Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
N I loved MA's concern for Jalal today. She was comforting him really like a mom, while Ruq didn't even say so much as a word of comfort. :@
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Clumsy_Wings

Do u think they have cut the scene of Akbar marrying Salima? I think they will just show it short, and have a voice over after which Akdu will leave for war.

I don't know , but I won't surely complain if they cut short that scene or delete it altogether . I care a damn about Salima- Jalal wedding you see . 😆
I loved the precap , though it did not tell us much . 
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bamonforever

N I loved MA's concern for Jalal today. She was comforting him really like a mom, while Ruq didn't even say so much as a word of comfort. :@

Oddly enough , MA seems to have some feelings for Jalal somewhere , like bK's feeling it is laced with her selfishness , but still she cares for him . 
DanmeiLover thumbnail
How I wish I was the one applying ointment on his back! ;)
But he let go of Jagganath alive, he could've easily killed him, but he really loves all his siblings unconditionally..
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
the actor who plays Sujamal is a fine looking man.u guys are right.☺️I think he is the hottest guy in the show.
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Exactly Mac! She wants her son to be CM n not shashenshah. I don't c any thing wrong in that. She loves Jalal in her own selfish way. Atleast she was like a rock for him when he was mentally broken n gave him d much needed emotional support.
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Syri, happy birthday my sweety. Warm hug. May God bless you n fulfill each n every of ur wishes this year. <3
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
I just love Jodha's courage n spirit today . 
DanmeiLover thumbnail
I felt bad to c Jalal so upset. Felt like hugging him tightly.
N where d hell is Hamida banu when her son needs her most ? I think she didn't know the news yet.
I want Jodha to hug Jalal if he's upset like this in future. D guy is really very lonely.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clumsy_Wings

the actor who plays Sujamal is a fine looking man.u guys are right.☺️I think he is the hottest guy in the show.

Bingo ! TOTALLY  AGREE ! 100 % AGREE ! 
He is the hottest person in the show .
Vicky has an amazing figure n a vulnerable yet strong n beautiful face , perfecto . ☺️