IS Nisha Rawal joining the show

Posted: 10 years ago
I read somewhere yr is offering a role to nisha and what role..is it true?as naksh fan i m hell shocked and upset..why cvs want to do it..i think yeh rishta is running good theres no need to bring KarNish popularity😡i m sorry for but I would wish yeh rishta to end before this..pls confirm😡🤢

i m upset at cvs nothing against  nisha...cvs know naksh fans will not like it only result I could see  clashes b/w naksh and karnish fans ..i m just confused that  what cvs wanted.😕
Edited by luvunaksh - 10 years ago
No there was an article where reporter asked karan if Nisha is part he said there wer talks but she denied . this is like a query so there was no need of opening a topic u could have asked it there .
Mods plzz close the topic
Originally posted by pree4ru

No there was an article where reporter asked karan if Nisha is part he said there wer talks but she denied . this is like a query so there was no need of opening a topic u could have asked it there .

yes...i already reported it  to close since it can create problems. ðŸ˜Š

there were talks😲 I m shocked how can cvs think of it?is naksh not enough for them for give trps..what they wanted to show.. for them naksh fans exist or not...for me the saddest news of yeh rishta is this..

sorry for this but I couldn't control myself after reading this that I opened it..in querry desk not all visit it plus reply takes time..sorry
Edited by luvunaksh - 10 years ago
Originally posted by *Dev.*

yes...i already reported it  to close since it can create problems. ðŸ˜Š
I dun think it can create problem so u don't need to take so much tension abt forum...mods are there to decide which post can create problem which post or not..pls from next time pls see whether post has created problem or not rather than assuming that it is going to create problem...I m very sure no naksh fans would have any problem with my this post so pls😊
Originally posted by luvunaksh

I dun think it can create problem so u don't need to take so much tension abt forum...mods are there to decide which post can create problem which post or not..pls from next time pls see whether post has created problem or not rather than assuming that it is going to create problem...I m very sure no naksh fans would have any problem with my this post so pls😊

you also know about forum and it will invite bashers here thats why i reported it . Also, a post was full of Karan bashings because somebody posted the article here hence we know that if agin same post or similar post is there in forum , bashers will come again . and thats really sad .😊
Originally posted by luvunaksh

there were talks😲 I m shocked how can cvs think of it?is naksh not enough for them for give trps..what they wanted to show.. for them naksh fans exist or not...for me the saddest news of yeh rishta is this..

sorry for this but I couldn't control myself after reading this that I opened it..in querry desk not all visit it plus reply takes time..sorry
be practical just bcoz  some ppl dnt like  for reason doesnt mean cv's cant approach her they approached her as an actor we shud take in that sense an actor was approached bt denied simple as that now i dnt get whats wrong in approaching her afterall she is an actor and if she was approached wud be for a cameo role .
Originally posted by *Dev.*

you also know about forum and it will invite bashers here thats why i reported it . Also, a post was full of Karan bashings because somebody posted the article here hence we know that if agin same post or similar post is there in forum , bashers will come again . and thats really sad .😊
its not a bashing post first and I have not read any such articlein forum..anyways its not abt karan..its nisha joining yeh rishta...and the reason I think it will not create problem as I don't think theres any nisha fan in forum who would love her to join the show...

be practical just bcoz  some ppl dnt like  for reason doesnt mean cv's cant approach her they approached her as an actor we shud take in that sense an actor was approached bt denied simple as that now i dnt get whats wrong in approaching her afterall she is an actor and if she was approached wud be for a cameo role .
Exactly preksha...as an acter anybody can gets approached for any kind of roles in any show...just because she is his wife and as you said above that some dont like her , doesnt means that she will not work in show...also she denied , but then also, some makes it chaos like alaways. i dont understand the reason behind this unnecessary chaos for any actor just beacuse she/he gets approached.

if practically also I think...oviously they wanted to bring opp karan for trps but the only result I could see  clashes b/w naksh and karnish fans..both group of fans will not like the show one set will not like naksh one will not like karnish scenes like we didn't like naitik antra scenes,,,i have never seen this in any other show...so im just amused at cvs that what they wanted😕..if not today if she agrees tomorrow then what cvs have made their minds to ruin the show😡