Users

Frequent Posters

Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

Anandi can borrow brains from Nimboli.

By the way Shiv told anandi, 'mai bada ho chuka hoon, sab smjhta hoon.'😆

The kids are giving her a clear indication, it is only Anandi who doesn't want to pick up hints. 
Nimboli told clearly and more than once that she would have liked to have a mother like CC. Shivam too told that if he had to share his cake with his own sister Nandini, it would still be ok. 

So the kids are very clear on how they will embrace their relationships, but only Anandi seems to be paying a blind eye to it. 

She is stretching too much that the kids will find it hard to forgive her.

By the way, both the kids have Shiv's no-nonsense quality. Their outburst is clear and straight to the point.

May be time, Anandi learns something from her kids. 
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
if Shiv would be alive then his kids will not be in this condition His daughter crying on her birthday , having no identity of her own , his son hating his own sister unaware of the truth that the girl he hates and curses is none other than his own sister Nandini 
Anandi messed her kids lives Its a shame , she hears shivam  unaware of the truth cursing his own sister but she  still does not tell him anything , While Nimboli is crying and carving for her identity but Anandi is not to giving her that ðŸ¤¢

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
Couldn't refrain from peeping into this thread which keeps cropping in My posts. And reading the phrase if Shiv was there, felt like sharing my thoughts. Don't know what's happening in the show right now., since it's nothing less than a torture to watch this blood mother Vs Raised mother contest. But from the posts here, I can guess that Anandi isn't revealing the truth to Nandini maybe coz of the fear of denial of acceptance as her mother. But what's stopping Anandi from telling the truth to Shivam? 😲When I last saw she had revealed that he has twin sister who was lost. He was quite happy about this piece of news and even assured that he will play with her if they find her. Then what is the problem in revealing this to Shivam about Nimboli now?

If only Shiv was there, he wouldn't have let anandi lose his princess, even if she had lost he would've done everything and would've rescued her. He would've shown anandi that hiding things have always invited more trouble in her life. Pity that Shivam and Nandini didn't get to see him or be raised under his guidance! 😕

Isn't this scenario same like Ganga's when she was hiding the truth about Ratan singh to Mannu, the situation is more or less the same. Hiding the truth! Too much repetitiveness in the tracks...Edited by SudHaVeN- - 8 years ago
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So DSa should stop controlling Anandi's life but Anandi should not learn how to take control of her own life? What is she? 14? or 24?
Sometimes it barely matters what Anandi has gone through when she barely learn anything from her past experience! She was forced to Daddu to shift to BH and now she is again forced by DSa to stay at BH! Just how many times will this lady be forced to do things? How many mistakes, experiences or dead husbands will it take to realize that you need to take control of your life at some point time and you need to do it intelligently!
Anandi is asking Shiv what she should? So that's how much she knows the husband she claims to love so much? People at the forum know Shiv better than Anandi! They know that Shiv wasn't the kind of guy that waits for things to go exactly what the way he dreamed of! If tiny bit of difference in plan can make things easier then he would have gone through it!
What is Anandi exactly expecting is beyond my understanding! That one day, out of blue, Shivam gives Nimboli his lost sister's place and tell his father's photo: "Look Papa! I found a replacement !"
Should Nimboli suddenly decide to take Nandini's place because CC is like a mother to her and Nandini's life is destined to be way better than hers considering she has all the Shekhar legacy, brave IAS as late-father and rich family like BH?
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SudHaVeN-

Couldn't refrain from peeping into this thread which keeps cropping in My posts. And reading the phrase if Shiv was there, felt like sharing my thoughts. Don't know what's happening in the show right now., since it's nothing less than a torture to watch this blood mother Vs Raised mother contest. But from the posts here, I can guess that Anandi isn't revealing the truth to Nandini maybe coz of the fear of denial of acceptance as her mother. But what's stopping Anandi from telling the truth to Shivam? 😲When I last saw she had revealed that he has twin sister who was lost. He was quite happy about this piece of news and even assured that he will play with her if they find her. Then what is the problem in revealing this to Shivam about Nimboli now?

If only Shiv was there, he wouldn't have let anandi lose his princess, even if she had lost he would've done everything and would've rescued her. He would've shown anandi that hiding things have always invited more trouble in her life. Pity that Shivam and Nandini didn't get to see him or be raised under his guidance! 😕

Isn't this scenario same like Ganga's when she was hiding the truth about Ratan singh to Mannu, the situation is more or less the same. Hiding the truth! Too much repetitiveness in the tracks...

I find Ganga's situation far more complicated and her decision was both good and bad! It's not easy to tell your son that the father he idealizes isn't his biological father and his real father actually happens to be a criminal! Not to mention, the reason for leaving Ratan Singh and not letting him be a part of Mannu's life was quiet gruesome!

Ganga 's situation was much more complicated than Anandi 's here and Ganga had her reasons for not revealing the truth to Mannu She was worried how the truth will impact Mannu Yes she was mistaking too this is not something she can hide forever. Jagya had a valid point Mannu should not come to know about this from any outsider because that will much more worse but you see Anandi's double standards and hypocrisy  She decided on her own Mannu should know the truth She said to Ratan mein milwaon gi tumhe Mannu sai ( i will make you meet with Mannu )and back at home she tried all means to convince Jagya and Ganga on it . While taking decision Anandi not for once thought about how it is going to impact Mannu , how it is going to impact Mannu's relation with Jagya , how Jagya and Ganga will tell this to Mannu in such short time No she did not think about anything  . According to her Mannu should know the truth no matter what and she actually minded a lot when Ganga asked her with what right you took decision alone without thinking about us for once  Anandi minded Ganga's question to her so much that she left BH telling Dadisaa Ganga hates me 

and here for her own self look what she is doing ?For her own fears and insecurities she is fine with hiding truth . At that time in defense of Anandi it was argued O Anandi is such a great soul she could not refuse to poor dying man Ratan's request who was crying in front of her  I want to ask she could not deny the request of crying  Ratan and took a decision on her own on a sensitive issue regarding someone else's child but here she cannot see the tears of her daughter ? She cannot see shivam unaware of the truth is abusing his own sister ?Will the truth be more harsh on kids ?how on earth truth will psychological impact children more badly than what the hidden truth is doing ?Mannu was living a happy life , he was living a happy and content life  The revelation of Ratan being his biological father  would have shattered his world and turned everything upside down for him but here Anandi decided on her  own Mannu should meet with Ratan but in the present case  Both shivam and Nandini's life has become a mess because of Anandi not revealing the truth The truth will be less torturous for the kids than the present scenario But Anandi fears rejection from Nimboli therefore she  is allowing her kids to suffer in hatred against each other but won't reveal the truth  Wah what a character is Anandi

I must say i have never been disgusted with any female lead of Indian serials i have seen so much as i am with Anandi 
Edited by BeatifulSoul_ - 8 years ago
Sudharies thumbnail
Shara and Sidra@ I completely agree with the fact that Ganga's was far more complicated. Her dilemma as a parent was very reasonable and understandable., No mother in her place would have revealed about Ratan's truth to Mannu when he was barely a teenager. I just brought this comparison only for the repetitiveness of tracks, that's it!. But what's the reason anandi is hiding the truth from Shivam? Both are twins having the same biological parents. What's the issue then?? anyone care to explain me anandi's dilemma in this?

Originally posted by: SudHaVeN-

Shara and Sidra@ I completely agree with the fact that Ganga's was far more complicated. Her dilemma as a parent was very reasonable and understandable., No mother in her place would have revealed about Ratan's truth to Mannu when he was barely a teenager. I just brought this comparison only for the repetitiveness of tracks, that's it!. But what's the reason anandi is hiding the truth from Shivam? Both are twins having the same biological parents. What's the issue then?? anyone care to explain me anandi's dilemma in this?

Sudha  Anandi's dilemma is beyond logic and sense thats why every viewer is giving her left  right center Like Esha has said she had  got plenty of direct hints from  her children they will be happy on knowing the truth . Shivam wants to meet his sister and is angry at his mother for giving his sister's place to a random girl Nimboli and not finding his sister If shivam knows Nimboli is Nandini He will be very happy 
Nimboli on other hand like chokhi chaudail and thinks she and Ganga kakisaa both are very good mothers If Nimboli knows Anandi is her mother she will be happy and she will get her identity which she is desperate for

so what is Anandi's problem ?What is her dilemma ?She was crying like a helpless soul in front of shiv's photo as if she the poor being is caught in very unfortunate circumstances  which are not in her control🤪She was asking from shiv our children hate each other Show me a way what i should do? 🤪Is it really so difficult to understand for Anandi? Tell the truth simple is that What will happen after that will not be as worse as what is happening now 

Edited by BeatifulSoul_ - 8 years ago
Sudharies thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeatifulSoul_

Sudha Anandi's dilemma is beyond logic and sense thats every viewer is giving her left right centerLike Esha has said she had got plenty of direct hints from her children they will be happy on knowing the truth . Shivam wants to meet his sister and is angry at his mother for giving his sister's place to a random girl Nimboli and not finding his sister If shivam knows Nimboli is Nandini He will be very happy

Nimboli on other hand like chokhi chaudail and thinks she and Ganga kakisaa both are very good mothers If Nimboli knows Anandi is her mother she will be happy and she will get her identity which she is desperate for

so what is Anandi's problem ?What is her dilemma ?She was crying like a helpless soul in front of shiv's photo as if she the poor being is caught in very unfortunate circumstances which are not in her control🤪She was asking from shiv our children hate each other Show me a way what i should do? 🤪Is it really so difficult to understand for Anandi? Tell the truth simple is that What will happen after that will not be as worse as what is happening now

Thanks Sidra, 😊 for explaining Anandi's illogical thoughts.
Bold@ this sounds like utter crap. If Shivam and Nimboli knew about their relationships they would have probably learnt to accept themselves in each other's life by now. However, This crap Looks like yet another instance of making anandi a bechari, pitiable soul. Anandi is an overrated female lead who has always failed to take the right decisions at the right time..! Right from JaAn days, Sanchi track, DB track the list goes on..
You are always  welcome Sudha😊
Totally agree with you on this Anandi is totally over rated female lead She always made wrong decisions