Old/New scenes from my fiction - added scene 5 pg 7 Feb 22

tellyme thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Dear Readers,

I just felt to place few old scenes from my story time to time, as I may feel the need to post.smiley2

Scene  1- Enchanted - First Day of Royalty (Mar 24, 2022)

In the other side, Raja Saheb called whole family in the Family Meeting room

“We are here to remember a warning once again. A single word about palace out in any way, Ten Percent deduction in finances coming from palace of each member. So, not only you prevent yourself from spreading rumor, you work hard on making sure nothing is out”

He then signaled everyone to disperse. They left, cursing him within. There were two step uncles and aunts and their young kids. Few married and few single. All elders or younger have to listen to him. It crushed their ego every day but none could do anything in front of his power. They all lived here at his mercy, here in this affluent palace. He also provided for their educations at abroad or within the nation but only on his terms.

Scene 2 - Clips - Enchanted - The Royal Training (Mar 28, 2022

All were seated. Dadima was seated on one head chair and in Raja Saheb’s seat, opposite of Dadima, Geet was seated. Viccky and Annie on either side of Geet. Rest all burned. Young girl, a commoner coming and taking the next head seat. But it was Raja Sahib’s instruction. He will not be present and Geetanjali will take his place.

Dadima introduced Geet to Everyone

“Geetanjali – You should know of other members of palace.” She did not use family members. Words were chosen very specifically here.

So Geet was introduced 

Geet was wondering as why these people were not active in the marriage and standing like guest. 

“Raja sahib – very cunning person he must be. How he has taken all positions above his uncles. How all these elders have no say and he have taken all the powers in his hand. Geet, you need to be very careful of that man” she warned herself

“Beta – all these members stay on other side of the palace, so you may see them little less.”

Clearly showing others their place in palace.

But rest had clear eye on Geetnjali. She was new to this whole thing, did not know how Royal politics work and on top, she did not like Raja Sahib much. What a fool she was; got everything served on plate and did not know the value of it. Anyways, it was good for them. She was the weakest link and can be used to seep inside the strong wall that Raja Sahib has made.

ENJOY!!!

smiley31

P.S - Read or not read the story, you can enjoy these small scenes which I had worked hard to create.smiley1

Edited by tellyme - 3 months ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Nice thought Anu 😍

Beautiful ❤️ scenes

Keep writing ✍️

taahir004 thumbnail

Thank you !!!

I'm once again drawn into the story

now I have a craving to read Enchanted again 

manjeet6 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Awesome thought

Loved it 💕

Pranb thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Loved it…too tempting to know the future…

WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Hi Anu, good idea. Thanks for the tag. smiley31
Sometimes I also feel like reposting some scenes to refresh memory lanes. smiley42
Lovely scenes! It's like reading drabbles. 

So Maan is a king! Like in a literal sense! 👏That's interesting. Ha ha, Geet thought he was cunning lmao!

Edited by WaveTeal - 3 months ago
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hi Anu.... hope that all is well.

Thanks for the tag....

Lovely idea... thanks for posting

reading theses scenes takes back to the beginning of Enchanted

now how things have changed

Geet and Maan are now crazily on love.....

continue soon

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gold.Abrol

Nice thought Anu 😍

Beautiful ❤️ scenes

Keep writing ✍️

Thanks Goldie for bearing the old scenes smiley31smiley36

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: taahir004

Thank you !!!