Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
@Syri, VB is definitely the hottest guy in d show. Tall, fair, sexy as hell, perfect angular aryan features, from cheeks to chins to eyes to perfectly curved nose n soft pink arched lips..
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bamonforever

Exactly Mac! She wants her son to be CM n not shashenshah. I don't c any thing wrong in that. She loves Jalal in her own selfish way. Atleast she was like a rock for him when he was mentally broken n gave him d much needed emotional support.

Well , till now MA  showed he can use Jalal's feelings for her own selfish needs but I  think she's pretty helpless due to her blind love to her own son Adham . 
DanmeiLover thumbnail
I forget to say glossy smooth dense inky blue spiky hair.. ;)
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

@Syri, VB is definitely the hottest guy in d show. Tall, fair, sexy as hell, perfect angular aryan features, from cheeks to chins to eyes to perfectly curved nose n soft pink arched lips..

Sexy as hell sums it up . You feel really naughty after setting eyes on him . ☺️
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Adham is so worthless that MA couldn't but go all despo to make way for him in the world. She couldn't just give up on her own son.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Adham is so worthless that MA couldn't but go all despo to make way for him in the world. She couldn't just give up on her own son.

But she has been shown to be very cruel to hindu maids of the harem , that is wrong na . Besides she has kept Hamida Banu away from her own son . 
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LuvMishalRaheja

Bingo ! TOTALLY  AGREE ! 100 % AGREE ! 
He is the hottest person in the show .
Vicky has an amazing figure n a vulnerable yet strong n beautiful face , perfecto . ☺️

He looks like one of those Ancient Rajput Aryan Prince.☺️

@Bamonforever thank u for the wishes.🤗 I think that's where the difference between Jodha and Jalal will lie.Jalal might give Jodha comfort in the future death of Sujamal, and she might do the same when something like that happens .Jodha will give him comfort, and shoulder to lean on during weak times.😳
DanmeiLover thumbnail
He's such a wonderfully sketched char but I hate that MU will be btwn Jodha n Jalal.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clumsy_Wings

He looks like one of those Ancient Rajput Aryan Prince.☺️

@Bamonforever thank u for the wishes.🤗 I think that's where the difference between Jodha and Jalal will lie.Jalal might give Jodha comfort in the future death of Sujamal, and she might do the same when something like that happens .Jodha will give him comfort, and shoulder to lean on during weak times.😳

He defo looks like an ancient Rajput prince .  He does gyming in his spare time in the sets because he's a foodie . No wonder all that excercise has it's effect . ☺️ 

Jodha n Jalal will be each other's strength in the future , more than even their romantic scenes , I'm waiting for their ' comforting each-other ' scenes . 
DanmeiLover thumbnail
@Syri, how did you spend ur bday ? :) Share share tel tel.. ;)
I just hope Jalal won't ever have to be alone in pain after his marriage to Jodha. They'll stand rock like by each other in pain. N their relation will grow in sympathy for each other.
Suju is the sexiest n Jalal is the cutest guy. Jalal is still too young. He's a boy nt a guy yet. <3
I feel protective for Jalal.