the tv set . It might give you some peace. 
Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Alchemist.

@bold - 

I think your frustration is more on your mom in law than on the serial itself.😆 Try pouring some water on the tv set . It might give you some peace. 

The member probably thought this thread was meant for venting out all kinds of frustrations including frustration over mothers-in-law.😆
kase thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If it includes frustrations against MIL, 150 pages would get filled in 2 days ðŸ˜†

And would be a good plot for BV  3.0

Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think now this thread should fill up 150 pages in one day.

What happened to our dear old Balika Vadhu? ... Is this the quality of the new director/writer ?

Even during Mangala-N-Anandi triangle, it was 1000 times better than what they showed today.

First anandi is lying on the ground, then in the hospital, then 2 kids are cremating her as if she was a lawaris... ðŸ˜¡

Grownup Nandini - DISGUSTING.