Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: arshii143

is it 100% confirm??? I really dont want them to leave nd hoping that may b cvs change their mind nd continue the story...πŸ˜”

I'm afraid it is true Arshi πŸ˜­
Jay_tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
main kuch nahi likhney waali but i love the way you have written. I have nothing nice to say..but lots of ganda ganda  to say so I will shut up.πŸ˜†  Iam happy don't ask me whyπŸ˜†
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail

Thanks Meghan πŸ˜Š
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail

Originally posted by: kunaladicted

Beautiful post Hansa... I know ssn1 bahut spcl tha...and had a very spcl and unforgettable place in our heart... but ssn2 is also very spcl... aur isko spcl Kunal nd Aakanksha k sath Jayshree, Siddharth nd Kanwar ne banaya h... I don't think ki inse better Nanhi, Beera nd Addu ka character koi play kar skta tha... So Thank u Jayshree, Sid nd Kanwar for making this ssn also spcl...love u all three nd miss u...

I agree with you dear. I think the entire cast of NBT was superb and each one played their part really well πŸ‘
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail

Originally posted by: mohinivk

beautiful post...n i would like to thank u a lot...chalo atleast dere is smone who remembered to make a farewell post on dese three amidst d chaos of revamp in d forum...
n its true...i myself was unable to accept dem in d beginning...i used to find dem irritating...but slowly i started accepting dem...n now wen i couldnt imagine ssn 2 widout dem...dey r leaving...dey all r brilliant actors n deserve more n more success in life...i'll miss dem actually...

Thanks a lot Mohini. Yes, it is indeed sad that just when a few episodes are left, they have to leave like this. Wish they could have stayed till the end of the show πŸ˜•
-Spriha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow...really lovely post.! M definitely gonna miss all three of them...especially Nanhi...Jayshree was superb in her role.
Goodbye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Omg! You made me so emotional hansa!! This post is amazing! Each and every point is bang on and the pics compliment your writing so well..beautiful post and you have written so well and reminded us of all their contribution towards NBT..it's so sad to see them leave this way and I will truly miss all 3 of them! They have all evolved in the show as brilliant actors and as you rightly said, we will surely see a lot more of them in the near future in other shows.. Here's wishing Siddharth, Kanwar and Jayashree the very best with everything they take up! They have made Beera, Munna/addu and Navika memorable and special with their performances and I can't imagine any other actor playing their respective characters as convincingly as them! Thank you so much Hansa for making this much needed post! πŸ‘
SSsanasonu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
"NBT ne Jayshree, Siddharthaur Kanwar jaise umda kalakaron ko hamesha hamesha ke liye kho diya :'( And as I try to digest this fact, I find 100s of scenes flashing through my mind, scenes that touched me to the core, scenes that have shown time and again, what fine actors these three are."
I second you here! They were a bunch of Umdaah actors esp jayshree. Its sucha loss for us and the show. Evry emotion of their never left me untouched.

Bad move creatives!

Lovely post... U've spoken very well on behalf of us.

A BIGG THANK YOU to lovely NaRa. :*
You were really awesome! #Respect
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail

Originally posted by: archu_93

Omg! You made me so emotional hansa!! This post is amazing! Each and every point is bang on and the pics compliment your writing so well..beautiful post and you have written so well and reminded us of all their contribution towards NBT..it's so sad to see them leave this way and I will truly miss all 3 of them! They have all evolved in the show as brilliant actors and as you rightly said, we will surely see a lot more of them in the near future in other shows.. Here's wishing Siddharth, Kanwar and Jayashree the very best with everything they take up! They have made Beera, Munna/addu and Navika memorable and special with their performances and I can't imagine any other actor playing their respective characters as convincingly as them! Thank you so much Hansa for making this much needed post! πŸ‘

Archu, I have to admit, even I got quite emotional when I was writing it. I was crying when I was writing the last 2 paragraphs, especially the babul ki duaayen waali lines πŸ˜­
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moner_Radio

hansa :

thanx for this wonderful post. and i concur with everything you said ..i'll miss them too. we fans demanded a season 2 to see MM's story, but the CVs forced a damned 12yrs " jump in time " on us and we were made to see NB's love story instead, which resulted in lesser screen space for MM. and that's what made us lose our cool and get frustrated with them .. but that never meant that we wanted them out of the show altogether like this!  specially after 7 months of being together .. when they all have become so dear to all of us. 

and regarding the actors, i was actually impressed by Kanwar Dhillon from day1 itself. i loved his " cold, emotionless, bitter, hardened with the brutalities of life " act with controlled expressions with made it hard for anyone to decipher what's actually going on in his mind and his baritone voice and to think this lad is only 20πŸ‘ ! yes he might have fallen flat in a few scenes, but that doesnt take away his acting prowess from him, and certainly doesnt make him expressionless (as some may think ). kudos to KD for portraying such a complex character at so young an age to perfectionπŸ‘ ..may you get to more and more such interesting roles that befit your talent and win hearts of many more people ! 

Jayashree Venketaramanan - when the leap happened, everyone was busy lamenting over losing Ashnoor in season 2. result ? - everyone started comparing her to ashnoor, found out flaws that never existed, and even bashed her for no rhyme or reason, completely forgetting the fact that the two characters are entirely different. it was at that time i told myself " what cant be cured, must be endured .. why vent out our frustrations on her for something she's not responsible?" then the first interaction between navika and rimjhim occurred ..i told my friends " she can do it". cut to 29th Jan, navika discovers her father after 12yrs in a slum and all her hatred and anger gets washed away in a overwhelming flood of happy and joyous emotions " she DID it ! " and since then there was no looking back. JS rocked her scenes with KKK and AS and gave us some of the best moments of the show so farπŸ‘. today 90% of my favorite scenes from NBT-2 comprises of her scenes with others πŸ‘. JS , i love you dear ! waiting to see you in new roles and win the appreciation that you truely deserve πŸ˜ƒ! 

Siddharth Arora - i missed your comic timing yaar !  why on earth did beera had to swing like a pendulum between positive and negative shades at the cost of his funny image ?! your funny antics with Rinku ji and JS coupled with your english vocab was hilarious in several scenes ! waiting to see you rock in other shows and receive all accolades and appreciations !πŸ˜ƒ

we'll miss you a lot guys ! please be back soon ! πŸ˜Š 

Thank you so much Polly. You are always so articulate that it is a pleasure reading your posts and comments. I agree with you on all counts. 

I think it was really unfortunate that Jayashree had to live up to what Ashnoor had achieved. Ashnoor did a brilliant job and plus she had the added benefit of being just a kid. And kids have this inherent cuteness and guileless innocence that no grown up can ever replicate. Jayashree kya, koi bhi actress Ashnoor ko replace nahin kar sakti thi - for the simple reason that she was a kid and they aren't. 

And yes, it's hard to believe that Kanwar is just 20. 

You know - NBT had such good actors with brilliant comic timing - Siddharth, Rinkuji, Aarti, Tanu, Guru. I feel they all got wasted in ssn2. It's such a shame.