An applause - for Kunal upd page 4

bawriforkunal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
[ "Pal bhar m sab kuch khatam ho gya..
wo shadi ke raste pr chali gai..
mai barbaadi ke raste par..!!! " ' Devdas , 1955/2002 ]
An actor completely drown in alcohol make me realise his pain.. more than a loser, he seemed devastated to me.. I could feel for him.. I cried with him. No wonder as the actor was Dilip Kumar aka tragedy king. The person who is known as 'the ultimate method actor'. (Devdaas - 1955)

It happened second time.. when an actor tried to create the same magic and touch the level of performance of Dilip Saahab with similar dialogues.. Yes, I will say he succeded in emoting that pain to some extent as my eyes were wet.. The actor was Shahrukh Khan. The person who is known as 'king of romance'.
That was it for me. I thought no other actor will be able to make me feel and connect the way these two did even in a scene of a drunk-man. At times.. I watch and rewatch these scenes to enjoy their acting.

9th July 2012, 10:30 pm [IST] : Again an actor expressed pain of a character.. expressed soul of a character.. shattered soul.. which had extreme pain in eyes.. and a fear of losing something! An actor.. who made me cry.. and this time I cried for hours.. which continued for two nights (or may be few more..) My frequency of watching previously mentioned two performances deteriorated.. as I started watching and rewatching this episode!!

And what a perfectly suitable background..

❀️ Meri Bebasi Ka bayan hai!!
Bas chal raha na is ghadi'.!!
Ras hasrat ka nichod du..
Kas bahon m aa tod du..
Chahhon kya m janu na..
cheen lu ya chhod du..
Iss lamhe kya kar jau main..
Iss lamhe kya kar jau.. muje chain mile aaram mile.
. β€οΈ

Uff!!!! πŸ’”
An episode which depicts epitome of Kunal Karan Kapoor's acting skills!!
One of the best performance of Kunal in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch kaha ..!!
Mohan's eyes.. His soul.. shattered in pain.. that fear of losing everything.. losing life!!!
And very well supported by other actors and characters!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Highpoints :
1. That entry to his own house with unbearable pain in eyes..
2. That blatant try of a friend to stop the other from alcohol consumption : ' usme maine sarso ka tel bhara tha' .. that completely senseless lie.. in a hope that may be it will work.
3. Throwing his friend cum brother out of the house to stay alone to burn his pain.
4. Not accepting in anyway that who I love to this extent doesn't love me.

[Ankho m basa h pyar uski..
h lafzo ka wo mohtaj nhi..
palko ke sahare bhi chhupa na skegi..
jhapakte hi chhalak aenge..
ansuo ke sang dil ke raaz sbhi..!!
- Samiiksha Rohilla (most probably the worst verse of mine.. but sharing for the sake I have written :P)]

5. That lame try to cut the name on the card harshly as if it will change the destiny.
6. And a mother's plight while watching her son in such state (as she said.. main nhi dekh sakti.. nhi dekh sakti main..)
7. Bowing down by knees to papa ji asking for sorry before making a confession, for telling how selfish he is and has done everything to steal his happiness from making his love happy.
8. And finally the confession.. 'bahut pyar karta hu main' in front of the wholeVyas family!
9. Which ultimately ended leaving Mohan with unexpressed desire to hear his love's true feelings and Megha's turmoil and pain!

Dialogues of the episode :
1. Tumhe kisne keh dia wo mujse pyar nhi karti.. tumse kisne kaha.. kahi pdha tumne.. akhbar m chhapa h.. tv m dekha.. kisne kaha.. kaha kisne..??
2. Ankho m pdha h mne uski.. jab wo nazar utha ke mujhe dekhti h na.. to esa lgta h m uski zindgi hu.. dekha h tumne.. jab wo haq jatati h to esa lgta h ki m uska apna hu.. baat krti ho.. tumhe kse pta wo mujse pyar nhi krti..
3. Kaash m ye kar paat maa!
4. Yha devdas bne rhne se ach h uske ghar ja.. uski family se baat kar.. use puch wo tujse pyar krti bhi h kin hi.. uske ghar wale tuje dhakke marker bahar nikal denge aur wo khadi khadi dekhti reh jaegi.. yeh dava h mera..'
4. Megha' Megha' Megha'.
5. Jab dastak dene par darwaza na khule to deewar phandni pdti h!

And to choose the best scene was the toughest task. For me :
The one Mohan had at his house's window with his mother and his entry in Vyas house!

To be continued for 10th july 2012!! :P

PS : In the scenes with Indu ji.. Initially Mohan's eyes were not completely visible.. I was craving to see his eyes.. but the moment I could see them peeping through his hairs.. Tears rolled down more vigorusly from mine!! πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

PPS : I am sorry for such long post.. I tried my best to keep it short but.. still it continued for so long!

Credits : Special Thanks to Lekz and Senpoo for the help!
              and LavleenaS and nbtnmkk_lover (Isha)!!

PART 2 : http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp TID=3658399&PID=87479742&#87479742   (page - 4) Edited by bawriforkunal - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LavleenaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Beautiful post ! πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸΌ

You have mentioned almost everything 

It was a very emotinal episode to watch πŸ˜­

Hats Off To Kunal Karan Kapoor for this πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
That's an emotional and expressive post! Good one Samiksha! πŸ‘
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
samiksha :

yek kya yaad dila diya yaar ! those episodes ..gosh aaj bhi rongte khade ho jaate hai uske baare mein soch kar .. and you were not the only one, even i couldnt believe my eyes that day ..koi kisi se itna pyaar kaise kar sakta hai yaar ?and that confession in front of the entire family ..it haunted me for days together ! when Reema Moudgil described that scene in her blog, she wrote , " ...  that if love is like this , then it must exists somewhere in this world " , i still remember this lines and believe it to this day.. mohan bhatnagar made me believe it. i was choked with tears during that scene, but somehow controlled myself in front of parents, and once in my own room, i could hold back and started crying ..i didnt even login to IF to check discussions.

Edited by Moner_Radio - 10 years ago
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
oh god dose scenes were to die for...
just yest i was thinking about dese two epi n lo!!!
really...in both dese epi it was just mohan mohan n only mohan...
before dat evyone used to talk n he would only listen standing...but in dat epi...he was only speaking n evryone just stood at dere respective places n watched him confessing his mad love...
i dont know how many times i've watched dese epi...still every time i watch it again...i feel like i've never seen dis before...
i really dont know how does kkk do dis...
his acting was so so real...d pain d angst of a broken lover...oh god...while writing dis im remembering dose scenes n im having goosebumps...
n d way he said "bht pyaar karta hoon main inse" n " main koi farishta nai...main to ek bht hi khudgarz insaan hoon jo inki chhoti khushiyon mein apni khushi dhundh leta hoon"...dese lines were to die for...
even a stone would melt hearing dese line straight frm heart...megha was just a woman in love wid him...obviously she had to melt...n yes she did melt n confessed her love infront of everyone n finally broke d shackels which had forcefully captured her n was stopping her frm accepting her love for mohan...
obviously wat happened after dat...no need to discuss dat...lets keep it till here only... 🀒
sumi02 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i am speechless i had tears while reading...that 2epi zindagi bhar nai bhoolungi mai...
Kunal karan kapoor kuch bhi bolu toh kam pad jayega,loved the intensity of pain in his voice his dialogue delivary impeccable his eyes were so in pain n lost i rememeber evry bit evry second of those 2epi najane kitni baar dekha hai...
take a bow kkk nobody can partray mohan like u,kkk is the bestest
Special mention to his body language wo ladkhadana jab wo letter poscket se nikalta hai tab it looks so perfect n real the whole letter reading evruthing yar no words Edited by monusumi - 10 years ago
Raghavia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
d only time i liked kkk crying 😭
d best part was when he was at his own place taking out his anger on his mom and guru... πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘

veena456 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovely postπŸ€—...king of expressions kunal karan kapoor..
Amanat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Word. πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ˜³ Loved it, infact loved each & every word . πŸ‘ πŸ‘ u reminded me of NBT1 β˜ΊοΈ β­οΈ
kiru_maau thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i have no words for this post... Excellet!!!! Ad those scenes of nbt were trademark... always will be remembered