Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hanishadevi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
part 8 & 9 simply amazing..geet sooo naive and some one have tricked her,..love the way maaneet fighting for the baby..love the way maan care for geet..yaar this is amazing story..pls dnt ever stop writing...i genuinely love it..pls cont soon.. 

suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
* MENDING HEARTS *

part 10

maan looked at the messed up bed.. She was inside but will she be able to change alone was a big question.. Geet was having a hard and tired time with her hooks and doris which she once liked very much but now she was getting tired and it was paining in her arms.. Maan like got a slight hint when he heard something broke..

he immediately rushed to the washroom and was about to open it when his mind stopped him...

maan's mind: no maan let her be inside she doesnt know anyone or anything... She even thinks that you are no one to her .. Ajnabee samajti hai wo...
something snapped in his mind..

maan : ajnabee hi toh hain hum... Sirf wo ek raat thi and i forced her that night.. She is naive.. Kuch nahi jaanti hai wo.. Kya hua kyun hua..

geet was struggling with her clothes when suddenly she felt something coming out of her throat.. She looked at herself and the next second she was leaning down on the sink and was emptying her stomach.. She was not too innocent like maan thought..

She had tears in eyes.. And silently sobbed.. She still remember the day when

she was all sore and threathened to keep quite but still she was so naive that she doesnt know what exactly had happened to her.. Geet slumped down on the floor devoid of any energy and rested her head on the wall...

A MONTH BACK

it was early morning about five in village of hoshiarpur cold wind was blowing and a girl was in some revealing clothes a short dress lying on the uncomfortable bed. She was twisting and turning her body was aching and head was throbbing with pain.. She with much effort opened her eyes and found herself at a new place scared of her position and place she tried to get up but the next moment she crumbled on bed and looked at her self.. She was barely in clothes her upper cleavage was fully exposed and she was having a white sheet wrapped around her which was having some dried off blood... Tears started gushing out of her eyes and she curled herself in a ball.. She dont know anything last memory she had was of going with her brij veerji and then she was in a long dress and sipping some drink and next she was blank... Her eyes roamed around the things it was all dusty and her clothes were placed on the side table... She immediately got dressed suppressing her pain and tears...

geet was about to go out when her veerji came with two more people who scared geet by their appearance one of them was having an evil smile on his face and was looking at her from top to bottom.. She was already pale and tired with aching body and his gaze was making her to look away in disgust...

geet cryingly..

geet : veerji main yahan kaise main toh aapke aur rajji ke saath gayi thi...

brij looked at his men and sent them out..he came towards her and warned her by squeezing her cheeks..

brij : dekh geet kal jo kuch bhi hua jahan bhi hua khabardaar jo kisi ko batane ki bhi koshish ki warna acha nahi hoga...

geet : veerji kya kiya mere saath... Mujhe ...
brij laughed menancingly...

brij : gudiya mene apni behan ka acha faiya liya hai .. Tu toh bahut ki kamaal ki nikli... Aur sun agar koi kuch puche toh keh dena ki tu apni kisi dost se milne gayi thi... Warna tu jaanti hai tere saath kya hoga. Aur iss bar toh daarji bhi nahi bacha payenge tujhe..

PRESENT

that day when she had woken up she was like a terrified chick unknown to her that what had transpired with her and same thing occured now too when she woken up in his arms..

maan was worried for her she was not listening to him..

maan : geet darwaja kholo.. Are you fine ..
Kya hua geet..

but no reply she was in her thoughts and crying.. She was helpless she doesnt know how does this baby came into existence and being captive in house almost for eighteen hours since fifteen years she was too naive to understand what relation a man and a wife carries...

maan opened the door with the spare key and looked her in a vulnerable condition

she was just having her kurti and her hands were bleeding .. Extreme pressure had let the blood to flow and face drenced in tears... His eyes went towards her and she looked at him in shame and regret..
geet in a feeble voice..

geet : kya mera bacha ek paap hai.. Par bache toh babaji ke diye farishten hote hain. Phir mera bacha paap kaise ho sakta hai... Mujhe nahi pata kab kya kaise hua .. Mujhe nahi pata... She lept in his arms as he came forward and scooped her tired body in his arms .. She was sobbing badly..
maan made her lie on the bed she was not fresh so he brought his one of the long shirt and looked at her..

maan : geet main abhi aaya...
but she grabbed his hand tight with her bleeding one pleading and crying...

geet : mat jao please.. Her tear filled eyes made him feel guilty for the first time he was regretting of not understanding her behavior of that night..

maan : nahi jaa raha tum so jao.

w8ing for review

prev

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3655318?pn=41

next

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/88074629

Edited by suhaaana - 10 years ago
Love2read thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh funny episode.

innocent geet...

good...
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
he is isnt he
gonna give live demo of it
haawww bachi ko aise cheezen nahin batani chahiye
gosh that was funny for sure
loved it how she got all possessive of her baby
and why not any mother would be
even if it means fighting the baby father
awww the way she asked him to eat too
and that this food is okay for her but not him
i really liked it
though she may be naive and innocent i think she will be prefect for him
so wonder why she dont remember
guess we shall know and soon
impoojaverma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

superb updates

she is so innocent

me wondering how d hell she came in that party n y she didn't remembered anything???

sun4u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
just awesome. if she is 12 then whats maan age yaar and how he do anything with her can't he judge that girl is minor or not
priya111111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
wow geet is so cute and loved how maan teasing waiting for demo 😉
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Updated parts 9 and 10 pg 41 and pg 46
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
he did this to his sister
how could he do that
what kind of brother does such things man
pathetic if i get my hands on brij i swear i will torture him and kill him slowly slowly
oh maan what did ya do in your ignorance
they took him for a ride for sure
she didnt know does she what happened
as she was drugged
thats just pathetic doing this to a girl like that
man its not you am mad at but those men including in a way maan
so what now i wonder
mishtib thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey beautifull ff
update this one very emotional