Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preeti4huju thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
guyssssssssssssssssssss plsssssssssssss send the kc nite videoss          ;  plssssssssssssssss cant wait any moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Shazia_haya thumbnail
Hey this might sound dumb but I'm confused............How do we have an avatar shown on our............just like the rest of you......................I mean the avatars under a topic in Kum kum forum which anybody can use how do I get one of them in my user account.......I tried to do as what the F.A.Q. of this site said....but that wasn't helpful.....or maybe I'm confused!! plz help!! ๐Ÿ˜Š
preethi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
plz help me how to use avatars,sig i am not able to use them ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sumit4ever

as i couldnt watcu kukum from last 1 year, i was just wondering that how did antara came to wadhwa family..and why is she taking a misreble revenge..plx someone tell me..

Antara got married to Dhruv..Sumit Kumkum's son.. and that is how she is in the Wadhwa family. And she is seeking revenge from them coz she feels she has been wronged..misunderstood by everyone.

Hope that helps..

Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shazia_haya

Hey this might sound dumb but I'm confused............How do we have an avatar shown on our............just like the rest of you......................I mean the avatars under a topic in Kum kum forum which anybody can use how do I get one of them in my user account.......I tried to do as what the F.A.Q. of this site said....but that wasn't helpful.....or maybe I'm confused!! plz help!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hey Sumra..

Go to SETTINGS -> EDIT PROFILE -> SELECT AVATAR..post the link of the avatar in the blank space.

For siggies.. same procedure.. just post the link and don'tforget to add the html codes.. and click on SAVE at the end..

Hope this helps..

Shazia_haya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ektaj

Hey Sumra..

Go to SETTINGS -> EDIT PROFILE -> SELECT AVATAR..post the link of the avatar in the blank space.

For siggies.. same procedure.. just post the link and don'tforget to add the html codes.. and click on SAVE at the end..

Hope this helps..

but which link.......................I didn't see any link in the posts......and I still can't find any??

Sorry for being annoying....................but I don't understand how to do this stuff..................................sorry!

And anku di........I'm sorry that I didn't made it clear before........I actually didn't meant the avatars which are under our usernames-the small ones-on the left side......................I was actually asking for.....you know like those siggys everyone created for all members............yah so how do I get them there when I post things...................like when someone post something and under their post there are some pictures and all...................I mean that-hope you understand what I mean......so I don't know how to get those siggys under my posts!!

Edited by Shazia_haya - 17 years ago
Shazia_haya thumbnail
Hey it's okay now....I got a way............I was trying different things and all.........so I finally got it-understood the system ๐Ÿ˜†....................thx for helping!!
anku2cute thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: preethi

plz help me how to use avatars,sig i am not able to use them ๐Ÿ˜ญ

hey preeti eks tld bt if u dun get tht ill tell in detail

go 2 setting>>edit profile

now upload ur siggies....on www.imageshack.us

and thn copy paste the link for forums 1 gvn a d bottom of the page

and thn paste in d space fr siggies.....

fr d avi u noe

whtever u r able 2 foloow do tht

hope it helps๐Ÿ˜ณ

Kiran. thumbnail

Originally posted by: achint

where is link 4 sep and 5 sep

Hasn't been posted yet๐Ÿ˜ณ

Have patience๐Ÿ˜›

achint thumbnail
hai why the link are tooooooooo late???????????
and there is no lonk of kumkum 4sep/5sep??????//// ๐Ÿ˜ญ