Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: KaBhi-FAN

hey reyna, hope u remember me!! ur post is very nyc!! 😃

yes dear ! i remember u !
thanks for ur comment !
reyna. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i've sent u buddy request...u accept it n then u'll get my pm's !
kiru2992 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved ur story..:-)
It's kind of diff from others..:-)
Plzz do continue n pm me..:-)
reyna. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

friends, I don't know wat " janne tou ya jaane naa" is coz I'm from spain.

a buddy of mine asked me if I've copied this concept, no guys, it's purely my imagination !! n if u all also feel like this, I'm ready to stop this story !

Part 4:

They go to pub n entering the pub itself felt strange to zoya coz of the smell !

Wen they went in, a bunch of girls started clinging to asad n zoya was astonished at this !!

Zoya: asad, do u only have girl friends here?

Asad: no, I've boyfriends also..n here they r ! u can also have them, if u want to !!

After 2 hrs...

Asad  looks at zoya quizzingly who is also shocked to see his reaction. Asad understood n immediately dragged her out of pub and took her home even without answering her questions !

They reach home n asad doesn't speak anything n goes to his room

Zoya doesn't understand why he's behaving like that !

Then zoya's father comes n asks asad to come to clg with them to meet that stupid lecturer n asad complies.

Wen all the four parents start to go, asad n zoya come face to face n asad immediately backs off saying they all can go...their parents understood that they faught again n took it lightly as it was the most common thing happening between them n all through out the day they'll be fighting!

They didn't know that this was not one of those stupid fights they always had n it's a bit serious.

They go to the dean of clg n complain of the lecturer's comments n within few min's, he comes n they all sit to have arguments...!!

Parents: wat did our children do that u referred them as lovers ? it's their personal matter n being a lecturer, he discussing these things is absolutely wrong !!

Lecturer: in class room, all the students were sitting properly...like girls sitting in girls side of seats  n boys sitting in boys side, but ur both children were sitting side by side just like sitting like on one another, n touching eachother! Is this a way to behave in class ? (sry guys...this was the least thing u could've expected !!! n yes, this wil be the most stupid suspense ever...n u r free to vent anger on me if u really want to )

Their parents, whose were really angry on the lecturer, just broke into laughter at once !! n their dean was also laughing now...but lecturer couldn't understand wat was the joke that they all were laughing !

Prof: why r u all laughing ?

Dean: c'mmon man ! we r in 21st century n u still mean that girls n boys can't sit together? In this clg, it's fine n there's nothing wrong it ! even it's ok if they hug coz it's all the new way of greeting eachother.

Prof: wat do u mean sir? Is it k for u even if they kiss n do all other things in the class ?

Dean: don't woory as they'll not do such things in class !

Prof: wat if they'll do ?

Dean: shutup! Sry sir, we'll see that from next time, he'll not react this way! U can leave now...!

They all leave n dean gives a lecture of 1hr to prof abt the clg rules n regulations !!

Wen they go home, their parents understand that they've not yet resolved their fight n asks them wat happened at pub !

They both again start fighting as to who'll tell them wat has happened !!

After 5 mins, their parents ask both of them to tel, but one after the

other n left it to them who'll start !

reyna

i'll update next part if u all want me to continue, but trust me, u'll definitely have many surprises...!!     

Edited by reyna. - 10 years ago
ziya117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
eyy "jaane tu ya jaane naa" is a hindi movie abt teenagers being really close frds.. every one thought that they were in love wiz each other but were really great/close frds.. n at the end the realised that they love each other,...

nice update!! girls side n boys side!! hahah!! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

poor  lecturer!! he got hearings from the dean!!LOL 

sasir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
want to know what happened on pub.plz update soon
Mahima_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice going

akap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What an lecturer..why they are fighting?update soon.
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
really waiting for the surprise yaar...

no idea what at the pub.. 😕

waiting for the next update