Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bawriforkunal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Jaynragz

Samiksha - loved this point 

5. That lame try to cut the name on the card harshly as if it will change the destiny.πŸ‘ have u seen without_fathom's you tube video called "The unresolved" ,  I have watched it a thousand times still can watch it a million times.

@moner 
 when Reema Moudgil described that scene in her blog, she wrote , " ...  that if love is like this , then it must exists somewhere in this world " , πŸ‘

@mohinivk n d way he said "bht pyaar karta hoon main inse" n " main koi farishta nai...main to ek bht hi khudgarz insaan hoon jo inki chhoti khushiyon mein apni khushi dhundh leta hoon"...dese lines were to die for..πŸ‘

@monusumi -Special mention to his body language wo ladkhadana jab wo letter poscket se nikalta hai tab it looks so perfect n real the whole letter reading evruthing yar no words 
haye raba maar daala
πŸ‘

haawww.. 😲😲😲😲😲
No I havent seen it Jay.. Link do na plz!! πŸ˜”
@moner yrr.. is article ka link b dedo.. mne to ye b nhi pda shayad!! πŸ˜”
@monusumi @mohnivik mere next update ke lie kuchh to chhor dete!! πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜›
bawriforkunal thumbnail

Originally posted by: champ07

awesum post..! Had goosebumps reading it..! *nostalgic*
And the way u begun ur post, linking it with devdas, was damn good..! *loved it*

And seriously, it is def one of the best epi ever..!! Freakingly good..! :D

Thank you.. Thank you very much!!
I am glad you liked it!!
bawriforkunal thumbnail
Part 2:
Happy anniversary to Megha's confession in front of Vyas family!!
10th July 2012, 10:30 pm [IST]

❀️ " Dear Megha,
Thoda ajib lag raha h tumhe ese khat likhna.. par kya karu.. baat hi kuch esi h ki tumhe agar samne se kahu to tum naraaz ho jaogi.. lekin waqt rhte mera ye sab tumse kehna bhut zruri h pichhle kuch dino m itna kuch hua ki pta hi nhi chala ki zindagi kis raste chal padi thi. kaash me apne man ki sari uljhane apne pure dil ka haal tumhe bta pata Megha, lekin jo sbse zruri baat h wo main yaha likh rha hu..kuki pta
nhi mujhe ye sab tumse kehne ka mauka milega bhi ya nhi... ki kuch esi baatein jo agar me tumse khud
kahunga to tum baat puri nhi hone dogi.. aur mujhe afsos rhega ki mai tumse keh nhi paya.. kal ko agar esa hua ki mai tumhare saath nhi hu.. to itna yaad rakhna .. mai jaha kahi bhi hu.. tum mujse dur nhi hogi.. aur agar meri yaad aye .. to m tumhare paas hi rhuga.. haa.. itna wada jarur krunga .. ki zindagi se kabhi nhi ruthogi.. muskurana kabhi nhi chhorhogi.. kuki jb tum muskurati ho to meri duniya khil uthti h .. mujhe ye galat fehmi hone lagti h ki tum mere liye muskura rhi ho.. aur zinda rahne ke liye kabhi kabhi galat fehmiya b zruri hoti h .. infact agar muje apni aakhri khwaish btane ka mauka milega.. to janti ho m kya kahunga.. ki m rahu ya na rahu.. par m tumhe hmesha khush dekhna chahta hu.. hmesha.. isi tarah pyar mai muskurate rehna.. bhale hi wo pyar kisi ke liye bhi ho.. lekin isi bahane kahi na kahi meri galat fehmiyan to bani rahegi.. aur tumhari muskurahat se mai kahin na kahin zinda rah saku.
" ❀️ [Letter's excerpt from that epi.. as much as I remember]

This day Mohan poured his heart out.. He vent all his pain out..
How he used to hate Megha.. Its not that he loved her from always.. even tried to stay away.. but slowly.. he realized.. there is something in her.. that courage to face every problem.. her dedication.. and her love, her concern towards her family!!
How he himself dint get to know when he fell for her! dheere se.. haule se.. pyar ho gaya!!

She kept on listening.. he continued speaking.. (moving towards her first.. then moving away..)

He steadily moved his hand to his back pocket.. and took out a piece of paper.. piece of paper on which he had written his feelings.. read it aloud.. leaving everyone in shock and her in astonishment with some more pain!!

His lips were still shivering.. feet quivering.. and her tears were still flowing.. this time more swiftly..!!

And.. once again he tried to hear her.. but she was at lack of words.. unable to say anything and breathless due to sobs!!
Everyone started questioning her.. But.. she was dumbstruck..!!

She closed both her ears with palms to avoid what everyone was sayin.. but how could she save herself from the voices raising inside her..

And what..??

She spoke up.. keeping all her reservations, all her inhibitions, her shyness, and all her fears aside ; as she could no more see her love in this state. She could no more handle this tumoil inside her which was continuously pushing her to the edge of suffocation. She could not bear anymore and cried loud saying , ❀️ 'ha karti hu mai pyar.. bahut pyar karti hu..'. ❀️ Yes, she ultimately came face to face to her feelings. She mustered up that much courage. She proved she had that much courage that she can admit her feelings.

But ALAS!!!!
It was too late!!!
πŸ’”
He had left.. left with stumbled walk.. trembling feet.. with his emotionally defeated heart and a sense of utter dispirit. He had LEFT towards her unfortune.. towards his unfortune.. towards their unfortune.

The moment she opened the doors of her heart and decided to accept the changed flow of winds and started knitting new dreams, he was baffled in shock holding his torn ones.

Dialogues :
1. Jis chitthi s m use apne aur kareeb lana chahta tha.. wohi muje use dur le jane ki wajah ban gaya..
2. Mne apke lie.. Megha ke lie jo kuch bhi kia is lie nhi kia kuki.. m koi farishta hu.. balki islie kuki m to ek bhut hi khudgarz insaan hu.. jo megha ki khushiyo se apni khushi churata chala gaya.. jo megha ki mushkile dur krke apni asaani dhund leta tha..
3. Kisi ne pucha us se.. ki wo kya chahti hai.. ki wok is se pyar karti h aur kis se nhi ?
4. Bolo Megha.. ek br plz.. aaj chup mat raho.. sach kya h bata do inhe.. wohi sach jo tumhare hotho tak aake hmesha ruk jata h ?
5. Bas ek baar.. aage jo kuch bhi ho.. mai sab samhal luga..
6. Mummy plz esa mat krna.. ek br haa bol do.. meri lie plz!!
5. Haa.. karti hu m pyar.. karti hu..meri zindgi ka har pal.. har jazbaat.. har khushi.. har gham.. Mohan se juda h..!!

Best scene :
For me, when Mohan took the letter out of his pocket and when he sit on knees to papa ji!!

Here, I am keeping myself deliberately mum on what happened later, as I disliked some things and due to which could not even enjoy most of that.
But.. HATS OFF to Kunal and Aakanksha for portraying it so well.. that while watching I almost forget the difference between them and Mohan Megha. For a second I started believing that even in this era.. somewhere people like Mohan Bhatnagar and Mrs. Megha Vyas (soon became Bhatnagar) truly exists.

PS : Sorry for such a long post.. had written it in a go.. so sorry for any mistakes.!!!
Yes, How Kunal and Aakanksha performed and how MM were feeling that day is beyond words.. but I had tried!!
happy Anniversary!
Thank You! :)
srishti bhutani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very well written...againπŸ‘πŸΌ
bawriforkunal thumbnail

Originally posted by: srishti bhutani

very well written...againπŸ‘πŸΌ

thank you srishti!!
thanks again!!
LavleenaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Awesome Samiiksha ! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Very nicely written πŸ€—

saau38 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ‘awsum post..You have presented all that soo well!!
N pls don't be sorry for the long post..we can offcourse bear such a beautiful stuff😳
bawriforkunal thumbnail

Originally posted by: LavleenaS

Awesome Samiiksha ! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Very nicely written πŸ€—

Thank you lavleena!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
That's yet another emotional post, Samiksha!!! πŸ‘ Thanks for the dialogues and explaining the scenes!!! I haven't seen that scene till now and would never watch it anytime!!! So you made me visualize the scene well enough to say everything about it!!! Sure must have been a tear jerking episode!!! πŸ€”
bawriforkunal thumbnail

Originally posted by: saau38

πŸ‘awsum post..You have presented all that soo well!!
N pls don't be sorry for the long post..we can offcourse bear such a beautiful stuff😳

Aww!!
Thank u saau!!
beautiful..??? 😲😳 I am not at all good at words.. its just MM and KA magic!!
But, It really feels great hearing appreciation from so good writers like you, Bidzie.. Senpoo!!
thank you once again!! πŸ˜ƒ