Users

Frequent Posters

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -bornalee-

res

unres

wah wah loved it di..this is the saras we all fell in love with😳the grumpy sulky one..

i can so imagine that scene,wish it was incorporated during that golden period of SC😳
BUT any ways...we hv got it now through you..so a big THANKs to YOU😳 πŸ˜³

kiss was so passionate..they wer going towards --- πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

They suddenly heard some noise. Some footsteps...

-        "Kumud! Didi! Are you there? Kumuddd??? Kahan ho?? Kahan gayi who ladki!! 

not again kusum😑 πŸ˜†
yeh humesha wrong time pe kyun tapakti heiπŸ€”

Yes Bornu!! Those days were golden days indeed!! Gosh shirtless Saras stopping Kumud and that line about the wound being deep kya maram lagaoge!!😳
I put that last line just to irritate u allπŸ˜†
N who told u it was kussum the birthday gal??πŸ˜† It cud b Kumari too na!!
Happy u loved it!!
-bornalee- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Yes Bornu!! Those days were golden days indeed!! Gosh shirtless Saras stopping Kumud and that line about the wound being deep kya maram lagaoge!!😳
I put that last line just to irritate u allπŸ˜†
N who told u it was kussum the birthday gal??πŸ˜† It cud b Kumari too na!!
Happy u loved it!!

i guessed it..who is manhoos here obviously kusum..only she can b the haddi between samud romanceπŸ˜†
kittenlover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Jaanu.. πŸ˜› First of all  thanks for bringing me back to those good old days... Like u all I am also missing SaMud...
nicely penned down it... U are rich with ideas.. πŸ˜› .Come up!!!! I love to read... 😊 very good at detailing things... 
Looking forward to seeing more and more beautiful creations from ur pen...  Wondeful work.. πŸ˜Š
-Pro- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That's Your STRENGHT and your are back to it..!! Well the DANGEROUS GAME wasn't so DANGEROUS yet EXOTIC..!! An YUMMY..!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜† 

Perfect one Jaan..!  πŸ€—Keep posting. πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ

Reg. πŸ˜‰Edited by -Pro- - 10 years ago
omshreejaanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: kittenlover

Jaanu.. πŸ˜›First of all thanks for bringing me back to those good old days... Like u all I am also missing SaMud...

nicely penned down it... U are rich with ideas..πŸ˜›.Come up!!!! I love to read... 😊very good at detailing things...
Looking forward to seeing more and more beautiful creations from ur pen... Wondeful work..😊

Hey kitti welcome here!! I guess we desperately need some chillaxing with so much tension going non in the show. So I thought why not updating this section with some nice romantic encounters of our lovely SaMud πŸ˜›
I am happy u liked it!!
I'll defo let u know when I update!!
omshreejaanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Pro-

That's Your STRENGHT and your are back to it..!! Well the DANGEROUS GAME wasn't so DANGEROUS yet EXOTIC..!! An YUMMY..!! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Perfect one Jaan..! πŸ€—Keep posting.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

Reg.πŸ˜‰

Thanks!!
Well u need to keep forum rules n regulations in mind!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Always keep an eye on this thread buddy!!
πŸ˜›
omshreejaanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: lakhy

Mirchichandra...😳
Hulkchandra. πŸ˜³
Mr. Belly Button... πŸ˜† I lubbed the names..

This is fantabulasticfullsome πŸ˜Š  (dont ask me wat it is...maybe a cousin of Mr. Awesome)

The K..I...S...S...(always I hav dreamed of it...)

please continue..Jaanu...and u know how much I loved it..

Please keep me grinning always...

Thanks Lee!! I am a tadbit late in answering ur post!! Sorry😳
Oh i enjoyed writing this!! It turned up a bit long coz i was having problem to stop it!!πŸ˜†
I am happy that u loved it!!
Of course i'll continue!!πŸ˜ƒ
-Pro- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Thanks!!
Well u need to keep forum rules n regulations in mind!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Always keep an eye on this thread buddy!!
πŸ˜›

Well if we come to t he RULES , they are MEANT to be broken.. Lol jus kiddin..! πŸ˜†
And yea I will be following this thread fr sure... thanks fr the PM.. And is f possib keep PM'in me fr every new post in this thread esp. And continue the same naughtiness.. my brain will hav sm stuff to play with fr a while..! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜›
omshreejaanu thumbnail
@ Pro

U r surely very naughty!! I will update hopefully at least once a week n I'll pm u for sure!!
Till then b ur usual playful self!! πŸ˜‰
dazzzling thumbnail
Oh boy! What was that?A fantabulous one i will say. I think you are too good with words, And you are getting better. I love the pink parts the most where Kumud is talking to herself. I couldn't help but giggle and i could see part of you in it - naughty and as Usha says nakrewaaliπŸ˜†
This is a great idea to come up with a nokjhok series. You see the highly loaded emtional drama can be very taxing and sometimes it feels good to go back to where we were so happy with those light and romantic SaMud moments. please do update this section and let me know,
Rocking Dangerous/Flirting Game⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️