SwaRon OS: Spots of love

nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

The day has finally arrived when she will be back! I'm so excited to see her! Gosh these ten days were like hell for me. God alone knows how I've survived all these days without her. Sharon Rai Prakash! Your eternal lover boy oops boy friend is on his way to meet you!

Swayam was more than excited to meet Sharon today. After all its been 10 long days she has forced him to stay away from her. He pouted, he blackmailed, he did all sorts of tricks to meet her but all went into the drain. She was successful in keeping him away. Why wouldn't she? She was his girlfriend and she wouldn't want him to get the dreaded disease. But now she recovered and she was going to be back to college, back to meet everyone and a special someone. Swayam decided he would pick her up from her place in the morning and go to college together so he took his car and drove straight away to Sharon's place. He wanted her to be taken care of and since she has to be kept away from the dust and pollution, he decided he would pick her up in his car.

While driving he had a smile stuck on to his face as he remembered how silly he acted these 10 days just to meet her. More than that he was missing her really very bad and he recollected each and every moment he spent in her thoughts. He would miss her near the cycle stand, in the rehearsal hall, in the classroom, in the abandoned corridor, in the canteen, in the medical room, almost everywhere. He had no count of how many times he visited the abandoned corridor or the medical room and reminisced their moments of togetherness. He also walked in to the classroom where he and Sharon confessed not noticing an actual class was going on. Embarrassed he walked out saying sorry to the angrily looking professor. He would miss her in the rehearsals, after all she was also his partner in dance! He was so addicted to her! He smiled away at the thoughts and drove happily to her place.

He reached her place but to his utter dismay got to know that she already left for college. He thought of giving her a surprise but he was given in return, a sad one. His face dropped and disappointed he walked towards his car and drove back to college.

The moment he reached college his eyes started searching for her. He ran hither tither and probed in almost every possible place just to get a glimpse of her. He wanted to engulf her in his arms ignoring the people around them. All he wanted this moment was her. But where is she? He was outside the classroom waiting for her as he heard the girls talking "You know what? Sharon is gonna come to class today! I so missed her all these days. Wouldn't it be fun now that she'll be back?" "Yes!" "But where is she?" "I don't know" Swayam was overhearing their conversation in a hope to get a clue about her whereabouts but was disappointed on hearing the last words. "What the?! They also don't know about my Sharon?" he said clenching his fists.

All of a sudden, a gentle breeze made his hair sway and he closed his eyes to let the feeling sink in. She is here! Right here! And he slowly opened his eyes. He saw a young lady fully covered in a white Indian outfit and she had a scarf that covered her face completely. All he could see was just her eyes and he knew it was Sharon. But before he could go near her she ran through the corridor and disappeared in the thin air. He followed her. Since classes have already begun there were very few people in the corridor so it was easy for him to trace her. She slipped into one of the empty classrooms and closed the door. He recognizes me just with my presence? Why does he love me so much? I thought I will have a glimpse of him and slip away but my bad! Why should I stare at him for so long? Will he find me now? Just as she was about to breathe a sigh of relief, she heard the door open and a tall lean guy enter. Shit! she gasped.

"Sharon! That's you right?" he asked taking heavy breaths. She turned the other side and was trying to cook up a quick story. With every step of his nearing her she felt her heart beating faster. She was out of words. She was now taken captive. She had to face him. He came and stood in front of her. He slowly uncovered her face by removing the scarf. What he saw in front of his eyes was unbelievable. Yes he was right! She was Sharon! He immediately hugged her tight with the scarf still in his hand. He had tears as well as was overjoyed to see her back. "Sharon you're back! You're back!" he smiled and hugged her even tight almost sweeping her off her feet. He didn't say anything about my face? My appearance? He just loves me as me! I'm so stupid to have thought he will stop loving me with these damn spots on my face! I was so wrong! she thought and hugged him back with equal fervour.

They stayed in each others arms for sometime when Swayam broke the hug. He looked at the scarf in his hands. "What was this for Sharon? And before you talk anything let me tell you, you look amazing in this outfit! White is so our colour!" he said and hugged her again. Sharon blushed on being complimented. She looked at him and said "I love you Swayam!" and Swayam in return said "I love you too my sunshine!" She again blushed and looked down.

"Wait a minute! Why were you running away from me?" asked Swayam realizing what happened few minutes back.
"Umm nothing" she said not wanting to let him know of her fears and hurt him.
"You can tell me Sharon. Its okay" he said and went on to a thinking mode.
"What? Did you think that I was gonna be upset at you coz of these beauty spots on your face?" he asked comically knowing this wouldn't have been the reason but Sharon's silence confirmed it and he was taken aback.
"Sharon seriously?" he said and these words clearly indicated he was hurt. It was like she was questioning his love for her.
"Would you think of the same thing if I were in your position? Would you stop loving me if my external physique is damaged?" he said hurt.
"No no Swayam! Not at all. I love you the way you are and my love for you will never change! It was me who was a fool to think of such weird things knowing how much you love me" she said as tears started flowing down her cheeks.
Swayam could take in anything but not her tears. His anger which lasted for a few minutes changed into concern and he immediately went near her to console her.
"Sshh.. No! Please don't cry Sharon. I understand. It's every teenager's concern and after all my girlfriend is also a teenager" he nudged her and tried to lighten the environment.
She smiled as he wiped away her tears.
He then cupped her face and kissed each and every spot on her face. With each kiss he made a promise of loving her even more with each passing day.
"I will always love you for what you are Sharon! Even if you become a 60 year old grand mom, I will love you with the same passion and intensity. You can't escape me honey"
Sharon was taken aback by the last sentence and she tried hard not to blush but she failed. "Swayam" she said and hit him playfully.
"That's it?" he asked her and she slightly stood up on her toes, removed his hair from the forehead and placed a soft kiss on it. They hugged each other again and came out of the classroom hand in hand.

They were lost in each other and entered their classroom looking at each other holding each others hands. "Swayam! Sharon!" these squeaks brought them out of their dream land and they could not help but laugh on looking at the shock and surprise on everyone's face.
They both held their locked hands up and together said "We are now official!"

Okay! So I'm back with another OS to pester you guys πŸ˜†
I had thought of this long back when I got to know Sharon has chickenpox and was ready to write this one but I dropped the idea when I saw this take shape in the actual episodes. It might seem like a copy but trust me I thought of this earlier
I thought of not writing this but my friends on the AT forced me to and I liked writing this. I hope even you like reading it. I've written it in just an hour so ignore any mistakes and sorry if it wasn't up to the mark.

PS: As always, comments, compliments and chappals all are accepted!

Swaronvrushan thumbnail
Nami that was so pure...so blissful and amazing...I really luv the way swayam realises Sharon presence and how he made Sharon relaisesrealizes her mistake...
-Vishaka- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
unres

nami di palki mam se bachke rehena kahi vo aapko utta na le
🀣
meri taraf se πŸ€— for writting this os... Your concept are always treat to read... And the way u presenting it i love it...specially any concept which feel like realistict...

Most lovable part was when swayam cutely kiss her on her scrar marks...which truely indicate the pure blissful love...through there emo...

Beautiful os
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Edited by Vishaka45 - 10 years ago
---Priya--- thumbnail
Nami u thought of dropping such an awesome idea? πŸ˜‘ *whatsapp gun emo*

I loveddd it!!! It was too too good!!!
The way Swayam wanted to see her and how he became sad when he knew she has already left for college... The way he recognized her with his presence and the class room scene was heart touching πŸ˜³

Swayam will always love Sharon no matter what happens... πŸ˜³ 

I really really loved it... πŸ€—
Edited by ---Priya--- - 10 years ago
nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Swaronvrushan

Nami that was so pure...so blissful and amazing...I really luv the way swayam realises Sharon presence and how he made Sharon relaisesrealizes her mistake...

Always the first one not to reserve! That's sweet Amit. Thank you πŸ˜›
swaron9113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
res

unres
kya bt h di ur writing is improving day by day.
Wth ur every os m geting more nd more addicatd to ur writing.
Specialy ur cncpt.
Ap hmasha aisa cncpt choose krte aur likhte h.
What we all wanna saw in the saw.

U r cmpltng our wish jo palki mam ni cmplt kr rhe h.
Bt still i just wish palki mam apke iss scene ko show me dikhaye.
Bcoz it's so cute nd adorble.
Specialy the way swayam get sign of sharon's presence.
Nd sharon get lost in him.

Lov it di.
Nd the way u describe sharon's fear that was a pleasure to read.
Nd swayam's reply u mean agr mughe kuch ho jayaga then u don't lov me.
That was cho cho sweet.

In short grt wrk di do write more nd more di.Edited by swaron9113 - 10 years ago
pooja123456 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awww.
such a sweet os!
obvio swayam will love sharon always
-TanHaVruShan- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Guru ji dis os ka plan u were saying dat u won't write..
Nahi likhti toh Paka maar khati...
N rahi copy ki baat toh v r proof ki u have not copied d idea..
Maybe aisa ho sakta hai ke show mein tumhara idea copy kar liya πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Well coming back to d os..
It was brilliant πŸ‘
I liked it..
It signifies d beauty of pure love which is full of inner beauty n not of external beauty..
I liked d way u have penned out..
Beautifully written πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Am loving all ur os.s..
Namu ur really a brilliant writer n for sure my favourite...
Continue ur writing i love to read them..
Edited by Shilpa_SwaRon - 10 years ago
-Chaitra- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
ofcourse we loved reading it...
it was lovely...this is one os which shows the purity of their feelings for each other...And the title was really apt.."spots of love"
its amazingπŸ‘
anushka1129 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome os..how can u think of dropping this amazing os..
loved it alot..
sharon fear n swayam love which is so true..
sharon realisation..
everything was amazing..
keep on writing more on swaron:)