psymojo thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

this bullshit randomly came in my mind😆😆

My second love 

At the Grammy awards

And the Award goes to...

ASR!!!!!!!!

the crowd screamed with joy..the fans eyes were filled with tears as they roared with happiness...ASR made his way towards the stage on his suit looking as handsome as ever after all he was the best musician ever...he had created history...he made his way towards the mike...

ASR: first of all thank you so much everybody and i love each one of u...the crowd screamed...it is like a dream...me standing here in front of all of u with this heavy award...i just feel like its yesterday when i left my house with a guitar toward my dream...the credit and this goes to my lovely wife who has stood up against me through all the rough times...i love you khushi and this award is for u...

with that he walked away...the evening ended and as ASR made his way towards his limousine when the press surrounded him...

repoter 1--ASR you have won the grammy for the 5th time in such a short period of time..how does it feel...

ASR: it feels great that your hard-work has finally paid off but at the same time there is nervousness as the expectations from the fans have become high...

repoter 2:You said this award is for your wife...

ASR: yes because without her i wouldnt have reached till here..she is my strength as well as my weakness...and without her ASR is nothing

repoter3: your latest album was about second love...any suggestion to the youngsters about love...the song has captured everyone's heart..any reason why second and not first love...

ASR: ummm i believe in second love...my suggestion he chuckled and replied.''if you love two people at the same time,choose the second one because if you really loved the first one, you wouldn't have fallen for the second...

repoter3: is the song related to your own life...

ASR: yes that is why the people love it so much because i sang from my heart...as the questions were still shooting at him he saw her...she was dressed in a black dress looking as gorgeous as ever but with guilt in her eyes...she was lavanya his first love..his heart was beating fast and his heart jumped with joy but then he remembered the past...he walked away towards his car...

As he sat in his car he thought about the past..his days with lavanya and about their love...he loved her deeply but for her it was a game...

flashback

arnav was in college when he first saw his first love...she was beautiful and definitely hot..lavanya was the daughter of the principal in the school..she had something different about her,she was independent,smart and sensational...

ASR was attracted towards her but she dint give any attention to him...all the other girls were after him but this stubborn lavanya was least bothered...however he finally became her friend and they were soon into a relationship...

the hottest couple of the college...Arnav shared everything with lavanya and she knew everything about him...

Asr being the only child of Anil was a rich brat,he had lost his mother at a very early age and his father was away from town with his mistresses ...no wonder he was the richest as his father owned the AR designs and Anil wanted him son to take over the Raizada's empire but he was least interested...Asr had wanted to become a singer but his father was against it...

the day finally arrived when there was a clash between Anil and Arnav...

Anil: what are you thinkin arnav you want to be a rock star...imagine what the people will say that the business tychoon's soon is a cheap musician...i am warning you for the last time join the company and forget your stupid dream...and become a sucessfull man  in life...if not then get out and stop calling me your father...and dont come back when you fail in your dream...

Asr: fine i am leaving..go to hell with you and your money...i am leaving i don't know whether i will be a  successful person in life or not but i am sure of one thing...i will be a successful husband and father...f**k off with you and your god damn business...

Asr left with nothing but a guitar...he went to lavanya and told her everything...she simply nodded and he started staying with her..he started his career by singing at the bar and other random place...after a long hard-work he was selected to sing in one of the concerts as a background singer...he got his first earned salary...

he brought a ring  that day and went to purpose lavanya but she laughed right at his face..

lavanya: what did you think ASR that i would marry a poor and struggling man like you...really think about me how will i face my friends,they will laugh at me...i never loved you arnav i just was in a relationship with you because of your wealth and for physical relationship only...where did marriage come from...she laughed sarcastically...

arnav was broken he had thought so what if his parents are not supporting him towards his dream his love his lavanya was with him but that day he realized he was alone...he quietly packed his bag and was about to leave when he uttered..

Asr: i will prove to you what i am bitch...and he left

month's and month's passed but their was no progress in his Carrier...he lived by himself in a small one roomed rented house when he met her...his happiness...

Asr was moving here and there looking for job when he saw a young girl always following him...in the beginning he ignored it but later it was to much..she seemed like a college girl...Asr was always rude with her he didnt give a damn..she was khushi...

asr: what the hell do you want from me dammit

khushi: i love you and i want to marry you..

ASR was like what the f**k...this girl was so god damn straight...he liked her but didnt pay attention...he coulnt love khushi when he loved lavanya...

when one day for the first time he got a live stage performance to do...he knew this would be the turning point in his career and had to give his best...he started singing with his guitar and the audience were like wow who is this hottie...the crowd started cheering but then the guitar's string came out..he was num he knew his last chance was gone..

when he heard the guitar being played behind and it was the same stalking girl khushi...she gave him a warm smile and that encouraged him...she started playing the guitar and.he sang again and the audience cheered again..the performance was a hit and he got many offers...

soon they became friends and finally they were in a relationship...khushi was from a rich family but that didn't make her think even once before leaving her fathers house and marrying with arnav...she stayed with him in the small and cheap room but never did she complain..arnav felt guilty in the beginning but seeing her smile he wanted to reach the top...

And he did..from a small 200 rented room to a 200 million house...now he was the superstar ASR..the most wanted rockstar ever...

flashback over

Arnav had a smile thinking about khushi he couldnt wait to get home to his crazy wife...as soon as possible...she was outside in the backyard...he hugged her from behind and kissed her hair...missed me my stalker he asked...she turned and kissed him..''soo much'' she replied...they were getting cosy when they heard a baby cry..it was their 2 year old son Arush...arnav went and kissed his son and hugged his wife from the side...Asr knew his heart did dhak dhak when he met lavanya but that wasn't love...love was when he holded Khushi and Arush in his arms and felt peace...

Far away a man was noticing the sight,it was Anil raizada he was ashamed of himself for not supporting his child at the same time proud of arnav that he had proved that he was a good husband and father

Arnav was at peace and happy with his life...before he had thought he loved both khushi and lavanya but now he had realized the feelings he had for lavanya was simply nothing but with khushi it was true love...he had choosed his second love

the end

my index---http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3656716&PID=87308091&#87308091

end of my crap😉alvida😆

Edited by psymojo - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

psymojo thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
thanx for the comment😉
 man it took me a hour to write this