Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bawriforkunal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Senpoo

That's yet another emotional post, Samiksha!!! πŸ‘ Thanks for the dialogues and explaining the scenes!!! I haven't seen that scene till now and would never watch it anytime!!! So you made me visualize the scene well enough to say everything about it!!! Sure must have been a tear jerking episode!!! πŸ€”

you havent seen it Poo...??
why re..?? It was really a nice episode!!! Kunal and Akku were at their best in these two episodes!!
And I am glad that I could make you visualize that!! Feeling great..!! *pat on my back*
And as I mentioned before.. it feels so good to hear appreciation from such good writers like you saau and Bidz!! Thank you!!!!
SharmilaGupta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It's Awesome dear...I was visualizing the epi...
Kunal gave brilliant performance...It has such an effect k each time I watch the epi...I cry every time with Mohan...specially..."Tumse kisne kaha k woh pyar nehi karti "...n "Kash main woh kaar pata..."
While watching this epi for the first time...my husband thought what's wrong with me...Why I'm crying so much...but I was just unable to control myself...
I didn't sleep well for the next few days...ek toh iss epi ka effect tha...My heart was bleeding for Mohan..then his marriage with Ridz..n then finally Megha's confession to Mohan...
These epis made me a Mad fan of Kunal Karan Kapoor...
I've never been Fan of any actor other than AB Sr. to this extent..
but here I would love to add ...though I'm a huge fan of AB but I never feel connected to him bcz of his larger than life persona(although he's very humble)...but Kunal has a very down to earth n person next door type image...thus we all feel very connected to him..
Apart from his excellence in acting ..these qualities of him has made him so adorable..
Hope to see many more brilliant characters flawlessly executed by him..
Jay_tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giIrvldd6mg  the best VM on MM .I see it regularly.The creator is a genius.
blmadhuri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Lovely Post Samiksha πŸ‘πŸΌ..U have Presented it so Beautifully πŸ‘..I still remember i cried a lot while watching the episode😭😭..One of the Tremendous and Speechless performances given by Kunal and Akansha β­οΈπŸ‘...Thank you for making this wonderful thread😊
Edited by blmadhuri - 10 years ago
kunakshafan26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awsome u are really bawariπŸ˜†
Amanat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

My pleasure bawri Samiksha. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
champ07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
again awesome work..!
*magic recreated*
The epi was executed amazingly by both the actors and specially mohan..!! But wat followed post this epi is no less than a nightmare..:p

Anyways, thanx for this amazing amazing post..
naina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Such a lovely post. I cannot forget those lines how many times I saw thm
What performance was given by kkk. Mindblowing
bawriforkunal thumbnail

Originally posted by: SharmilaGupta

It's Awesome dear...I was visualizing the epi...
Kunal gave brilliant performance...It has such an effect k each time I watch the epi...I cry every time with Mohan...specially..."Tumse kisne kaha k woh pyar nehi karti "...n "Kash main woh kaar pata..."
While watching this epi for the first time...my husband thought what's wrong with me...Why I'm crying so much...but I was just unable to control myself...
I didn't sleep well for the next few days...ek toh iss epi ka effect tha...My heart was bleeding for Mohan..then his marriage with Ridz..n then finally Megha's confession to Mohan...
These epis made me a Mad fan of Kunal Karan Kapoor...
I've never been Fan of any actor other than AB Sr. to this extent..
but here I would love to add ...though I'm a huge fan of AB but I never feel connected to him bcz of his larger than life persona(although he's very humble)...but Kunal has a very down to earth n person next door type image...thus we all feel very connected to him..
Apart from his excellence in acting ..these qualities of him has made him so adorable..
Hope to see many more brilliant characters flawlessly executed by him..

sabka yhi haal h Sharmila dee.. and as I already told you.. Kunal is so connecting that.. when ever he get apreciated or criticised.. I feel  am being appreciated or criticised!! No star attitude.. As if.. he is someone amongst us.. who is like all of us..!! And..  as MB he has done wonders!! every episode is worth a bow!! Uff!! Kuanl-gatha is never ending for Kunalians like us!!
bawriforkunal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaynragz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giIrvldd6mg  the best VM on MM .I see it regularly.The creator is a genius.

Awww!! Its lovely..!! Tfs Jay!!! πŸ˜ƒ