Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: luvunaksh

its not a bashing post first and I have not read any such articlein forum..anyways its not abt karan..its nisha joining yeh rishta...and the reason I think it will not create problem as I don't think theres any nisha fan in forum who would love her to join the show...

i know that its not a bash post😊 avanti but it will/can become one as soon as people who dont like karan's wife will see your post. and if that again happens, its will be really sad.
Point is she is also a actor and any actor can gets approached for any role...and so if she will join yrkkh , its nice. its not about fans wanting her or not.😊
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: luvunaksh

if practically also I think...oviously they wanted to bring opp karan for trps but the only result I could see  clashes b/w naksh and karnish fans..both group of fans will not like the show one set will not like naksh one will not like karnish scenes like we didn't like naitik antra scenes,,,i have never seen this in any other show...so im just amused at cvs that what they wanted😕..if not today if she agrees tomorrow then what cvs have made their minds to ruin the show😡

who said she is oppsite karan means another 3rd angle it wud be need no one to reduce trp the fact of another 3rd angle wud kill the interest automatically so i dnt think cv's wud get the 3rd angle track for 4th time
pree4ru thumbnail
i have no personal love or hate relation with Nisha but my point is simple that i am sure the role was a cameo bt for what cv's know but i am pretty sure it wasnt for pati patni woh role coz ask cv's Naksh centric track tey show fights or 3rd angle this would purely just put down trp's for me rather than tracks of MU or 3rd angle tracks when comes to Naksh track i dont wont them i cant bear another repeated tracks so rather than that it better to show fillers .

Originally posted by: pree4ru

who said she is oppsite karan means another 3rd angle it wud be need no one to reduce trp the fact of another 3rd angle wud kill the interest automatically so i dnt think cv's wud get the 3rd angle track for 4th time

I m also afraid bec of this only.people who know  naitik real life  name is karan also know he is married to nisha(karan is seen  everywhere with her) so obviously it cant be like cvs have thought to bring her in no connection to karan..
and also whatever her role would be in whatever context but it would become quiete weired(don't know the exact word to express) to watch naksh with her  for viewers as in back of our minds it will keep running they are real life couple.. the reson nor any other shows cvs do it ...toh I just didn't expect it from yr cvs..dnt know what happened to them suddenly Edited by luvunaksh - 10 years ago
kala_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pree4ru

Already rituraj sneha samar and antra def they will not repeat again by brining woh in naksh life.. may be for some cameo but def if cv;s spoil naksh life again i will def kill them let them show naksh life happy life rather creating more problem in their life...
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kala_09

Already rituraj sneha samar and antra def they will not repeat again by brining woh in naksh life.. may be for some cameo but def if cv;s spoil naksh life again i will def kill them let them show naksh life happy life rather creating more problem in their life...

yeah , there are already so many side angles or love misunderstanding tracks ...hence if they will repeat it again , it will be honestly boring to watch that again...instead they should introduce some new plot...and make YRKKH More dramatic like all other shows!
-Maryam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ermm, can. I have the link for the article?? 
kala_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i try but the article is deleted..
pree4ru thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayo2424

well article is very smiple strting with karan holiday with nisha in past abt things on rains and in end they ask him to clear air on Nisha entering the show he said there wer talks of doing the show but she is not doing looking for something more interesting .
Edited by pree4ru - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Mayo2424

heres the article
Edited by luvunaksh - 10 years ago