Video Requests? Questions? Post them here

*Meg_d* thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hello members, this is the new thread i opened for all of you here you can post as many questions as you would like and members who are active and regularly visit this forum will be able to answer you, n this is the best way to keep ur questionz safe as this is a sticky topic n no way can ur questions b lost. so post ur questions in here as ul get quick replys

for other queries about the "FORUM" itself go to Common Questions asked by members

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/34754

If you have any problems do not hesistate to contact or report to:

• The Moderators:  Megha_Desai, damsel~~ & taurus
  • The Viewbies:  shabzz123, zara29
  • The Coolbies:
  • The Videobie:  Kimi_dost, zara29

P.S. to check out the old Post Your Queries & Questions Here topic go to this link: 

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=28152&TP N=13

Do enjoy posting

Regards

Kumkum Dev Team

Edited by Megha_Desai - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nourah thumbnail

why sumit didn't see him in this week .

when sumit travel any where in whadwah house have many what happen to kumkum did her child die.

Jem4Himesh thumbnail

hi nourah!

hope this answers your questions:

1. sumit has gone on a business trip to Bangalore this week
  2. kumkum is still expecting her baby

in future, please post your questions here 😳 hope the above answers help you!

NishaTG thumbnail

When Kumkum had tumour and the issue was whether she will have the operation or not etc, at that time, kum kum had said in an interview that the solution to this problem will be something that has never happened before in indian tv serials.

I started wondering what it was. Would she die and come back as a ghost or something like that. But now, it seems she has just had the operation and recovered as per normal. Can someone tell me what had happened and how is it 'something never before happened'???

Shilpa07 thumbnail

Hi Nisha,

First of all dunt mind abt this but u cud ask these questions in the Post your queries and questions.

And abt your question,kumkum has got the operation done and now she is fine n her baby too.Ya we all also read tht when kk has BT,sumit will lose his memory n fall in love with abha etc...but it dint happen n we all r glad it dint.

Hope u got it.πŸ˜›

keep posting n enjoy in this forum!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by loveHussain&KK - 18 years ago
shabzz123 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

hii all

does anyone have the video of kumkum and sumit in the scene where sumit is carrying kumkum  and taking her to the cupboard and singing the song <Jab pyara kiya to darna kiya>if anyone has plzzzzzzzz do send me i will be very greatful to u plzzzzz

Shilpa07 thumbnail
shabbz,i dunt think so tht there r videos of tht scene which u r telling abt
shabzz123 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
plzzzz dont tell me that😭😭😭..... i am sure at least someone or the other must be having it😭 .... or any other video of kumkum can anyone plzzzz send me  i will be very greatful to them
taurus thumbnail

hey shabzz

well i really wanna help u but m sorry i dun have ne videos of kk. n the scene whose videos u r asking i dun no whether ne1 would b having that or not.

if u have joined ne group than may b u can get it from there.

sorry dear.

perveen thumbnail

hey guys i just anted to know if anyone can let me know if salil and nali get togeather..........😭

doea salil ever fall in love with nali..........πŸ˜‰

i wish salil falls for nali and then he wants to do the izhaar part that he loves her a lot but will it be to late?

can anyone write a fan fiction story on how salil will fall in love with nali please