Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preethi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
can any body post videos of 14 june,21,24 sep on zippy videos please.
in video gallery after page 3 some of the videos are not happening can anybody check it.
fida-cute thumbnail
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me .i can't watch any episode only 😭 😭 😭 b'coz in saudi arabia the Url blocks it 😡 😡 .i can only download and watch so plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz can u send me some downloading links of kc night,sukk in rain & some sweet romantic scenes 😭
Kiran. thumbnail

Originally posted by: julle1234567890

hey guys

umm can i get videos of kumkum and sumit falling in love? thanx! 😃

It should be in the gallery.....just check out the old links😳

Originally posted by: Lennie

Anybody got the sad title kumkum songs such as the one played in 11th Sept episode???

ummn....You want the video of title song??

Originally posted by: saadu

plzzz send me all vidoes of kumkum

You can check all the videos from gallery😛

Originally posted by: Shazia_haya

Hey what happened to the banner?

Damsel collected all the banners.....so only she can announce the winner...I guess shez bit busy......She will announce the winner soon😛

Originally posted by: ash_143

hi can i have da video of 20th sept 2006 plz can u send it on zippyvideos,badongo.com
thankx alot 😳

I would say PM the updater😛

Originally posted by: zara265

can anyone post the title song of kumkum please, and send the link to my email address ***************

Please DO NOT post your email address on the forum....its not safe to post your email address here and its against IF rules for the same reason.

Title song is already posted in the Gallery😛

Originally posted by: preethi

can any body post videos of 14 june,21,24 sep on zippy videos please.
in video gallery after page 3 some of the videos are not happening can anybody check it.

PM the updater😛

Originally posted by: fida-cute

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me .i can't watch any episode only 😭 😭 😭 b'coz in saudi arabia the Url blocks it 😡 😡 .i can only download and watch so plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz can u send me some downloading links of kc night,sukk in rain & some sweet romantic scenes 😭

I would say PM damsel~~.  She has all these videos...I hope she can help you out😊

Kiran. thumbnail

Friends, this thread has exceeded the page limit of 150.  So we need to close this thread and open a new one😛

Luv,
Kimi

hersha thumbnail
Hi i have request
does anyone has the video of sumeet teaching kumkumkum hwo to play crikect on the pinic and teh bus squence when they r sinign and stuff
*Meg_d* thumbnail
Hi kimi,

I am closeing this topic and creating a new one.

i hope all the questions were answered if not please post in the other topic i am going to create 😊

Regards,
CM