Daffodils01 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

I'm over the show. My liking for Abhira and, more recently, Abhimaan, allows me to put up with only this much . 

The narrative and pacing of show is dull and uninteresting, and the few notable scenes that are shown include the Bhatakti Aatma AKA Bhabhismiley11, whose voice and acting are as obnoxious as scratching your nails on a blackboard.

I had come to terms with love triangle in the show , but the wandering unsatisfied ghost bhabhi is so overbearing that even that isn't fun enough.

She and her forced DDKP is forced down our throat in every other scene without any actual reason or need .

It’s annoying to see non actor get so much of SS to show rinse and repeat of same old stupid rona dhona for Jeth yet make nothing of it while good actors are getting crumbs of screen space and attention.

The recent BTS was such a big turn off smiley5

I don't think this is worth seeing till Bhabhi, or the actress, is disposed of smiley24.

I appreciate the time I was able to spend here , thanks for tuning in to my ranting sessions .smiley36

Edited by Daffodils01 - 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...EhSaas... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Yeh log montage change kar ke usko main lead kyu nahi ghoshit kar dete hain smiley29

Nephy1 thumbnail

Mee too...

DoNotDisturb thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Why is she forced upon us in every Abhimaan scene?