Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArianaGrande thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
A very apt and emotional title and hats off to Hansa,Raji, Sah and Sakshi for the perfect detailed good bye post for Jayashree,Kanwar and Siddarth.

They are talented and if you ask me who will I miss the most it will be Jayashree as she has nailed some scenes to above excellence which can't be expressed by words.

I wish them luck for their future projects and hope they get a channel who won't remove them for trp's.

Coming at the end , I didn't know it would take such a heavy heart at the end to bid them goodbye.

I hope they aren't hurt by Colors and PH's sudden decision.

Hope many big projects come to them and wishing them loads of luck.

Thank You
Viegas 
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
well to  be honest  

i would certainly miss navika  and  beera    as they were very good in thier  individual capacity and with mm  though  their love track   was not  good  

i would  also  say  it was sad to see  sid arora and jayshree    to  get lot  of abuse  for doing their   job  

and as far as addu goes i  wont miss him as his character  is too negative for  me  and  someone who does not redeem even after  hearing whole story  from mohan  and looking at his mother  well nothing will good riddance  

and as far as kanwar  i   think he was weakest link  and actor     on  the show  and his range got exposed when he did  emortional scenes in     last few episodes    and let down the scene which was so strongly performed by aakansha 
Harshad_dbest thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

from all the nbtians...โค๏ธ
Edited by Harshad_dbest - 10 years ago
LavleenaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Beautiful post Hansa  ๐Ÿ‘

If the revamp is going to happen , we will surely miss them ๐Ÿ˜” 

All the best to Jayshree , Kanwar and Siddharth for their future ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Harshad_dbest thumbnail

๐Ÿค—god bless u all...
Edited by Harshad_dbest - 10 years ago
Jay_tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
tum sab kuch itna warm sa kaisey banaa leti ho.Mujhey yeh kala seekhni hai๐Ÿ‘Awesome post.๐Ÿ‘
sumi02 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
good post hansa :)
We gonna miss them...
They will always have special place n offcourse they r part of nbt family,thank u jayshree siddharth kanwar,u guys did gr8 job
Rainbow2525 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Great post ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Agree with you these three were really awesome๐Ÿ˜Š

Jayshree: Sakshi my personal favorite is also Jayshree i just love her voice it's somewhat different from the others. I liked all her scenes especially the emotional scenes she was just brilliant in all the emotional scenes my favorite was the holi scene .

Sidharth: I like your comic sense and the way you speak English. My favorite scene is where Nanhi goes to meet Beera, after he comes to know about his Rabdiji's sting operation and when Beera comes to meet Mohan in his residence in a retro style i have watched that scene so many times.

Kanwar: I like your attitude a lot you were just brilliant in the negative role and favorite scene of mine was Mohan & Addu confrontation in the railway station.

Hats off to all the three actors for your brilliant performances๐Ÿ‘ 

All the very best. Keep smiling ๐Ÿ˜Š

I don't know whether Arthi will be leaving but if yes i will really miss her, i just love her. She had only less screen space but she was just brilliant in whatever scene she got.  I like the way she says Mummyji, Mummyji. Hats off to you Arthi ๐Ÿ‘and Tannu also, i liked his emotional speech in Nanhi's sangeet.

I personally feel NBT has the best cast, everyone were just brilliant๐Ÿ‘

@Hansa: Thank you for the wonderful post and the pictures are also perfect ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by yami2410 - 10 years ago
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leesan

Thanks ever so much Hansa! ๐Ÿ‘  Great post!! So many lovely memories of this talented trio!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I'm really sad that it had to end this way, but that's the uncertainty of the entertainment business!  One day here,the next...gone! 

Well,the revamp is on it's way, and though I remain unconvinced and unhappy with the way this track was rushed through, I sincerely hope it will be worth it when all is said and done! ๐Ÿ˜‰   

So go in peace and love,our sweet Nanhi, comical Beera and identity challenged Addu! ๐Ÿค—   And every success to Jayashree, Siddarth and Kanwar in your future endeavors! We will miss all of you!  Cheers! ๐Ÿ‘

Thanks a lot Leesen. Your comments are always spot on ๐Ÿ‘

Even I'm not really convinced about the revamp. I wish tthey had shown the Addu track properly instead of rushing through it like an express train. The central theme of ssn2 was losing and finding Addu - and they had to rush through it like this???  
Harshad_dbest thumbnail

Originally posted by: yami2410

Great post ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Agree with you these three were really awesome๐Ÿ˜Š

Jayshree: Sakshi my personal favorite is also Jayshree i just love her voice it's somewhat different from the others. I liked all her scenes especially the emotional scenes she was just brilliant in all the emotional scenes my favorite was the holi scene .

Sidharth: I like your comic sense and the way you speak English. My favorite scene is where Nanhi goes to meet Beera, after he comes to know about his Rabdiji's sting operation and when Beera comes to meet Mohan in his residence in a retro style i have watched that scene so many times.

Kanwar: I like your attitude a lot you were just brilliant in the negative role and favorite scene of mine was Mohan & Addu confrontation in the railway station.

Hats off to all the three actors for your brilliant performances๐Ÿ‘ 

All the very best. Keep smiling ๐Ÿ˜Š

I don't know whether Arthi will be leaving but if yes i will really miss her, i just love her. She had only less screen space but she was just brilliant in whatever scene she got.  I like the way she says Mummyji, Mummyji. Hats off to you Arthi ๐Ÿ‘and Tannu also, i liked his emotional speech in Nanhi's sangeet.

I personally feel NBT has the best cast, everyone were just brilliant๐Ÿ‘

@Hansa: Thank you for the wonderful post and the pictures are also perfect ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

aye so true...i LUV TANU-AARTI...THE BEST COMEDY COUPLE...MUMMIJI-MUMMIJI...wanted more of them...i think even they are making an exit...yup...