Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Harshad_dbest

luv u for this hansa...

now cuming to these three wonderful actors..my personal favourite is jayshree...as said by moner_radio..29th january was THE DAYfor this young talent...i got tears watching that scene..beautiful switch of emotions from luv for spidy to hatred...she has improved day by day and now when its all perfect..she is leaving..making me miss my chavanni...u r a blessed actor jay..we r proud that we had u as nanhi in nbt..

cuming to siddharth..here cumes another actor..πŸ‘switching from positive to negative..making the viewers feel that guilt,that helplessness isn't easy guys...and this man nailed it..just like everyone even i luved the joker beera..and his hinglish..ur scenes wid reenu were hilarious...u r on the path sid..god bless u..

kanwardhillon..son of a renowned actor...no..now he has his own identity as an actor...that stubborn attitude of chota addu was so very well reflected in our bada addu..he'll never change..πŸ˜†.anti-mhan..each and every emotion on ur face took all of us through that journey of 12 years ..full of adversities and struggle...πŸ‘ 

now for all of u..what makes an actor a good actor is the fact that he should be a good human at heart too...and u all are beautiful souls...being so patient with fans like us is not easy..πŸ˜†...we are realy sorry if our comments made u feel sad...making ur own place among well established characters is neither an easy task for u guys and nor for us to accept..everything takes time..but today i can say that with u all three going..a part of nbt is biding us bye...we'll miss u all...god bless u with loads of success and happiness...keep smiling...

Awww. Sakshi, I got all choked reading your comments. I am already in mourning - Ssn2 is now well and truly over for me. Ssn1 ended badly what with the paralysis track and now ssn2 seems to be going the same way πŸ˜­

And I didn't know Kanwar dad is a renowned actor. Who is he?
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail

Originally posted by: SayanoraVViegas

A very apt and emotional title and hats off to Hansa,Raji, Sah and Sakshi for the perfect detailed good bye post for Jayashree,Kanwar and Siddarth.

They are talented and if you ask me who will I miss the most it will be Jayashree as she has nailed some scenes to above excellence which can't be expressed by words.

I wish them luck for their future projects and hope they get a channel who won't remove them for trp's.

Coming at the end , I didn't know it would take such a heavy heart at the end to bid them goodbye.

I hope they aren't hurt by Colors and PH's sudden decision.

Hope many big projects come to them and wishing them loads of luck.

Thank You
Viegas 

Thanks a lot Viegas πŸ˜Š

I know yaar, these bloddy trps πŸ˜‘  Trps = death of talent, creativity and originality 
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail

Originally posted by: --MI--

well to  be honest  

i would certainly miss navika  and  beera    as they were very good in thier  individual capacity and with mm  though  their love track   was not  good  

i would  also  say  it was sad to see  sid arora and jayshree    to  get lot  of abuse  for doing their   job  

and as far as addu goes i  wont miss him as his character  is too negative for  me  and  someone who does not redeem even after  hearing whole story  from mohan  and looking at his mother  well nothing will good riddance  

and as far as kanwar  i   think he was weakest link  and actor     on  the show  and his range got exposed when he did  emortional scenes in     last few episodes    and let down the scene which was so strongly performed by aakansha 

Thanks for your comment MI. 

@ bold - yes exactly, they were only doing their job and got bashed for that - it is really sad 
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail

Originally posted by: LavleenaS

Beautiful post Hansa  πŸ‘

If the revamp is going to happen , we will surely miss them πŸ˜” 

All the best to Jayshree , Kanwar and Siddharth for their future πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks Lavleena. The revamp is happening dear, it is 100% confirmed πŸ˜­
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harshad_dbest

πŸ€—god bless u all...

That's beautiful Sakshi. Tu toh ab mujhe rula hi degi πŸ˜­
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaynragz

tum sab kuch itna warm sa kaisey banaa leti ho.Mujhey yeh kala seekhni haiπŸ‘Awesome post.πŸ‘

Aww, thanks Jay πŸ€—
pc_pals thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely post Hansa πŸ‘πŸΌ
Thankfully someone remembered  a nice farewell post for these three, who were very much integral part of the original Season 2. πŸ˜³  Kudos to you πŸ‘

They may not be absolute terrific ones but they did their  work well, played their role convincingly ( as per tumults scriptπŸ˜‰) and now saying goodbye with heavy heart. Wish them all the best of luck in their future endeavors. πŸ‘πŸΌ   

Will definitely curse channel and Cvs for strangling NBT...😑 And Kaali Khopdi πŸ˜‘
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail

Originally posted by: monusumi

good post hansa :)
We gonna miss them...
They will always have special place n offcourse they r part of nbt family,thank u jayshree siddharth kanwar,u guys did gr8 job

Thanks Monusumi πŸ˜Š
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail

Originally posted by: yami2410

Great post πŸ‘πŸΌ

Agree with you these three were really awesome😊

Jayshree: Sakshi my personal favorite is also Jayshree i just love her voice it's somewhat different from the others. I liked all her scenes especially the emotional scenes she was just brilliant in all the emotional scenes my favorite was the holi scene .

Sidharth: I like your comic sense and the way you speak English. My favorite scene is where Nanhi goes to meet Beera, after he comes to know about his Rabdiji's sting operation and when Beera comes to meet Mohan in his residence in a retro style i have watched that scene so many times.

Kanwar: I like your attitude a lot you were just brilliant in the negative role and favorite scene of mine was Mohan & Addu confrontation in the railway station.

Hats off to all the three actors for your brilliant performancesπŸ‘ 

All the very best. Keep smiling πŸ˜Š

I don't know whether Arthi will be leaving but if yes i will really miss her, i just love her. She had only less screen space but she was just brilliant in whatever scene she got.  I like the way she says Mummyji, Mummyji. Hats off to you Arthi πŸ‘and Tannu also, i liked his emotional speech in Nanhi's sangeet.

I personally feel NBT has the best cast, everyone were just brilliantπŸ‘

@Hansa: Thank you for the wonderful post and the pictures are also perfect πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks a lot Yami. And I agree, Aarti is also such a fine actress and I also love the way woh matak matak ke mummyji mummyji kehti hai πŸ˜†

Pictures se yaad aaya - I have to thank @Sabsfathima for them. Bechari ko maine itna pareshaan kiya - help Sabu, I can't find the godi waala pic, Sabu yey waala nahin, uske bagal waala pic chahiye, Sabu colors ka logo pls edit kar... Sabu... Sabu... And so sweetly she kept helping. Not once did she say - hansa di, go away, ket me enjoy my weekend πŸ˜³ Thank you so much My babushka πŸ€—
kunakshafan26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awsome post jo bhi ho i will miss them too