Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dmgomg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I think this is a really good one for now, with the current track. Atleast Saras and Kumud can be together in our imaginations! :D
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dazzzling

Oh boy! What was that?A fantabulous one i will say. I think you are too good with words, And you are getting better. I love the pink parts the most where Kumud is talking to herself. I couldn't help but giggle and i could see part of you in it - naughty and as Usha says nakrewaali๐Ÿ˜†
This is a great idea to come up with a nokjhok series. You see the highly loaded emtional drama can be very taxing and sometimes it feels good to go back to where we were so happy with those light and romantic SaMud moments. please do update this section and let me know,
Rocking Dangerous/Flirting Gameโญ๏ธ โญ๏ธ โญ๏ธ

Oh thank u my friend๐Ÿค— Happy u like the OS!! It's been like ages i havent wrote a light one n i seriously thought i got rusted๐Ÿ˜†
Oh u thought of me while reading the purple part?? Haha!! Usha will b very happy to hear this!! She thinks i'm queen of nakraas!!๐Ÿ˜†
I will like to update but is just thinking about it nothing has materialized in my mind yet. So lets c!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
Take care babe!!
omshreejaanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: dmgomg

I think this is a really good one for now, with the current track. Atleast Saras and Kumud can be together in our imaginations! :D

Thanks!!
N this is the plan - to make Saras n Kumud do n say what we want in our stories!! ๐Ÿ˜‰
Keep checking this thread for updates
See u
OSJ
Ayushii_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Unres on pg 4..
Sorry for late ๐Ÿ˜›
omshreejaanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayushii_Angel

Res
Interesting name dangerous game ๐Ÿ˜‰
Edit:
Janu๐Ÿค—
Omg..from where should i start?๐Ÿ˜›
It was cute..no not only cute,Romantic..no not cute nd romantic only...erm words hi nhi mil rhey yar...๐Ÿค”..
Was not it brilliant?๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Yes its Brilliant janu..
The complete pleasure of samud romance i want๐Ÿ˜ณ
Just love it yara..each nd every Inch of it was written beautifuly..๐Ÿ‘
Mind blowing,Mind blasting..๐Ÿ˜† ek dum jeni ishtyle..๐Ÿ˜†
I loved it how she used to call him by diffrnt names "Mirchi chandra" "Hulk chandra"
Realy enjoyed it to the core plz keep writing..
Janu personally when i use to write i never get flavour of romance in Hindi Dialouges..But whn u write..it has a different charm..I realy enjoy it dont knw why ...i use to enjoy ur english romance also..โค๏ธ
bt its true U r very talented writer..Keep writing such beautifuly..love u..M sure We writers would never let any one bore by serial..Madmud ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Hope u'll like my late comment..sowiee for late ๐Ÿ˜›

Thank u dear. Better late than never!!
I am very touched by ur kind words n believe me it really means a lot. I honestly dont consider myself a writer. But my mind do like to run a marathon so I just pen down wat my imagination comes up with.
Plz keep reading n give ur feedback
I am happy that we r having quite a bunch of fiction writers n readers on our forum. I normally look forward to Zu n Shana's writings. I think they r very good.
U too keep writing. I can see u have a good "fan" following n that's a huge encouragement.
See u soon buddy
Hugs!!
dazzzling thumbnail

Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Oh thank u my friend๐Ÿค— Happy u like the OS!! It's been like ages i havent wrote a light one n i seriously thought i got rusted๐Ÿ˜†
Oh u thought of me while reading the purple part?? Haha!! Usha will b very happy to hear this!! She thinks i'm queen of nakraas!!๐Ÿ˜†
I will like to update but is just thinking about it nothing has materialized in my mind yet. So lets c!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
Take care babe!!

Oh buddy dont be that modest. You and rusted no way.
You can be proud of yourself to pull off both serious n light stories. And I do read them more than one time especially when I am bored during the wkend. It is sad that we don't have much fictions in SaMud to read. I hope as you said we get many more talented writers to enjoy SaMud.
Btw when are you updating your SS? I checked your posts but you haven't.
Looking forward to it. Bye.
omshreejaanu thumbnail
@ Dazz
Well thanks dear. U always make my day with ur lovely comments
Oh I am planning to update this wkend but I dunno if it really a good part because it is the first time I am writing a SS. I count on U guys to encourage me ๐Ÿ˜ณ I'll pm u.
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hello ji!
Dangerous flirting episode Han!..thank god guniyal came to check on her!..warna kharkhane jaane ka plan was in the making!..ha ha!
Nice one this time!..
Loved it!..continue nakrewali!..u r good doing nakras and asking for compliments!..and overhyping urself! ๐Ÿค—
-Pro- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

@ Pro

U r surely very naughty!! I will update hopefully at least once a week n I'll pm u for sure!!
Till then b ur usual playful self!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Lol... ha ha ha ha ha...! Yeh tho trailer hai.. Pichchar abhi bhaki hai mere dost..!

Okay den , I'll be waiting.. ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜Š
omshreejaanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: archanamanav

Hello ji!
Dangerous flirting episode Han!..thank god guniyal came to check on her!..warna kharkhane jaane ka plan was in the making!..ha ha!
Nice one this time!..
Loved it!..continue nakrewali!..u r good doing nakras and asking for compliments!..and overhyping urself! ๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿคฃ Tu bhi na!!
Arrey ladka ladki raazi to kya karega khaarkhanewaale!!!๐Ÿ˜†
Thank u๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜†