Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
@Bamonforever, I am going to Boston at night with friends, but right now had lunch with my family. It's special today b/c i turned 21 today so first half of the day was for family. Night is for friends.😳
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
But we must salute Suryabhan for his devotion to Jodha. He came just at d right time today to save Amer. The mughal sena retreated n fled when they saw Surya coming like a lion.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Syria , Bamonforever is my twin sis . πŸ˜Š
you can call her Bf . 
DanmeiLover thumbnail
I think tomorrow Akbar gonna kill Surya. I just hope that he'll do it from the front.
Goodbye Surya. U died in the battle field, which is the dream death of every rajput.
Can't wait for Akdha marriage now.
Finally I'm mentally prepared n eager for Akdha. <3
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bamonforever

@Syri, how did you spend ur bday ? :) Share share tel tel.. ;)
I just hope Jalal won't ever have to be alone in pain after his marriage to Jodha. They'll stand rock like by each other in pain. N their relation will grow in sympathy for each other.
Suju is the sexiest n Jalal is the cutest guy. Jalal is still too young. He's a boy nt a guy yet. <3
I feel protective for Jalal.

Suju is definitely very sexy , someone  should cast me opposite him . β˜ΊοΈ 
Jalal is the cutest guy ever , today I really loved his vulnerability n his passionate n painful anger . 
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Syri, bday comes once a yr. So, ji lo khul ke aj ka din. 21th birthday is a most special bday for any1 so make sure u spend it in a way to make it as memorable as it deserves to be. :)
Btw I also turned 21 this year. :)
I didn't know we r of same age.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clumsy_Wings

@Bamonforever, I am going to Boston at night with friends, but right now had lunch with my family. It's special today b/c i turned 21 today so first half of the day was for family. Night is for friends.😳

Wow , really ?
BF n me both turned 21 this year , that means we are about the same age . πŸ˜³
Hopefully you'll have a huge lot of fun with your family n friends . πŸ€—
DanmeiLover thumbnail
I think Jalal'll kill BK's murderer. :)
Bt what I just don't understand how Jalal became involved in this war. It was a personal war of Suju-Sharifu.
I don't think Sharifu would inform him prior to truimph bcoz he wants all the credit aln n gift wrap Jodha to Jalal.
DanmeiLover thumbnail
I spend almost all the day in my college giving exam. My semester was going on. Since 7.30 to 5.30 I was caught up among drugs n patients. When I returned home I was just dead n was even irritated at d party at my house. I didn't even attend any1.
Glad to know you're having such a super cool bday. I'm happy n a li'l jealous.
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Vulnerability is the word. I just don't understand y Ruq said Jalal doesn't have a heart when he clearly showed today that he has one. A heartless person wouldn't be so haunted by grief.