Hrithik goes through brain surgery: surgery succes - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
i think doing crazy stunts in krissh might have cost him injuries...man brain surgery that is really scary. get well soon hrithik. hope it goes successful. 
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
😲 What happened to him? I hope surgery is successful, get well soon
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
WHAT!!!!  News came out of the blue. And at a time when most of the industry in enjoying in Macau.

Get well soon Hrithik
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Here's more info, it was caused by an injury:

Actor Hrithik Roshan is slated to undergo a brain surgery today for a problem caused due to an injury, with his director-father Rakesh Roshan saying that there is nothing serious.

The 39-year-old Krrish star is suffering from Subdural Hematoma, which is often caused by bleeding of veins in the brain as a result of a blow to the head. He is currently admitted to the Hinduja hospital here.

"He is undergoing brain surgery today as he is suffering from Subdural Hematoma. It is a small surgery and will happen at 2 pm at Hinduja (Khar) hospital. The operation will take half an hour but there is nothing serious," Rakesh told PTI.

Earlier, the actor took to his Facebook page to reveal about the surgery.

"I am going to go through brain surgery today and want you to know that I am going in with absolute power to recover fast. My thanks to all of you for using the power of your mind to contribute to my life. Love you all," Hrithik posted.

"We all know that we create a life of joy using the power of our mind. I've had the privilege of creating wonders with this amazing gift given to us called the brain. Occasionally one must look within and realize its value. It gives us the power to see, hear, touch, smell and taste, it allows us to conquer fear and create courage to do things we never imagined. Maybe it's time for me to feel the power literally," he added.

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/hrithik-roshan-to-undergo-brain-surgery/1138707/
Larae thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
omg😲 hoping for a speedy recovery!
.Saira. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The actor's father Rakesh Roshan said, "It is a minor surgery called chronic subdural hematoma and it happens due to some impact on the head.''
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Can a brain surgery be a minor issue ,how casualy his father said,nothing serious ,for their celebs surgeries are like nothing ,lip surgeries ,nose surgeries ,pata nahi kya kya ,nways i wish him for speedy recovery
i don't understand how can a father says that its a minor issue. comeon his brain is going to be opened up which is a life threatening case, even a small thing gone wrong can result in a threat to his life it doesn't matter how minor or major the surgery is...surgery is surgery. and its happening with the most crucial part of the body
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Brain surgery is a serious...wishing me a successful and fast recovery..
theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Iam in shoked  not even asingle words or news about that ( other celeb will be on the news before amonth if they will do any kind of surgery ) but hrithik with brain really cant say anything right now all our pray is for him hope he will be Ok very very soon really i feel very saad right now .😔